• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser7527

@druindar faric It was too big for the forum rules so I had to make it smaller,
21jc94m.jpg

brighter
25tyzc9.jpg
that is awesome ty for the help i think i will start useing this one instead ty so much

DeletedUser10837

I would love a avatar/signature, I think your art is great! I'm looking for Victorian Mage caught up in a steam punk revolution. I love great Queen documentaries I read a lot...I read a lot. Sc-Fi, Space Opera and I keep an occasional glance on NASA tech. I also read the other side Paranormal/Magic Fantasy. Really like Epic Fantasies. I read Historical Fiction like Egypt, India, etc.
If you need more just drop a line.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok Tryneowy, I will see what I can come up with for you. I am assuming you are a female and want a female character, please correct me if I am wrong as your profile doesn't say. Also what is your favorite color, I like to use peoples favorite color in it if I can.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10837

I prefer #3 but can you give her a greenish tint or something to go with that loverly copper color? Thank you so much; you are Very Talented!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10837

I like the lower one. It's more subtle so I like that. Could you go back on the Tryneowy to the original color? Whatever you think would be best; your the artist, Think Victorian less Steampunk. oh. but leave the avatar I love her. Perfect me!

DeletedUser10837

Oh definitely #1! Would you believe; I have that deep wave to my hair! We have a Winner! Thank you Very much, Sir Squirrel !

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Glad I finally got one you really like!! Your welcome! It looks great!!
Just right click on it, copy, then go to the little picture on the bottom right of the page (the one with your avatar pic), then pick signature and paste it in the box there. Then use the alignment button to center it and your all good.
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser10837

there were no Avatars attached to your message of the 4 Tryneowy's