• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Xelenia

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Hi 1
  2. Xelenia

Happy New Year!!

Same to you ❤️
  3. Xelenia

Long Time No See

Thank you She is wonderful Thank you Been hanging in there Missed you all as well It was.. Peaceful haha jkjk Hi
  4. Xelenia

Long Time No See

Hey!!!! I feel like I have taken a sabbatical from the forum, how has everyone been? I know you have all been in the great hand of @helya <3
  5. Xelenia

Artifact Fragments

Simply been lurking :) I will be tidying up this section sometime this weekend. Xelie
  6. Xelenia

Trade cycling

In the spirit of the holiday, I am simply going to close this thread. Thank you to those who all reported. Xelie
  7. Xelenia

Just A Few Things

Hello, I am sorry that you are not enjoying the game. There are many guides available around the forum that should help you with some of the problems you have listed above. Unfortunately, I have to archive this post. Only suggestions to improve the game are allowed in this section of the...
  8. Xelenia

Suggestion Regarding Neighborly Help

[Moderator Hat Off] You should know better @SoggyShorts. This is how it usually works around here, remember? P.S I hope I still have my moderation job after this :O
  9. Xelenia

Delete this post

I will leave this thread since I do have a solution: Report the thread and state you want it to get deleted :P
  10. Xelenia

Notifications & Neighbor Visits changes. Please add an additional page or separate trades and visits altogether.

Hello @SeaWolf I hope you are still around the forum! I did receive an additional update on this! The developers are acknowledging the problem caused by the current set up of the notification setup (that is a start!). While they seek a long term solution, they hope to have a short term...
  11. Xelenia

Add Blueprint Inventory SOMEWHERE

I have received additional updates on this particular idea. Though the data structure does not make it feasible, the developers will keep investigating how to properly implement the visibility of blueprints in the inventory. Keep in mind this does not mean it will happen anytime soon, simply...
  12. Xelenia

Finding Places and Hidden Spaces

Hello, This idea was actually forwarded (forgot to change tag...oops) but I did hear back from the developers..... Though a great concept, It seems this can lead to major performance issues due to the resources allow making the UI/UX work. They do like the idea. It is quite possibly long as...
  13. Xelenia

Neighbour hood visits (browser version)

Good Morning @Mykan , I have finally received the long-awaited feedback for this suggestion. Overall, the developers really love the concept (cannot say I am surprised), and find the suggestion quite reasonable and time-worthy to see how it will work with the UI/UX. This is not a guarantee...
  14. Xelenia

Rename "Ancient Grounds" to "Ancestral Grounds"

Hello Guys, The developers have passed on this, the value is not seen. Xelie
  15. Xelenia

Restart: Re-balance spell fragments (SF) between GW and HH. Re-balance SF in Lab to 0%

Hey guys, heard back on the status on this, and unfortunately, this is a nogo. What I did get out of it though is that they are aware of the abundance issue. Xelie
  16. Xelenia

Reconstruction Feature

You are very correct :) Unfortunately, this is a concept that hasd been introduced in the past. Anything that will require " take everything out of your city and rearrange" is a form of storage, even though it may be temporary. Will the developers change their mind in the future, perhaps, but...
  17. Xelenia

Teleport Land Expansions

Hello, Here are the many things wrong with the post above and why I will not put it up as a vote if you were to tag me to do so today. I figured I will help guide you to the right direction of how to properly formulate ideas while I am here at the moment doing my rounds. The developers are...
  18. Xelenia

Forum Comprehensive Idea and Suggestion Listing - Pinned

The only problem with that is I reject many...many things on a daily basis that holds no merit whatsoever. What I will counter suggest to that is...perhaps someone should begin a discussion and help populate a list of ideas that have been rejected on a constant basis between here and the beta...
  19. Xelenia

Rejected Ideas can simply be interpreted as Archive. Are you suggesting to change the name of this subheading?https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/archive-ideas-and-suggestions.89/ This is also why I tend to leave those posts as is, so if anyone care to go to the last page of the...
  20. Xelenia

Unfortunately, as amazing as this idea maybe, I will not be taking it forward. There are a lot of effort I put into cleaning up this section of the forum, messaging people back and forth on making their ideas presentable, forwarding said ideas, and stalking the developers through various...