• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. In Memorium The Unbeliever

Some of us here have already heard, but I also wanted to let his fellow players from the cities he'd recently scaled back on to know what has happened... In the early morning of Aug 11th, my father Robert, who many, many of you here came to know as The Unbeliever, suffered a catastrophic...
  2. TOLKIEN Recruiting

TOLKIEN Fellowship is currently ranked 14th, we're looking for active & competitive players who enjoy 13 to 16 chests per week in the tournaments and Gold Spire. We have had a few departures lately but not due to any drama. We are a friendly, active, helpful and drama free fellowship...
  3. Favorite Old and/or Underappreciated Shows

After being disgusted for so long about there being pretty much nothing but SJW-filled garbage on TV/film nowadays, I've recently dusted off my Babylon 5 dvd collection, and man oh man, does it ever bring back the childhood feelies!:) What a show! Sure, it's shoe-string budget means it...
  4. Crafting RNG Messed Up?

Anyone else having issues with constant repetition of the same crafting recipes? I've heard that the RNG will slightly favour items that you craft more often than others, (ie: if you craft time instants every time, but *never* craft a coin instant, the RNG will give a slight bias towards...
  5. Make Events Great Again

We now have a very active yearly events calendar; Carnival, Phoenix/Spring, May/Fairy Queen, Sorcerer's Homecoming, Summer/Elvarian Games, Bears/Fall, Halloween & finally Winter Magic. 8 events total, yet for 5 of them, we do the same damn thing again, and again, and again - the...
  6. Tournament/Spire Formula SUCKS!!

My human city on K-world: a) 66 expansions placed (3 premium + 63 research/province) b) 10 researches completed in Ch.9 c) 54 AW levels 5th fight on Lv1 (ie: just past the 1st gate) My SS = 1172 vs. Enemy SS 1301 On only the 5th fething fight?! AND... because things aren't crazy enough...
  7. Now for Some GOOD News

So, with all the latest apocalyptic levels of doom & gloom surrounding the current world-wide crisis due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and our media being bombarded 24/7 with 'updates' and scary numbers of potential infection levels, (thanks Merkle!), I figured everyone could do with some...
  8. New Event Mini Game

I honestly feel that it's about time we got a new, and more interactive 'mini game' with the big events... The current format of; do quests for event currency -> pick chest -> win random prize -> repeat until wrist breaks from mass clicking. Is becoming beyond mind numbingly boring. :(...
  9. Military Fixes

One of the biggest issues I have with the game currently is how god-awful the overall balancing of the military side of the game... And especially with the upcoming, , that's soon to be released, I feel that we could really do with another major overhaul & rebalancing of the game's god-awful...
  10. Trailer for the Greatest Film of 2019

Normally I'm among the first to slag Hollywood for the drivel they've been peddling for so long now - with the exception of course of Marvel Studios. ;) But now, they've finally released a truly amazing feature film; I don't care that my knowledge of the source material is effectively 0. This...
  11. Hello New Forum Face, Old Player!

Hello everyone! My dad & I have been playing the game for almost a year now, but I figured it was about time I stopped just lurking about like a weedy little goblin, and joined in the conversations!:D We're both fairly addicted to the game, and drive my mum absolutely bonkers over it. :P...
  12. Renovation Kits/Store Building Kits for Event Buildings

We've had these for a good while now in Forge of Empires, and I think we should see these ported over to Elvenar as well, as they are hugely popular items! In both my cities, (1 human, 1 elf), despite having played in & completed the Halloween, Winter Festival, Valentines, Easter & now...