• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map Centers

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
US2
I was always interested in it but had to rely on other people for that information.
Thanks for the reply Mykan. Hey who remembers a discussion on the EN Forum from about 5 years ago where the mechanics of our map construction was discussed, after the big consolidation of September 2016?

Myne

Oh Wise One
1638229937492.jpeg
1638229937492.jpeg

US8

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Document with screen shots from all US worlds (if I didn't mess up, I don't have much time right now). I tried to zoom out such that we can see more cities, so you probably need to zoom in on the document to see the city names:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Mrs.Bakery is no longer the city center of Arendyll. When I clicked out of it with a different ID, it took me back to my city, not to the map.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Four of the seven cities on US1 are active and stayed the same, making it easy to find the center again, and here is a new screenshot:

Screenshot (62).png

Cleo7311

The map centers need to be redone. Briggette is no longer even visible on US7 for example - another long inactive player.

Lemon Wren

I'm on world six and, comparing my main city's location relative to the center pre-move versus post move, I'm over twice as far away from the center of the map than I was yesterday (by counting cities N/S and E/W).

The trading partners are already better, but I always read that more active cities are clustered closest to the center of the map. Now I'm very puzzled by the system.

PS. While this move doesn't impact my main city very much, as this one is in a very active FS, it's been very beneficial to my tiny cities where I'm there for the social aspects of the FS. So I'm happy, but puzzled.

DeletedUser27062

@Deborah M they did say earlier (I think it's in the main mover thread) that the mover has been bugged and missing anyone over chapter 4. I did get moved when I first started the game, but I was in chapter 2, maybe 3, but have been sitting ever since. It will be interesting to see what happens to me over the next few weeks.
I've had most of my cities moved at some point, even my ch 9 ones.