• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@lronman , what about this Rob, (and you used an L instead of an I for ironman, took me three times to tag you),

w9k5qb.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Take the second one, I made the gold border a little bigger! Just right click on it, copy, then go to the little picture on the bottom right of the page (the one with your avatar pic), then pick signature and paste it in the box there. Then use the alignment button to center it and your all good.

DeletedUser12423

You know, Elvenar is looking for more right now. Have you considered joining their team? ^ ^
I would, but I lack the patience and skill set for it. I think you would do well!

Sir Squirrel

I thought about being a mod before, but I like to be able to say what I want and I can help the players from here just as well. I am good at the signatures, but can't draw very good, just manipulate graphics.

DeletedUser12423

That's true ^ ^ Besides, we want you on this side, anyway. What was I thinking!? *snickers*

DeletedUser7527

Sir Squirrel you are so awesome at what you do with these sigs i tried doing it myself but couldnt get the pic to come over to elvenar i guess i was useing a wrong program i guess thats why i had you make me one lol

Sir Squirrel

@druindar faric You have to host it a another site then link to it, I use http://tinypic.com . It is a free hosting site. You might be able to upload it here in this thread, then I could host it for you if you like! There is a upload button at the bottom of the post when you are typing in the box.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

This is the one I was trying to use. I had to take a still shot of it then save it as a different file to get it to work. The one you found for me actually works out pretty well for what I want right now though, so I think I'll keep it for awhile. :)

Wolf re-shot.JPG

DeletedUser7527

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
there it is one that i made

Untitled.png
there it is one that i made
if you want to touch it up and do a border on it if you would like or just play around with it if you want and then show it to me thats ok

Last edited by a moderator: