• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting for Growing Fellowship

We are looking for a few more active, daily players, who are willing to participate in tourneys and visits. Being only established for 2 months, we are growing fast, with the help of our sister FS Tel’Seldarine and existing active members. We have fun, chat all the time and are growing at a...
  2. Looking for a New Zealander for sister FS

I would love to have a fellow New Zealander join us in our recently started sister FS. Love the folks from that land across the big water but lets see who's out there We are Tel’Seldarine Insight, a sister FS to the very successful Tel’Seldarine, operating on the US3 Felyndral world. We are...
  3. looking to boost our numbers

Good day fellow Elvens. We are Tel’Seldarine Insight, a sister FS to the very successful Tel’Seldarine, operating on the US3 Felyndral world. We are seeking active fellows of chapter 3 or higher, who are prepared to do battle (or cater), the weekly Tourneys, Fellowship Adventures and do 5+...
  4. We are looking a good fellowship

We have started up a sister FS in Felyndral, Tel'Seldarine Insight, to Tel' Seldarine. We are helping each other and looking for active players to join us. We help each other to grow and get the best from our cities. If you would like to know more please message me, I would love to chat. Jules 2
  5. Sister FS up and running

Good day fellow Elvens. We are Tel’Seldarine Insight, a sister FS to the very successful Tel’Seldarine, operating on the US3 Felyndral world. We are seeking active fellows of chapter 3 or higher, who are prepared to do battle (or cater), the weekly Tourneys, Fellowship Adventures and do 5+...
  6. Lost Coins

Found out from another source that Inno Games is aware of this deception, but nothing being done about it... Thanks for your comments anyway
  7. Lost Coins

When you collect first thing in the morning you are collecting maybe a couple of 1,000k coin and you just sweep them all relying on the system stopping when full (which it does) so you may loose part of JUST the last res (house) coin entitlement. But, in reality when I have stopped by chance...
  8. Lost Coins

OK, I'll spell it out for you. When you are cashing in dozens of res, you don't stop on each to make sure you get each coin entitlement in fully received. When you dribble feed you can see what is happening. You carry on filling your buckets with a fire hydrant and you know you are going to...
  9. Lost Coins

Have you ever noticed that when cashing in you coins that you are being short changed. Example, you cash up 40k when you only have space for 30k and the total will stop at 1 coin short of your max. you then cash in another res at 40k and you are full, thus wasted 50k of coins. I have noticed...
  10. What is wrong with Elvenar, why do people quit in chapter 1?

I have opened a couple of cities accidentally in my time, not done anything in them, but have asked for them to be deleted. Nothing happened and they are still there on my opening screens. 'Cities you have played in'. You know the one
  11. WARNING - Inno has CHANGED the Flourishing Nut Cave

Such a disappointment, Didn't get it anyway, ploughed over 700 nuts into the lst building and against the odds missed acquiring it. One more shot at it though, if I can find another 30 nuts in the undergrowth
  12. Cost of Diamonds

Likewise here, as expensive as ever at $4.99 ;-)
  13. Moving my city

Thanks for all those points Risen Malchiah, I am in a very god FS so benefit from that but I will heed that info.
  14. Moving my city

Thanks Guys, Obviously I am better off at the moment than some, at least I get my coins when visiting. I'll keep my eyes open for solutions.
  15. Moving my city

I have been playing this game for a few months now and have been stuck with the same dead neighbours all this time. I am now getting a nice amount of coins on my daily visits but my banked supplies are nearly down to nil as I do not get the return visits, let alone the lack of help with culture...
  16. Magic residence upgrades

Sound like I made big mistake in spending the diamonds on these in the first place. Thanks for clearing that up
  17. Magic residence upgrades

I am fast approaching the superior residence upgrades in research but my magic residences will also need a 'blueprint'. I can not find these anywhere. Can someone give me an idea where I might win, buy or acquire these please