• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser2824

@taggathias , this is the pic I found to use in your sig,
index.php

Yeah, he's a pretty good one. Most of the ones I found were too um, bloody, for what I was looking for. ;)

DeletedUser2824

Yeah I looked through quite a few before finding that one, it isn't as easy as you would think to find good pics.

Oh I know. My old computer is full of pictures I spent a long time finding. I like looking at certain pictures with different music to help inspire my writing. I was actually trying to look up a certain white wolf pic for my avatar, since these sites don't like my old bitmap files, but couldn't find it anywhere. The pictures may be out there, but finding the right one takes awhile.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Duindar, glad you like it. If you use the alignment left, then the alignment center on the signature page, it should put the sig center for you.

DeletedUser7527

i give up everytime i try to center it it goes tothis lol

DeletedUser7527

im not surewhat im doing wrong everytime i try and do what you say it does this lol

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I think you had spaces in front of it (or a tab space) try putting the curser to the left again and backspace 2 times.