• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. StrongJean

Fellowship of the Sword at Sinya

We are looking for active members and are a nice, friendly FS however you have to be active with minimum rules. If you are looking to have fun with tournaments and like to participate we are your FS, just come and check it out give it a test run. If you are unhappy you can leave without any bad...
  2. StrongJean

Mountain Halls

How important is it to upgrade Mountain Halls? I have not seen any benefits or, am I wrong? I heard it increases your productions is this true?
  3. StrongJean

The Sinya Warriors (just established) is looking for players that want to be active, grow, limited rules, and team work.

I know that there have to be some rules however, it is a game after all :) I established this FS with limited rules. Come by and take a look and find out the reason why I established this FS.
  4. StrongJean

Himalayan Worriors

Himalayan Warriors in Elcy are looking for enthusiastic spire player that like to go to the top with us and win the gold :) one great benefit during spire, and tourneys we have a policy that allows for 0 trades during those events. You will not find that in any other FS lots of high level...
  5. StrongJean

New City in Sinya

Hi to all :) I am looking for an FS that would take a new city lvl 3 just started. I am a daily player, visit daily, participate in tourneys when I can. Love the tourneys and spire. I am a very active player and grow my city fast. Boosted in marbles, crystal, and gems. My first FS left me high...
  6. StrongJean

Looking for FS in Sinya

Hi, I am looking for an FS that would allow some loop sided trades for my brand new city established 3/12 weeks ago but, growing fast already participating in tourney when I can receive help with some goods that I need. Love tourneys and spire, daily player, daily visits, and very helpful in my...
  7. StrongJean

Unused production Item in FA

Once we get to the pit in the FA, items that we don't need anymore are still being produced and useless as well as the once we have in storage. My suggestion is to just including them to be used when working the pit rounds otherwise, the work we did before is being wasted!
  8. StrongJean

HelpingHand is looking for active players

If anyone is looking for an active FS that is helping each other and has only two rules then you have found it. The two rules are: be as active as possible and help each other, the second rule: Have fun and enjoy the game
  9. StrongJean

Active daily player looking for FS

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I...
  10. StrongJean

Trades not showing

Hi, I founded a new FS today after my favorite one dissolved I really enjoyed them after having gone to some hard experiences with other FS's when I began in this game however, my question is why my trades don't show in the trader anyone that can help answer this? Would be very much appreciated :)
  11. StrongJean

HelpingHand looking for members

Hi there, we are looking for members that just want to enjoy the game, have fun and are as active as possible. Beginners as well as seasoned players are invited to join. The only thing we don't like is drama. Helping each other is what this game is all about and moves us ahead! Yes, we are new...
  12. StrongJean

Chests

I still have a lot to learn :) Can anyone please tell me what the significance of the chests are or, what they mean? Thank you to anyone that replies to my question
  13. StrongJean

GrowingTogether

GrowingTogether is a new FS, looking for both, new and seasoned players, to help each other grow and support. We can use some seasoned player helping us to move forward. We all began somewhere in this game however what StrongJean has found is most of the FSs have rules or requirements that are...
  14. StrongJean

New member looking for fellowship

New player but, getting ahead pretty fast is looking for a fellowship that takes new player like me that want to help each other grow and move forward. I have been playing for 15 days however quite busy, visiting every day. Have no resources since I used them for building and upgrading but...
  15. StrongJean

Timing of updating buildings and productions.

Is it possible to maybe shorten the times needed for productions and updating the buildings? I enjoy the game very much but, spent quite some diamonds to move ahead a little faster. I think that is an idea every player may like :)