• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonky Walter's is coming to Town!

DeletedUser3297

Quest 3 is scout a province, grab those 8 relics and get the rest from the tournament. You can typically find relics in chests from doing neighborly help as well, so the task may seem daunting at first, but it is easy to get them :)

DeletedUser

It's impossible to do that Quest! I'm starting the Age II (Evolving) and #2 Gain 1k marble, 1k steel and 1k planks would take me a lot of time! I'm playing Forge Of Empire too and quests there are way more balanced!

DeletedUser3297

Find another player who also cannot produce 1000 of each. Then trade the SAME goods back and forth until the quest complets. That way you will not be overwhelmed with trying to produce that amount.

Not going to happen for me. Got through the 60 beverages to find I need to gain 1000 marble/steel/planks! I can not produce that much and cant trade to get it either. STUCK. No fun in this. Way to advanced for newbies like me. Of course I am finding that a lot at my level right now. Oh well

DeletedUser4600

Hello, I have to ask what is a toolbox and what product is it under? There is nothing under planks, which would be the logical place.

DeletedUser3468

Well, I'm dropping out of the quest line entirely in one of my cities. I have 3 research items done as far as KP needed but need all those goods that I'd be using to negotiate 17 encounters to finish them and that takes precedence. On at least one more world it's very iffy since I've somehow managed to totally deplete my supplies! I have no idea how I managed to let myself get so low, so collecting relics is pretty much out on that world too unless I can somehow recover. (NO I do NOT have the patience to sit there doing 5 minute productions! 15 minute ones, maybe but not 5! ;)) At least I'm still moving right along in my youngest city, though I have 16 hours to wait for my second Power of Provision to be done!

DeletedUser4605

1K each of those three? Apparently an event for the high rollers.

DeletedUser3297

For everyone wondering how to get 1000 of each good. You don't need too. You just need to pass goods back and forth till the counter clicks over the 1000 mark. Say you only have 250 plank and your neighbor only has 250 marble, trade those same goods between each other 4 times and you will both have reached the 1000 for those two. Add in a steel producer and the three of you are set, you can complete that quest in minutes!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
For everyone wondering how to get 1000 of each good. You don't need too. You just need to pass goods back and forth till the counter clicks over the 1000 mark. Say you only have 250 plank and your neighbor only has 250 marble, trade those same goods between each other 4 times and you will both have reached the 1000 for those two. Add in a steel producer and the three of you are set, you can complete that quest in minutes!
10 points to kayleegrrl for explaining this again and again without giving up on those who don't read other posts =)

DeletedUser4605

10 points to kayleegrrl for explaining this again and again without giving up on those who don't read other posts =)

"For those who don't read other posts".... I see this game has the usual dickmunches that others do, nice.

Have you used the search feature? A common word to use in games of this nature is "benchmark". Guess what that search shows, nothing.

I am only at the end of Chapter 1 and there are no neighbors to share with for this event, and very little in the help section of these forums. You are awefully cocky for only being around for 4 months. New members don't need attitudes like yours. I respectfully request you keep your belittlements elsewhere. As it seems to me, this game needs more players, don't deflect them.

DeletedUser4195

I'm going to get the tent...maybe there's a clown in it! Can you make the troops ahead of time and collect when they're needed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

Yes, you can start producing any goods/supplies/etc. needed for future quests. But you cannot collect until the quest comes up. If you time it right, you will be very successful in completing quests right after one another :)