• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

The Unbeliever

I dont know, but its not a big deal for me. I went into this event blind, and made out pretty well. I got lots of stuff and my red panda to 10. If I am kicked out of the silver league, then no biggie. :)
If the Leagues show up in the next event (Halloween), then it should hopefully come down entirely to skill to achieve Silver league without spending any real $$$, vs. the current 'sheer dumb luck' in simply winning 1500+ bonus currency via the rotating chests. ;)

This event for example, my main account which had a fed Ashen Phoenix and picked up 26-28 incidents per day, got skunked royally with only about 400 bonus currency... thus it ended up just barely squeaking out the final required upgrade for a Lv10 building.
On the other hand, my junk city with no Ashen, AND, which picked up only 20-24 incidents/day, simply hit 250 currency 4x in a row and landed a 2nd copy of the base Lv1 Red Panda. <.<

I hate the ranDUMB swingy nature of these events - make them more skill based for feth's sake!! :mad:

Pheryll

Set Designer
If the Leagues show up in the next event (Halloween), then it should hopefully come down entirely to skill to achieve Silver league without spending any real $$$, vs. the current 'sheer dumb luck' in simply winning 1500+ bonus currency via the rotating chests. ;)

No problem. Bronze gets the most KP. Silver and better just get a few more RR and artifacts and possibly a portrait. I am not sure why Inno values the carting library as less than the ferris wheel, but it should be valued much more.

DeletedUser25391

No more specials events for me. I break my back doing all the quests, collecting every random key and every daily(which used to be 45)reward only to fall 9 stardust short on getting the 9th and final artifact. No fun at all! Had the daily reward been what it used to be, I might have made it. The average costs of the chests and stardust awarded this time didn't help either. Anyone whose been playing awhile knows exactly what I'm talking about. There's no reason that should ever change from event to event. Questline...sure and this one was brutal. Change it up more and back off on some of the encounters and relic collecting. Put in more trading, production, neighborly help type items. What gets me is the gold and silver players in the newly developed league are awarded artifacts that they don't really need because by then they would have already gotten enough stardust to get all the artifacts and get their main event building to stage 10.

Tehya1

Yall are making me feel a lot better, ie, not alone with the disappointment. I sue hope the next one is much better!

@Pheryll the RRs are why I wanted the silver, but then I saw that we can craft 30 at a time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No problem. Bronze gets the most KP. Silver and better just get a few more RR and artifacts and possibly a portrait. I am not sure why Inno values the carting library as less than the ferris wheel, but it should be valued much more.

Silver gets 15 more KP than Bronze.

I actually prefer Bronze to Silver because I like the Carting Library more than the Ferris Wheel Galore. 100 days of KP vs 50? And it takes up less space? Much better.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Got through the questline fine, and working from home in lockdown have been on the computer to grab all daily log in keys and nearly all random dropped keys except at night. I had no extra keys buildings and did not purchase keys.

Spun 5400+ points, and won another 1000, using the adjusted most efficient Chest each time, but still only finished bronze, and only lvl 9 Red Panda. The 1 KP for 100 days on 2 tiles does beat the 1 KP for 50 days on 6 tiles though, which is a plus. And I am very happy with the Calligraphy Class daily which I won (x11) as it is great for population per tile.

OIM20

I am not sure why Inno values the carting library as less than the ferris wheel, but it should be valued much more.
Shh! *ahem* Nothing to see here, devs. Just carry on putting the FWG in Silver and Gold and leave the Carting Library in Bronze, please.
__________________________________​
[...] What gets me is the gold and silver players in the newly developed league are awarded artifacts that they don't really need[...]
In bear and phoenix events, these are usually coveted for the fact that they can, for the duration of the FA following the event at least, be converted into the original bear/phoenix artifacts and used to evolve those buildings. So they may actually need them and that's why they put forth the effort/funds to get them.
__________________________________​
Yall are making me feel a lot better, ie, not alone with the disappointment.
Well, the Leagues are a new feature, too. So, yeah, disappointed that once you achieve the ranking it's incredibly simple to lose it, but also in a way not because it's just extra stuff that wasn't offered in the earliest events I played.

