• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser12430

Very nice indeed! What world are you in...just in case I need some more Marble?
Also, maybe this is stupid....but how in the world do you upload a picture? I read Soggy Shorts guide, but it wont work for me. I hit upload a file....it starts to upload, then I get an error. :mad:

DeletedUser19598

@CrazyWizard After seeing your publication I understood the power that the set had, so I also tried to put together a complex haha. It is not as amazing as yours because they do not have all the connections to the maximum but even so for my city it is equivalent to 10 marble factories at level 15. It is very amazing. So very grateful for your example.
iwrguv.jpg

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How do ya like this?
cuttingitclose.png
My plan:
There are 2 daily quests left for 70 more moons.
53 hours to collect 38 more moons
---
200 moons total.
-100 today to try for daily again gets me 10 more suns for 780/800
-100 on the final double day gets me 2 small chests for 20 more suns for exactly 800/800

DeletedUser12430

If you're trying to be careful about over-scouting, you don't usually have many completed provinces for the tournaments

I have heard "Over-Scouting" several times now, but I really don't understand. I am just about finished with chapter 10. My goal has always been to have a scout out. As soon as I placed the Endless Excavation and started collecting rewards for scouting, and later on with Enar's Embassy, there is even more incentive....along with the expansions, not to mention the relics required to manufacture spells, the kp's to advance in research....I guess I just don't see any reason over-scouting could be an issue. I have unlocked 100 expansions, while other members I know in chapter 10 have 85. The only difference I see is score. Mines higher.
So, what are the dangers of over-scouting?

DeletedUser19598

[QUOTE = "SoggyShorts, post: 116087, miembro: 2966"] ¿Cómo te gusta esto?
[SPOILER = "cortarlo cerca"] [ATTACH = full] 4611 [/ ATTACH] [/ SPOILER]
Mi plan:
Hay 2 misiones diarias para 70 lunas más.
53 horas para recoger 38 lunas más.
---
200 lunas en total.
-100 hoy para intentarlo de nuevo todos los días me da 10 soles más por 780/800
-100 en el último día doble me da 2 cofres pequeños por 20 soles más por exactamente 800/800 [/ QUOTE]

Have you spent all the moon splinters on double reward days? Or you have also obtained daily prizes, I think it is very lucky haha

DeletedUser19598

[QUOTE = "Candacefey, post: 116096, miembro: 12430"] Gracias ... Aquí hay una prueba.

[ATTACH = full] 4613 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Great, I did not see how to complete the 3 GPs and at the same time get all the buildings of the set: /

DeletedUser12430

The file is probably too big. Put it in MS paint and near the top left should be a resize option. try 50%
It Worked....sorry everyone, not trying to hijack the thread....

SoggyShorts, while I got you here, thanks for recommending ElvenStats to me. I love it! If I'm right, you did a lot of work on it right? It's beautiful, great job! If not.....sorry o_O

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Have you spent all the moon splinters on double reward days? Or you have also obtained daily prizes, I think it is very lucky haha
I very much focused on double days, only getting 4 other daily rewards. I've been keeping track of how many moons I can spend to make sure I got GP3
SoggyShorts, while I got you here, thanks for recommending ElvenStats to me. I love it! If I'm right, you did a lot of work on it right?
Just Beta testing and the Demo video (yes, that silky smooth baritone is me)

Deleted User - 1178646

I have heard "Over-Scouting" several times now, but I really don't understand. I am just about finished with chapter 10. My goal has always been to have a scout out. As soon as I placed the Endless Excavation and started collecting rewards for scouting, and later on with Enar's Embassy, there is even more incentive....along with the expansions, not to mention the relics required to manufacture spells, the kp's to advance in research....I guess I just don't see any reason over-scouting could be an issue. I have unlocked 100 expansions, while other members I know in chapter 10 have 85. The only difference I see is score. Mines higher.

Overscouting is only a concern If you hit 222 cleared provinces before you have unlocked breeding grounds in chapter 8.
The slight increase in negotiating costs on the world map are nothing compared to the benefits of scouting 24/7.

As soggy said, this whole over scouting thing is bogus. the only downside is when you're stuck at orcs, the 222 Soggy Mentioned and you get an event that requires you to do some encounters on the map. in 99% of the cases there is an alternative option to do during an event. like upgrade a building to lvl xxx, or buy xx KP instead.

Just keep scouting, never let is sit still. there is no dwarback at all.
But instead always keep a dozen provincies open at all times. (once it require orcs keep a dozen that dont need orcs unlocked untill you can produce them)

This solves any problem.

I have scouten over 550 provincies 451 are completed the rest is "stored" for events. and my scout still keeps scouting.

Foldedspace

I think it really depends on your preferred gameplay. For me, there's no point in spending tons of coins scouting beyond what I need at low chapters, when coins can sometimes be hard to come by, to open up provinces where the cost of negotiation or battle is too high for me to accomplish anyway. They just sit there and I've spent coins on something that doesn't help me at all. I'd rather wait until I can do Advanced Scouts for the next chapter, reduce the costs of completing the provinces, and generally be able to afford the amount of coins that the scouting costs a little easier at those higher levels.

DeletedUser12430

I think it really depends on your preferred gameplay. For me, there's no point in spending tons of coins scouting beyond what I need at low chapters, when coins can sometimes be hard to come by, to open up provinces where the cost of negotiation or battle is too high for me to accomplish anyway. They just sit there and I've spent coins on something that doesn't help me at all. I'd rather wait until I can do Advanced Scouts for the next chapter, reduce the costs of completing the provinces, and generally be able to afford the amount of coins that the scouting costs a little easier at those higher levels.

Maybe just me, but I have rarely suffered from a lack of coins. But, I also visit everyone in my fellowship, AND everyone in my world everyday without fail. Gives me an abundance of coins. I was actually in a big hurry in a fellowship adventure, and was watching my coins as I was collecting them, because I was collecting sacs of coins for a quest, when all of a sudden I could not collect any coins, when I clicked my buildings nothing happened. I got so mad. I refreshed my browser like 3 or 4 times, I actually even went so far as to open a ticket with support :oops:, and then it dawned on me that I had maxed out my Main Halls storage capacity.

The point is, if you make the visits everyday, you'll have a boat load of coins, and then if others visit you, you'll have the extra supplies. ;) Also, since they created mobile, making visits in your world are a THOUSAND times easier than it used to be before Mobile.

Foldedspace

Maybe just me, but I have rarely suffered from a lack of coins. But, I also visit everyone in my fellowship, AND everyone in my world everyday without fail. Gives me an abundance of coins. I was actually in a big hurry in a fellowship adventure, and was watching my coins as I was collecting them, because I was collecting sacs of coins for a quest, when all of a sudden I could not collect any coins, when I clicked my buildings nothing happened. I got so mad. I refreshed my browser like 3 or 4 times, I actually even went so far as to open a ticket with support :oops:, and then it dawned on me that I had maxed out my Main Halls storage capacity.

The point is, if you make the visits everyday, you'll have a boat load of coins, and then if others visit you, you'll have the extra supplies. ;) Also, since they created mobile, making visits in your world are a THOUSAND times easier than it used to be before Mobile.

Yep I can definitely see that. I have a very active fellowship and visit everyone everyday, but sometimes I still struggle with coins. It kind of comes and goes. I've found that for me, scouting continuously can be one of those things that pushes me into coin shortage, and as I said, it really has no benefit for me if I can't solve the encounters anyway. If it works for you, go for it. :)