• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser7527

ok sir i finnaly got it but i cant make it bigger for me to have a sig if you could play around with it and get it to where i can use as a sig please i would be indebted to you please

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
tryavatar50.jpg

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok Druindar, I will see what I can do, to crop a picture in paint you use the selection tool to select around your sig the hit the crop button that will get rid of all the white part, then save it under a new name. If you don't have a crop option then select the sig with the selection tool, then go to edit (at the top of the page), then copy, then edit again and paste as a new image. Then it will be a better picture for me to work on.

Last edited:

shimmerfly

Thanks for your kind offer Sir!
I am looking for a saying that I have somewhere...? I will let you know when I find it and send it to you.
Your work is outstanding!

DeletedUser3507

Blue Winyador and Beta
FS Platinum Leaf for this server Black Company for Beta

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12423

Great work, Sir Squirrel. Thanks again for helping me with mine!