• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonky Walter's is coming to Town!

DeletedUser4592

No, if you complete all the quests and win it, it will be able to be placed in your town unless you delete it. The tent is the prize for completing all the quests in the 8 day time period. Lower level players in chapters 3 and under will have a difficult time completing some of the quests. It is fairly easy for higher level players so depending on where you are in the tech tree will answer that for you. Hope this helps!

Thank You Jewess,
I was just drafting my question
(What does "Chapter" mean??), when I read your post.

Do I understand correctly that my level on the tech tree (III) is the chapter and therefore the amount of culture I will receive for this building?
I was unsure about this same issue during the Summer Solstice event. I do so like my Father Tree :) and the 500 culture he gave me.
If I were able to finish this event I believe I will get 890 culture for this 4 x 3 building. Wish me luck!!!

Calenmir

No, if you complete all the quests and win it, it will be able to be placed in your town unless you delete it. The tent is the prize for completing all the quests in the 8 day time period. Lower level players in chapters 3 and under will have a difficult time completing some of the quests. It is fairly easy for higher level players so depending on where you are in the tech tree will answer that for you. Hope this helps!

Is there anyway to remove that man and this quest from my city?

He's forcing my game quest people to where the 2nd man is half off my screen. Thanks!

DeletedUser4596

Unable to find in my town even though I have received the quest. Help

DeletedUser3312

Is there anyway to remove that man and this quest from my city? He's forcing my game quest people to where the 2nd man is half off my screen. Thanks!

Wonky will be there for 8 days, until the contest expires. However, you can reduce your screen size and that should fix things.

Unable to find in my town even though I have received the quest. Help

There should be 2 carnival heads at the left of the screen. (above the regular quest icons) when you click on them, the quests will pop up. you have to do them in order however. You can't skip any.

Thank You Jewess,
I was just drafting my question (What does "Chapter" mean??), when I read your post.

Do I understand correctly that my level on the tech tree (III) is the chapter and therefore the amount of culture I will receive for this building?
I was unsure about this same issue during the Summer Solstice event. I do so like my Father Tree :) and the 500 culture he gave me.
If I were able to finish this event I believe I will get 890 culture for this 4 x 3 building. Wish me luck!!!

The Tech Tree (research time line) is divided into chapters. At this time there are 8 chapters. Chapter 3 is "Ascending Magic" If you are researching items in this portion, then yes, you are in Chapter 3. Note: a quest says to made beverages. those are the 5 minute runs in the workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4566

Well, it does seem like a lot of work and expense for 1 Culture Building that will not grow as your progress in the game. It also appears to have caused Server Issues. I have had problems hen Harvesting and loading Goods and posting to Chat all day and have had to refresh, in order to complete the task. Others in my FS have also had same issue. This only began after the Wonky Waldo appeared (yes, I know it is Walter ... but the Key Word is 'Wonky')

DeletedUser3312

It also appears to have caused Server Issues.

Everyone in my FS is having issues as well. I think you may be correct. It did not start until the Wonky Waldo appeared! hmmm... where is he? smiles will turn in bug report to see it they can determine it that is the cause.

Went to the bugs page and it is a verified bug that is being worked on by Inno. It is supposed to be fixed so hopefully this is now a moot issue.

WolfSinger

I agree the rewards seem low for a lot of work. Plus, I just got rid of my armories to go the full trader route. :/ This game just keeps kicking me in the nether regions.

If you're going the full trader route as soon point you will need at least one armory as you will need Orcs (which are produced in the armory) for province negotiations starting in ring 11.

DeletedUser535

I agree the rewards seem low for a lot of work. Plus, I just got rid of my armories to go the full trader route. :/ This game just keeps kicking me in the nether regions.

Frankly, I don't know what the designer were thinking. I am always in favor of a special event, but this Willy Wonka goes to Oz event seems to be demanding a huge expenditure of time, work and resources, in return for a Circus Tent? I don't really think that a circus tent goes along with any of our cities, and the value of the tent is tiny. So why work for it? Its not worth the space, doesn't go with the cities, and isn't pretty enough to be worth getting just for decoration.

