• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by SassKatt

1. SassKatt

Pet Peeves About Elvenar

Right now my biggest pet peeve is that I am in Elementals. You're supposed to build a couple of sentient goods buildings to manufacture those goods. Since my boost is planks, I build the requested marble. Now I'm supposed to trade for the steel also needed. I have anywhere between 20-30+ pages...
  2. SassKatt

What's up with ElvenStats?

Hey everyone. If you really like this site, help the poor guy out. Hard drives, servers, and RAM all cost real money and are fixing to get even more expensive because of the tariffs that are going into or have gone into effect. Plus he's got a new baby and any of y'all that have had kids know...
  3. SassKatt

Changing FS membership for Tourneys

OK, this below was posted in the FB Elvenar Archmage/Mage group. I don't think it is right and a detriment to your "real" FS. Thoughts, please. I have gotten blasted there. Great Offer!! Khelonaar Only Next week Tournament is PLANKS!! 10 Chests in the tournament gets you a Blue Print, 135KP...
  4. SassKatt

why does chat always break after an FA?

Totally blank chat when I go on also, though I am getting responses back from a message sent. Maybe we did too much chatting during the adventure. I so wish they would get things fixed. How hard can it be??
  5. SassKatt

One person FS in Adventure lead???

Maybe I just have a suspicious mind, but how is it possible for a 1 person FS to already have an Adventure rank score of 4100, that is over 500 higher than our top ranked FS in Fel. His singular FS is only ranked as 844. I guess if you have enough discretionary cash you could buy your way that...
  6. SassKatt

Release Notes version 1.50

I would like to know when the chat not working is gonna be fixed. Is really irritating to type a long answer in to someone and all the sudden it goes "POOF". requiring you to do constant game refreshes. VERY IRRITATING.
  7. SassKatt

if y'all put "train ?? units" in the next quest

Nobody is making you spend money. If you do not like what the game requests of EVERYONE, not just YOU, go find another game. [EDITED BY XELENIA]
  8. SassKatt

Spooktacular Halloween Event!

I thought the whole idea was to get us to slow down our expansion to what was needed per chapter. These events, ALL events are pushing me way out of the zone that I should have scouted and completed per chapter. Short events coupled with very long scout times makes them impossible to do. NOT...
  9. SassKatt

Spoilers for October Event Inside

I have to agree, of all the info sites available out there, yours is and has always been my favorite. I do realize it probably was taking a toll with all the events they are throwing out, so I can definitely understand.
  10. SassKatt

Failed fellowship adventure event -

A lot of game companies, A Thinking Ape (ATA) for one awards everyone a single health crystal for an unexpected game downtime or X number of special event tokens when there are screw-ups. Think it is only fair we should be rewarded when they screw up and we have put effort into getting ready.
  11. SassKatt

Should winning FA prizes be a competition?

My problem with the FA is the fact that no matter how hard we tried and how much we threw at the event, we could not in any way compete with a FS that pays to win. There is no one in our FS that throws diamonds around like confetti. We all happen to be poor working stiffs that play a game that...
  12. SassKatt

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

There are some in my FS that are afraid that if we complete one of the 3 paths before the other 2 that everything placed in the other 2 will be lost. Can you complete all 3 before progressing, or do you progress to the next stage once one line has been completed? Help, we are sooooooooo confused...
  13. SassKatt

Masquerade Event - Info Sheet and Player Feedback

Not everyone that has computer access at work can log on to the game from work. There are firewall restrictions that if breached are fireable offenses. Also, having to build the non-boosted can be a problem if you happen to be population challenged at the moment awaiting getting to the...
  14. SassKatt

New News and Forums connect button

Yeah, I'm using Chrome, hate Edge. I often have multiple windows open without the game freezing. Have tested it with just the game and the forums open, freeze. Tested having multiple tabs open the same. Yet I can open the forums from the icon in the lower right with no problems what so ever...
  15. SassKatt

New News and Forums connect button

Am I the only one or is this happening to others? When I use the new button to access either the news or the forums and then close out, my city is locked and the box for the new buttons will not close. I am forced to refresh my game to be able to access my city.