• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Friendship Day - Tuesday July 30

qaccy

What a rip off!!! I did my usual visits which total around 35 ppl including my FS, and I got all of 4 chests not 10, not even close, I know it says UP TO 10 but good grief, god forbid u give us anything!!! This game is such a joke and Inno is a bigger joke!!!

Didn't take long this time for someone to show up being angry over getting free stuff. I did it myself with the birthday gift, though.

Risen Malchiah

Would be nice to know the stats on the friendship building we can buy.
Very good question.

For those unaware, this limited time deal shows up:

friendship1.jpg

Hovering over the deals shows varying options including:

friendship2.jpg

But there are no stats shown for the Happy Place of Friendship. And no info about what the 15%, 20% and 35% means.

I'm not a big spender, but if I was, I'd really want to know before purchasing.

tpabird

Would be nice to know the stats on the friendship building we can buy.
Sure would be great if they were not asking for $$ and not telling you what you get for those dollars spent. So its another building and looks like it gives POP and EE enhancements but how would you ever know if it is worth it if they dont tell you until you have bought the thing.

DeletedUser16929

What a rip off!!! I did my usual visits which total around 35 ppl including my FS, and I got all of 4 chests not 10, not even close, I know it says UP TO 10 but good grief, god forbid u give us anything!!! This game is such a joke and Inno is a bigger joke!!!
the first time i logged in i only got 3, the second time i logged in i got 4 and the third time i got 3 more...... try again
you probably heard that one before ...............................................................................................................try again
lol

Risen Malchiah

Those correspond to AW KP instants.
The % values dont correspond to KP instants since none are offered in the basic package which has the 15% indicator. And the Epic package has a bunch of instants worth more than 35, so the 35% thing seems to mean nothing.

I first thought it would be a building that offered a static +X% culture bonus which would be awesome and premium-worthy. Now that I see the stats for the building, I'm even more stumped as to what those could mean.