• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random manufacturing boosts

rvtdragon1

I get that your question is "WHY was it random?" and the answer, though I'm not an official, is because they wanted it to be.
But why did they want it to be? They must tell me!

No, they have no obligation to tell you anything ever and furthermore the answer would make no difference at all.

But then I would know why I got the shaft.

Because it was random.

But why was it random?

Because they wanted it to be.

But why don't they tell us why they wanted it to be?

Because they have no obligation to tell you anything ever and furthermore the answer would make no difference at all.

You can see how this can go on for all of time.
They either have a reason or don't and either way it makes no difference because it happened, it was random and most importantly it happened and was random. :rolleyes:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
To set this straight once again I'm not asking for your input Im asking for Inno's as stated in initial post dont get me wrong I appreciate the link to the beta forums and generally the regular forum users are exceptionally helpful., Volunteers or not they still represent Inno, because they are on a Inno website with control given to them by Inno, hence they are Inno.
It's a little bit frustrating to read someone writing that they want a response from Inno, and that they acknowledge that the forum moderators represent Inno, that they have seen the response from the moderators on beta, yet they keep arguing that they are waiting a response from Inno.

The quoted message on Beta was a forum moderator indicating that they were testing the ability to apply it selectively.

It's not possible to apply something selectively except by applying it to some and not to others.
One could argue they do have a obligation as Im a customer, receipts to prove it
Indeed, one keeps arguing it. One is a customer of their diamond purchase program, not of their magical manufacturing boost program, which has no customers yet. One keeps using the equivalent of "I bought a car from this car company a few months ago, and suddenly a bunch of people who own cars from the same company got randomly invited to try the new led signal lights they're testing, so now I need an explanation from the car company about why I wasn't selected to try the new LED lights." They do not owe you that explanation.

DeletedUser

Yes. they always issue receipts by email. I have several hundred dollars worth.

Yeah, I know that, I have several myself. I was merely attempting to establish whether or not he felt that because he possessed receipts for purchasing diamonds he was entitled to something better than the rest of us have. Or something along those lines. :p

My post has been deleted.

DeletedUser5800

So how about this then...
To set this straight once again I'm not asking for your input Im asking for Inno's as stated in initial post
@Xelenia As a representative of INNO and this particular forum would you like to repeat the phrase, "As with any limited offer, not everyone gets it at the same time. As this is a test, it's also good to have a part of the playerbase that don't get the offer. That way we can be sure that players who shouldn't be affected aren't affected for sure."
Just so everyone can be absolutely sure that the same clear answer that was given in Beta applies to other servers and specifically @chasers bud since none of us are "official" and none of the "officials" that have answered it are on the one forum where he demanded an "official" answer.

DeletedUser4163

Thank you Draconian, other than I didn't demand only asked that's all I wanted is a official answer, Forums are full of knowitalls I can point to 10 responses, at least, throughout these forums of people giving answers under the pretense that they are right whereas they are indeed not

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Where oh where is Soggy today?
Oh darn My popcorn is gone and Soggy isnt here.... life is over
Sorry, I was out of town.
I've only skimmed a little of this thread, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet; How is everyone liking this 3x buff? I mean, I think it's great, and I assume everyone else got it and is loving it as well, right? Praise be onto Inno!:p

EDIT: I didn't actually get the boost, and it really doesn't matter much, it's not like a days extra production will make or break a city, especially since it wasn't expected.
Forums are full of knowitalls I can point to 10 responses, at least, throughout these forums of people giving answers under the pretense that they are right whereas they are indeed not
10 links please. Especially if you can find 10 where the community didn't come together with the correct answer within a few posts.
If you can provide 5 I'd be impressed.
Edit2: I'll even up the stakes: if you can find 10 of them, I'll give you the 40K steel, crystal and elixir that you "missed out on"

Last edited:

HJK84

I didn't get it.
AM got it, pulled a all nighter to make bank, lol
Today, 2nd highest in FS got it. Glad she did also!
I'm most happy that the top 2 did, since they help out the most and ofc are the highest ones to make the most out of this :cool:

Some others also did, glad for them too.

If I was playing another game and saw the comments from some here and the closed thread... I'd say; "cry more" but, I'm not saying that at all :rolleyes:

Good luck Inno on the testing! Hope to hear from ya'll soon about a new feature in our lovely game, Elvenar :)

DeletedUser5800

10 links please.
I just went back though all of mine and I never found any where I was wrong :p... I know it wasn't @Mykan :cool: so it must have been you or @Ashrem. LOL
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, I can't recall any of the "knowitalls" ever being blatantly wrong, there are some instances where things changed thus rendering previous information inaccurate that once was but this forum has a pretty good record of accuracy. It's the don'tknowitalls that occasionally say slightly off things but that's what knowitalls are here for. :rolleyes:o_O:eek::D:cool:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
As I said elsewhere, I got it and really don't care that others feel cheated.

