• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Web Scorpion

It worked for StarTrek

Web Scorpion
  2. Web Scorpion

Other Do something about useless artifacts.

Oh wow. I did not realize there was a format for suggestions. :oops: Pretend I never suggested anything. SMH
  3. Web Scorpion

Other Do something about useless artifacts.

I have over 100 artifacts that I can't use for anything. I either have no base to apply them to or I've already got a stage 10 building and no second base. Could we have something in the crafter to use 5 artifacts to craft an artifact that I could use? Maybe remove them from the chests in...
  4. Web Scorpion

I'm tired of guest races

IMO Chapter 17 seems longer but I think Chapter 18 is actually longer. 17 was the worst for me...18 seemed more pleasant but that may be because I teleported everything I could and paused my progress for a Fellowship Adventure. After resuming it hasn't seemed that bad. I'm just finishing up...
  5. Web Scorpion

Where are all the players disappearing to?

So what I'm hearing from Inno is we should use the Forum rather than the in-game recommended Fellowships. Then why even have the in-game recommendations? Couldn't you replace it with a note to see the Forum?
  6. Web Scorpion

After the trading guild

I must say the art in the game is pretty incredible. I love all the little moving features within the buildings and the cliffside wonders are just another example of the breathtaking art. :smile_elf:
  7. Web Scorpion

Floral Awakening

I agree with that sentiment. If I feel more and more of the changes to the game are designed to entice me to spend money, it has the opposite effect. I begin to regret the small amount of money I have spent and resolve to spend no more. That's my 2 cents. ;)
  8. Web Scorpion

Pop Up ads and their control.

Or you could just use a more secure browser. Just do a search for 'Secure browser' and I'm sure you'll find something suitable. :)
  9. Web Scorpion

New back ground music

There's MUSIC!?!? o_O
  10. Web Scorpion

Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

I like this idea too. While they're recoding the Spire module could they please also remove the option for fragments and portal profits from Boss rewards? Introduction of fragments to the boss chests has completely diminished the average value of a Spire run IMHO.
  11. Web Scorpion

Join Active Fellowship

and here I thought the best way was to click the fellowship tab of the rankings page and apply to any of the top 10 that have less than 25 members. :D Seriously, good advice Darielle. :)
  12. Web Scorpion

Update v1.156

Did this update include changes to the Fellowship Adventure badge requirements? The amount of coins required for a badge has increased tenfold...Is that an error?
  13. Web Scorpion

update v1.147

Thanks Raccoon. That's helpful!
  14. Web Scorpion

update v1.147

Have the Grounds of the Orc Strategist been removed from the crafter? I haven't seen one in ages. :(
  15. Web Scorpion

Offer an alternate method to acquire the 6th piece of the Forbidden Ruins set.

I feel the 6th piece in the Forbidden Ruins set is extremely difficult to acquire. I'd like to see it offered as a prize in a subsequent event, Spire prize, or crafter option. Possibly even offer a Tome of Forbidden Ruins which could be converted into any of the pieces of that set. Maybe...
  16. Web Scorpion

Training units

Training speed (for Barracks) can also be increased by placing and/or upgrading your Needles Of The Tempest, an Ancient Wonder which becomes available in Chapter III.