• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Agvar

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

So, Cauldron & Seasons - both seem to be Inno's attempt to force us into a particular style of play. Ads on Beta too. A 'test' they claim, but not open to everyone, and works for even fewer! In addition it compromises the security of your devices. But, my question is how competant are the Dev...
  2. Agvar

Training Times Increased?

It is just me, or have the times it takes to recruit new troops been nerfed. I used to collect some from each of the three buildings every 3 hours, however on my last visit only 1 had produced anything! I have contacted Support, but no answer yet.
  3. Agvar

Mis-spelling of Artifact in Tome of Golem Artifacts

Game version: v1.168.2-(c570ff3) - html5 (2023-02-02 11:12) Game world: Felyndral Browser + version: Firefox v109.0.1 (64 bit) Operating System: Windows 11 Screen resolution: N/A Account name: Agvar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5 Quest title: Not applicable Current situation: See...
  4. Agvar

Filters for Goods

In the browser version of the game you can filter for tier-1 to 3 Goods. it would be really useful to have this feature in the app version. Why is it that the left-hand of Inno does one thing, whilst the right-hand does something completely different?
  5. Agvar

Noticeboard

Some years back I used to play Goodgame Empire. One of the features they had was a Noticeboard for the equivilant to our Fellowships. Admittedly it only allowed 10 threads, but it was very useful for posting tips and tricks for new members. A feature like that would IMHO greatly enhance the FS...
  6. Agvar

Wheel of Fortune additions

Some suggested additions to the Ferris Wheel Galore:- Vitality Surge Sip of Clarity (The Purple crystal in the Spire, I forget it's name) PET FOOD Of course, it's entirely possible that others have already suggested this, but hey...
  7. Agvar

Fellowship badge change

Hi Folks Our Fellowship is currently deciding whether to change it's badge colours to match those of the Ukrainian flag in a show of solidarity. Has anyone else considered this?
  8. Agvar

Broken Chat

I see chat is broken again. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Would be interesting to know if Inno ever sanctions staff who cause these mess-ups.
  9. Agvar

Unable to Login

Hi Folks I'm getting the following error when I try to login. I've reported it to Support, but I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem.
  10. Agvar

What benefits do Expiring Buildings give after they have expired?

I hope I'm not asking a question that's been answered a zillion times already, but I can't find an answer anywhere on this forum or any of the wikis. I understand that some building expire, but give a small benefit after expiration, can anyone tell me what they are? I'm especially interested in...