• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Season of Joy

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You know you don't have to accept that quest, right? I reset those and usually get something really easy like spending kp or vision vapor.
I thought there was a limit of 2 resets for the entire season ... am I wrong? Do they replenish? I may have been saving them for a truly hard one for no reason, if that's the case.

Sprite1313

I thought there was a limit of 2 resets for the entire season ... am I wrong? Do they replenish? I may have been saving them for a truly hard one for no reason, if that's the case.
Two per week.
Quest Refresh.png

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
I recently had both the daily quest for divine seeds and the daily quest for unurium show up together. Quantity-wise there is a great disparity in the amounts asked for. My divine seed production does not support as many manufactories as my unurium production, yet it is quite quickly that I can fulfill the divine seeds one, while it takes much longer to fulfill the unurium one. If one looks at the manufactory consumption, it is only 50% more unurium than divine seeds for the equivalent production time slot, yet the quests require over 4 times the unurium than divine seeds for the daily. Is the unurium asked for too high?

elvenbee

Just want to say, who the heck wants to make simple tools and bread right now? I'm not wasting precious workshops on that stuff. There should be a "refresh" button for the daily stuff too, not just weekly.
The ONLY reason I did some simple tools & bread yesterday was because I want some of the mana buildings from the Season of Joy event lol