I wonder if the last special event, which offered a lot of really terrific prizes and buildings, didn't give the designers emotional whiplash, and this is the result! they go from offering a whole group of great prizes, and now offer a single crappy one.

I really think they should have made a Halloween special event, which could be more in keeping with our various races, and offer prizes in keeping with the theme of the game. They would have had a multitude of choices for a special prize building----just about anything would be better than a circus tent!

DeletedUser3312

Ya.. lol... that tent is a bit out there... I don't know why anyone would want it lol. But who knows, there may be some carnival lovers that thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread lol.

DeletedUser3297

Maybe this questline was supposed to be for a different Inno game and somebody got the wrong memo. Either way, whoever designed this quest and the prize probably doesn't know what Elvenar is.

DeletedUser3468

I'll see how thing go... I'll try doing the quests but I'm not going to stress myself out about it. One advantage I found in my lowest level city was that completing Quest 2 was a major help to get through Quest 5. I still have one more encounter to negotiate to get my last relic and I'll be on to Quest 6. My higher level cities, however, are not going as quickly... understandably since my Scout times are longer there. I don't know if I'll be able to complete all the Quests in the limited time but I'm going to have fun while I try. ;)

DeletedUser188

How on earth is any player that just started playing in the past few weeks going to be able to finish the second quest
Gain 1000 of steel planks and marble
In my advanced city I can get 1000 goods of any age in about 1 second
I just started a 2nd city on E world last week and it is going to take me the whole event just to produce 1000 of my boosted good if I get lucky
Never mind trying to get the unboosted goods in trade from my inactive neighbors
Don't even suggest joining a fellowship yet the only ones that will accept me are players in the same boat as I am and that boat sank
Maybe if I earn enough gold and supplies I can buy them from the wholesaler
Thankfully the prize is useless so if I cant finish event in new world its no big loss
If a player starting a new world has to spend the exact same amount of resources to earn a prize as the most advanced players That prize should have an equal value for everyone
Or have it a no age building that automatically levels up as your city progresses
Thanks again Elvenar game developer nice job of giving every player a equal chance at finishing this poor excuse of an event
Might I suggest that one of you walk down the hall to the FoE devs and get some tips on how to create an actual event
They have one about every 4 weeks I bet you they will give you help if you ask them nicely

DeletedUser2963

@ Andrew, trade. I am trading 100 at a time because its all I can do. Fortunately I will save time on the scouting a province missions, my scout time is a few minutes. So it will balance out

DeletedUser3613

it is going to take me the whole event just to produce 1000 of my boosted good if I get lucky
The quest only requires you to "gain" the goods, not to "have" the goods.
If you have a helpful neighbor - possibly one who's in the same situation - and an amount of each good between you, then just trade those small amounts back and forth, eg. trade (say) 100 Steel for Marble, then trade the received Marble for Planks, the Planks for Steel, Steel for Marble, etc, etc. With the same goods going round in circles, you could do the quest fairly quickly/easily.

DeletedUser4615

I saw this discussion forum wondering what it was but didn't want to sound weird by asking. Well I know, he or it or ? popped up, challenges are always welcomed.

DeletedUser3733

No thanks. I just spent my stash for that? The only good thing I got out of it was an expansion. I think I'll stick with the knowledge tree. Blech.

DeletedUser4355

I didnt liked it, Its covering toom much of screen two quest icons & one wonky walter tent !!! beauty of my city is decrease by this :confused:

I love challenges but these icons should be small in size

Old Man

17 relics? Ack ... Am Orc limited on exploration - stuck w treasure chests and tournament rewards. Bye bye Wally it appears

DeletedUser1648

17 relics aye you crazy Elvenar team? the 5th task and a lot more after. Also you know actually that we can not win battles or give more resources for one relics. meanin that we haver to wait many hours for tournament who will ask more resources for a couple of relics. i'm very disappointed now and many of my friends think that the game is going very bad with the battle systems. This is surely not time that players put more energy and task for small prize like wonky Restart your brains now,,,,.