• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map Centers

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
May be a stupid question but I must be missing something. Why should I care where the center of the map is?
Well
A few days ago my fellows and I used this feature to determine how likely it was that we would be moved. And now we're using it to determine how likely we are to have our trading networks disrupted in the not to distant future.

Ms Molly

list updated. I think you can all keep track without me now.
Where can the list be accessed, Helya? (PS: Thank you for all your work keeping us informed.) The list that shows Mrs.Bakery as the center for US1 is wrong.....when I clicked out of it, I had the same thing happen to me that happened to Darielle....it took me back to my city and not the world map for US1.

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Where can the list be accessed, Helya? (PS: Thank you for all your work keeping us informed.) The list that shows Mrs.Bakery as the center for US1 is wrong.....when I clicked out of it, I had the same thing happen to me that happened to Darielle....it took me back to my city and not the world map for US1.
I updated the list rather than reposting, sorry for the confusion!

Sprite1313

Is there a list of server vrs world name? When you play on the app you can only see world names.
Elvengems has a list on their “getting started” article, though it looks like they haven’t updated it since US8 (Harandar) started. https://elvengems.com/getting-started/
1AC856BD-F16C-4A3C-8FD1-AE499D2C53D4.jpeg

Or, alternatively, they are listed in order on the forum home page.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Alright, we have pics of all 8 servers, but because there will continue to be turnover in the baby cities that keep getting put there, we need to check all 6 surrounding cities for those that are active, that hopefully will stay active. Luckily, we can look anyone up on elvenstats and not just players on our servers, so time to make a list of the neighbors to check up on now and then.

Soleil Nightbloom

Your welcome, @Ms Molly! I’m assuming there will be a few more moves in the servers, it probably takes a lot to move hundreds of thousands of players around. I’m hoping that this list can be periodically updated or at least be updated after the final big move.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Looks like it is time for updates on all the worlds.

There is a new center city on US1 and I doubt they will last long. Also, four of the other cities are different and one of the remaining two is no longer in a fellowship and may be gone soon too. If was not for the big, active city of DocPablo, the center would be lost again.

Screenshot (64).png