My disappointment is in what they took away (50 daily event currency, down to 45, now down to 35) before implementing the Leagues. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm just shy of a second base in two cities and just shy of the last artifact in my third. Nothing at all.

It's almost as though the Leagues are Inno's way of patting us on the head and handing us a cookie after unplugging our game console, before turning us to face the door and shoving us outside.

Moho

Chef
No more specials events for me. I break my back doing all the quests, collecting every random key and every daily(which used to be 45)reward only to fall 9 stardust short on getting the 9th and final artifact. No fun at all!
I'm an event enthusiast but if I were to start playing the game now, I'm not sure I'd be as excited as I was six moths ago, for example. I've been playing Elvenar since Christmas and I have three cities, all in Chapter five, only I started two of them in August and thus they have fewer resources than my initial one. The Autumn Zodiac seems the most difficult event I've gone through so far.

My oldest city enjoyed the 100 extra keys offered by Elvenar in my email box, but it was really close - I barely managed to get the last Red Panda artifact. And this happened although I used the Ashen Phoenix and logged in frequently, including at night. One of my younger cities didn't make it. It was necessary for me to spend 1200 diamonds and buy 250 keys so that I could evolve the Red Panda to level 10. In contrast, the other younger city was so lucky in winning extra keys that I obtained a lot of daily specials, buildings, resources and troops instants. And I am going to finish the event in the Silver League there.

If I were to give some advice to a beginner, I would tell them to learn how to do the Spire so that they could earn as many diamonds as possible, which they will able to spend when necessary. In this way, I think the game will continue to be fun.

Tehya1

The spire and tournaments make putting this event behind me easier.

Just a note on that GoW. What crap! The only good thing about it so far is that it was free! LOL! As soon as it expires it is gone and maybe before if it keeps spitting out MY BOOSTED GOODS! LOL!

The Unbeliever

We'll see tomorrow if this year's Halloween event will keep the skill-based 'digging' mini game, which I'm crossing my fingers that they will. ;)

Iyapo1

I finished in silver with an extra base in 1 city, my other 2 cities both finished bronze and 1 artifact short each. No worries, the FA has artifacts.

mikeledo

Typically I will finish silver. I feed ash and purchase a hut and I will get a second base. This time I wanted two complete pandas so I purchased 5,000 keys early on (got dojos). I made it into gold easily and have a second base with 7-8 artifacts which I will take to 9 with the FA giving me 2 complete red pandas getting 6 VV instead of 3 for crafting. I need to live another 25 years for this to pay for itself, but when it does... My feeding schedule for the pandas will be during FAs. This will give me some extra arcane and give me a schedule with some sustainability for petfood.

I should also say, that I did start the event with 235 event currency. 100 from the email gift, 100 just because gift, and 35 from the daily, so it was a nice little start for my Calligraphy Class.

Speaking the Calligraphy Class, what's the importance of it? Should I save for a later time instead of putting it up now?

Huor

@Frost Knight It has a great population per square return. I would put it out now because unless you plan on using RR's to upgrade it (and I wouldn't, as the next event could have better at no cost to you!), the chapter you earned it in is all it will ever do.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We'll see tomorrow if this year's Halloween event will keep the skill-based 'digging' mini game, which I'm crossing my fingers that they will. ;)

Since the countdown timer in Beta calls it the same name as last year, The Misty Forest, I expect it to be the same. Along with all the same complaints and whines from people who can't figure out how to do it. lol

BrinDarby

RedPandaMaster was a bust for me....
of 3 cities ( all 75 tasks done ), 2 of the 3 barely got the 8th artifact,
and less than 200 currency won.... the 3rd city was up 700 currency
compared to the other 2, therefore I just went big on chests, because
8 artifacts is fine, just need 1 from FA , and ended up about 1500 currency
to the good. I barely got the 9th artifact.

so I got 225-230 in two cities and 261 in the other, all 3 bronze....
I'll consider this event a failure, as my goal is always 260+ in all 3 cities.

chest options were horrible and the RNG hated me.... I did follow the
adjusted GP only chest guides, didnt seem to help this time.

I might as well ask now, other than some link to something...
Can someone please go thru how/when/why/where to do
the "Fog" event , please ???????