There have been offers in the past that I didn't get, never thought to make a thread about it.

Sorry you are missing the point or I wasn't clear enough
Why are some people getting these and others not?
Did I miss a key component to the game?
Did I not do a quest?
Did I not respond to a mail?
Did I miss a research?
There are many questions and no response from Support or INNO as a whole only speculation. Its simple public relations to your client base "we are testing a new reward system" "we are having technical difficulties" so many appropriate answers if they (INNO) would only give them.

I have nothing to say about this.

Sorry Ashrem, you are right. It was Lord Draconian. I apologize to both of you.

Happens to us all, they could be twins except of course for obvious physical defect one of them has

Forums are full of knowitalls

* know-it-alls *

kctanzen

I didn't get randomly selected to be a post Beta tester (is there an actual title that goes along with testing after Beta? I cannot remember) and I am not at all upset, just a little disappointed because I love to make stuff!

Had this taken place in conjunction with a limited time game event (a regularly scheduled tournament is not that type of event, in 9 weeks the same thing happens again, barring a fundamental change in the game) - that might have ramped up my anxiety a bit more. Some people having it and others not during a fellowship adventure, for example, could tilt things a bit unfairly.

DeletedUser5800

Happens to us all, they could be twins except of course for obvious physical defect one of them has
Hey, I'm not allowed by the Forum Rules to talk about my defect but if it were a cultural item it would definitely end with 'of Destruction". :D

Also if we are twins he has to be Good Ash...
upload_2018-4-17_19-51-55.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Wouldn't basic English be spelling and punctuation? :cool:
Shhh. He's almost made it out of the corner without getting paint on his shoes. We're just waiting on the tally of how many questions he had to pretend not to see to get there. And the description of how veiled references to how much he's spent on the game and being able to sue in spite of "disclaimers" doesn't constitute being demanding.

DeletedUser4163

Shhh. He's almost made it out of the corner without getting paint on his shoes. We're just waiting on the tally of how many questions he had to pretend not to see to get there. And the description of how veiled references to how much he's spent on the game and being able to sue in spite of "disclaimers" doesn't constitute being demanding.

Show me where I said I would sue and I'll leave the forum, until then Im gonna keep posting in this thread or a new one if for nothing else then to upset you.

I posted a simple question politely, I responded to the link provided and said thanks but I would prefer a "official" response. How is this anything other than a basic civil (as in attitude) request.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Show me where I said I would sue and I'll leave the forum, until then Im gonna keep posting in this thread or a new one if for nothing else then to upset you.

I posted a simple question politely, I responded to the link provided and said thanks but I would prefer a "official" response. How is this anything other than a basic civil (as in attitude) request.
"Veiled references" is basic English.
Absolutely they have disclaimers, so does Whole Foods the moment you walk through their doors you have accepted that disclaimer however if you slip and fall you can still pursue action if you wish and most likely win. I know the MMO gamemakers mindset of its however INNO has a server in the States and therefore must abide by local laws. Do not ever take a disclaimer as legally binding.
If you don't think that is a veiled reference to Inno having a legal requirement to respond to your request, then there's not much I can do to assist further.

until then Im gonna keep posting in this thread or a new one if for nothing else then to upset you.
Two things:
1) I'm not remotely as easy to upset as you seem to think.
2) You probably shouldn't publicly declare that you're deliberately planning to post to troll another participant.

edit: And to be clear, I have no desire to see you leave the forums, nor for you to stop posting. The forums deserve to have as broad a collection of opinions as possible. But I am under no obligation to agree with another person's opinions, nor to respect things that are opinions but which are stated as though they are facts. I'm generally pretty good about respecting other people's opinions, as long as we all behave like they are opinions. If someone acts like their opinion is a fact, I will be ruthless in my opposition.

Last edited:

WolfSinger

Your tone (a problem with this type of communication) has come across not only as demanding but also as a petulant child on the verge of a temper tantrum.

From what has been posted by one of the most reliable forum moderators on the Beta Forum and linked to here - this was nothing more than a random test of a possible new feature - one that needs the ability to be selectively applied. Because of that need for selectivity they had to do this as a random test.

Inno is under no obligation to tell us anything about how players were chosen.

I do hope they address the mobile bug that prevented cities that received this bonus from being able to take advantage if they were using the app for part of the day.