• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonky Walter's is coming to Town!

DeletedUser3312

as of the last contest, I got 2 glossy gardens.. put one out and kept the other in storage. got into the next chapter on tech tree and am half way through. needed culture to upgrade... my other glossy garden is the same value as the first one. so ... they remain the value of the chapter you are in when you win them. no matter how long you keep them in storage, they do not go up in value. I was really disappointed as I had been led to believe that the culture would be based on the chapter you were in when you put the item out. nope.. it is not like that in the least. both glossy gardens are the same.

Buttrflwr

The 5200 is just based on the increase in later chapters.
The amount of culture the building provides will not change with future chapters, once you win it, that is what you get.
That's kind of what I thought, but never hurts to ask. :p :D Hopefully, I will be in Chapter 4 by the time I finish it. Otherwise, not sure it's worth the space. (And it is pretty gawdy looking.)

DeletedUser1036

If it goes into your inventory instead I wonder if when you use it, it becomes the current culture for the chapter your in instead of the chapter you won it in.

DeletedUser188

I was really disappointed as I had been led to believe that the culture would be based on the chapter you were in when you put the item out. nope.. it is not like that in the least
It will remain the age that you won it no matter what age you are when you place it
That is the way it is on the other inno game I have been playing for over 4 years and that's the way it is in Elvenar
It might be a new concept to some players but its not new to inno games
If someone led you to believe it was something different they don't know what they are talking about

DeletedUser3312

Andrew is correct. I won 2 glossy gardens.. I placed one immediately and save the other as I did not need the culture and was wanting the culture amount to increase as I had been told it would. Yesterday I placed it.. I am in dwarves now and I really needed the culture. sigh.. it was the same as the culture when I first placed the other glossy garden. so... the value is what you are when you win it. no matter how long you keep it in storage, it will remain the same as that value when you won it. poop crap damn.. it sucks I know.. but there it is.

Buttrflwr

At 890 (for Ch. 3) the culture per square of real estate is better than that of a Garden of Harmony (Elves)!
Yes, I get that. The GoH is 70 per square, while the wonky tent is 74.1. But by the time I get to the GoH, I will (hopefully) have more expansions unlocked. The GoH is HUGE, but pretty. ;) Thanks for your response and making me look at the math. (I mentioned somewhere math isn't my native language) :p I "should" be at chapter 4 by the time I finish the wonky quests. We'll see.

DeletedUser3613

Don't forget that you have to have completed Advanced Scouts before the game considers you to be in the next Chapter! I got caught out by that in the Summer Solstice. Although the Advanced Scouts technologies are shown in the tree as being the first technology of the new Chapter, they're aren't; as far as the game is concerned, they're like a sort of entrance exam, and you're not officially in the new Chapter until you have fully researched its Advanced Scouts.

Buttrflwr

Don't forget that you have to have completed Advanced Scouts before the game considers you to be in the next Chapter! I got caught out by that in the Summer Solstice. Although the Advanced Scouts technologies are shown in the tree as being the first technology of the new Chapter, they're aren't; as far as the game is concerned, they're like a sort of entrance exam, and you're not officially in the new Chapter until you have fully researched its Advanced Scouts.

That's good info to know. I thought once you finished one, you were "officially" in the next. Thanks!

DeletedUser2232

It is useless to do the encounters, you will not win. Why do I want to lose all my armies? You have made it so hard to win at these battles that a lot of people are shying away from the encounters and don't want to waste their inventories. Sad. Once you reach Chapter VIII you can not expand any further. I have expansion in my building but no where to put it.

DeletedUser3871

I have 2 magic workshops that are not registering when I complete produce beverages. Is this common or do I have a bug to report?

edeba

Well, thanks for all the information as it is nice to know in advance that this is USELESS. I guess the extra prizes you can get from doing the quest line have some value if the resource burn to prize is reasonable...

DeletedUser3489

Do I understand correctly that this event consists of only a single line of quests with a single building as a reward? Complete all quests and get circus tent, fail to complete all quests and get nothing. Is that it? Is that all???

If so, this sure seems like this is a step backwards from the previous "Summer Solstice Event," which had both a much more dynamic structure and many more opportunities for interesting prizes.

DeletedUser3640

I have 2 magic workshops that are not registering when I complete produce beverages. Is this common or do I have a bug to report?

Magic workshops don't register anything in normal quests (that's common).... They are registering now, in this event (so that's uncommon, I guess). Feel free to report a bug, because my m-workshops work just fine at the moment.

DeletedUser4588

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would love to hear all about your adventures with Wonky Walter! Please provide any feedback, or even let us know how you are doing in the event by posting below.

Happy gaming!

King Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Where if the Fair? It is not in my town

DeletedUser4372

will this culture building stay in our towns? or will it leave in the 8 day countdown?

DeletedUser3312

will this culture building stay in our towns? or will it leave in the 8 day countdown?

No, if you complete all the quests and win it, it will be able to be placed in your town unless you delete it. The tent is the prize for completing all the quests in the 8 day time period. Lower level players in chapters 3 and under will have a difficult time completing some of the quests. It is fairly easy for higher level players so depending on where you are in the tech tree will answer that for you. Hope this helps!

DeletedUser2351

I don't think this line of quests is worth the rewards. About 20 relics and a few KPs plus the tent at the end are not good enough. I can win 1 relic and 1 KP every time I complete an encounter. I believe I will skip this event.