• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I started this layout from iDavis but when I looked at the wiki page all the bldgs are backwards. The portal according to wiki is 7x9 - here it shows 9x7. I hope I'm wrong since I've already started this. The V-WS's are 7x4 not 4x7 and the D-WS's are 5x6 not 6x5 (according to wiki)
  2. Spire Rewards

I've got 337K frags - lol
  3. Spire Rewards

At least these are items I can use if I want to. The artifacts are just throw aways since I can never use them.
  4. Spire Rewards

Yes, you are right. It was 2 years ago not 4. It's still the same problem though.
  5. Spire Rewards

Am I missing something? I've already gotten 3 Stonehenge Artifacts from the Spire since they included it and my Stonehenge is already fully evolved and has been since 2016 (that's 4 years ago). What am I supposed to do with these artifacts? Seems like a waste of my resources since I can't use...
  6. Halloween Event

Why is it that we know when the event will be played in Beta but it's always a secret as to when it will start in live worlds. Some of us would like to prepare and let our players know what's coming. By the time this event starts Halloween will be over and who wants to play a Halloween event...
  7. Autumn Event

I feel like the developers are getting lazy. Are they really offering yet another evolving building that higher level players most likely don't have any use for?
  8. Summer Mermaids Event feedback

I've completed 9 provinces in one world for this event now they want another 2 done. This is absolutely ridiculous and I feel like what's the point of playing a game that I can't participate in without ruining the regular game play. Inno should really think before having these idiotic events. I...
  9. Summer Mermaids Event feedback

Worst event you've ever come up with. I've already had to complete 6 provinces for this thing and now you want me to do another 2. That's in one world in another world I've already completed 7 provinces and I'm sure there are more to come. I may be done with this event and any others that are...
  10. Looking for active players at The Wildlings

I have room for up to 6 people in my FS in Khelonaar called The Wildlings. Please let me know if anyone is interested or if a small group would like to merge with us. Crystal boosts are most needed. Thank you.
  11. Adventurer Needed! Join us for high ranking rewards.

I can't find your fellowship when I search for Elven Dragonfyre.
  12. The Wildlings

Looking for active players. We are a pretty laid back and drama free fellowship. Visits are required at least 3x a week and participation in events is encouraged but not required. Applications are now being accepted.
  13. Bored.

True, but after a couple of weeks of feeding AW's I want to open a tech. Can't though cause I'm trying to upgrade portal, etc. Right now I have 6 Halfling Farms sitting idle. Just feeling a little bored with not be able to move ahead for so long. I'm sure I'll get over it soon :rolleyes:
  14. Bored.

This game is getting really boring. I'm in Halflings now and the forward progress is so slow - I'm bored. And no amount of events is going to change that. Everything just takes too long.
  15. Summer Event: March of the Herds

Giving back thousands of goods has got me stopping the sequential quests. Not worth it and lazy on the developers part. Why would I produce the goods, trade for goods and then hand them back for the not so enticing prizes.
  16. Servers down?

This is getting ridiculous.
  17. Servers down?

Mine is down too.
  18. Chat

Agreed. Important communication is always in a message.
  19. Chat

Our chats are mostly what's going on with the game. I don't know what anyone's had for dinner though - lol. It's just annoying that it seems almost everyday when I check chat it's a blank slate. And honestly, there's not that much chat going on. Or maybe there is I don't know about it because...
  20. Notifications

Please give us another tab under notifications. One for FS and neighborly help and another for accepted trades. It gets too muddled all under one.