• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Miroami

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Bummer:confused:
  2. Miroami

Fellowship adventures

Greetings, Thank you for all this information! Unfortunately, I an unable to find/open the tracking spreadsheet. My fellowship would like to use one. Thank you again!
  3. Miroami

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I have the (3) different Phoenix birds, all are level 10. Am I able to win another Phoenix so I have (2) of one type?
  4. Miroami

Cael Hwyl looking for an ambitious player

Greetings from Cael Hwyl!! We are a hard working club with great people who are focused on helping every member of their fellowship succeed! We are Actively RECRUITING and have an available spot! Perhaps you inspire to be part of this 4th ranked on Sinya Arda fellowship, and bring us higher...
  5. Miroami

Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

I’m getting sick of all this hoarding!
  6. Miroami

AW KP swap on mobile ever possible?

I miss the falling snow from the event ;)
  7. Miroami

Um I got one yes and one No?
  8. Miroami

Will it ever be possible to put knowledge points down on another players city on mobile? Asking for a friend :p
  9. Miroami

Winter Magic Event Feedback

I did not care for this holiday event. I miss last year’s holiday buildings :confused:
  10. Miroami

Open Spire rewards

I misunderstood how to read the rewards. I was reading what I was at, not what the fellowship was at. All is good now! Thanks !
  11. Miroami

Open Spire rewards

Mine are not correct and other mates are stating the same. I should have received 75 diamonds :diamond: but only received 50. I also did not receive the teleport spell as promised that I was needing for the FA. I think they need to look at this again.
  12. Miroami

Multiplayer Spire of Eternity feedback

I received rewards this morning but they were not correct. I should have received 75 diamonds :diamond: but only received 50. What’s up?
  13. Miroami

Thank you !
  14. Miroami

My fellowship has not received our weekly spire rewards .. sounds broken to me
  15. Miroami

Evolving Artifacts

That would be awesome! But they will never do it. I just wish they would run events with prizes with some of the older events to upgrade Phoenix, Stonehenge, Mermaids, instead of giving us new buildings to tackle.
  16. Miroami

Fair Trade Reborn: Seeking Active and Advanced Players

I am only 133290 score on Arendyll ; steel :steel: scroll :scroll: and magic dust :magicdust: boosted and that is all I manufacture. I can easily do 1000+ points in the weekly tournaments. I have been laying low in a friend’s FS on this server the past few months due to medical reasons; my main...
  17. Miroami

Where’s the tournament?

Just spoke with my AM in Germany, they ended daylight savings so Inno’s clocks are an hour ahead of USA clocks... :D:eek::eek::rolleyes:o_O
  18. Miroami

Higher losses in recent tournaments

It just started @ 1400 EDT. What I’d like to know is whether or not the bug has been corrected..
  19. Miroami

Higher losses in recent tournaments

The silk tournament hasn’t started mostly likely due to the fact the Europe ended daylight savings but the states had not.
  20. Miroami

Where’s the tournament?

Ok now that’s solved... what about the bug issue?