• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

BrinDarby

Solve 8 encounters (1st part) and/or Solve 8 tournament encounters (2nd part)

You just said, there's a 2nd part, specifically for those players that cannot do 1st part.
All I'm saying is NOONE can do the 2nd part, on the day its offered

IF.... its tournament encounters on Sunday, Noone can do that, noone......

DeletedUser29768

The devs consider the tasks completable the day they are offered, and the optional portion is for players that can't complete the first part. We've discussed this in the past, it isn't going to change, no matter how much we might want it to.
In other words, the "solve encounters" quest is completable that day; if you can't do it, you're going to have to wait till Tuesday. The second option is added just so there's still a way to progress, even if you can't do it that day.

Concho Star

I'm pretty sure what is causing all the discussion, confusion, etc. is that the quest list in Gems has it listed as complete 8 tournament encounters and does not include the part about regular encounters. The list from beta has the quest as complete 8 encounters or tournament encounters.

Huor

I'm surprised they don't sell skins/appearance packs in the store for such things like every other online games these days. But, that's a different subject for another thread!

Tehya1

Question: If I manage to stay in the silver league to the end and I get the 35 kp reward, will I lose 15 kp even if I do a echage limit increase? Is there a way to upgrade kp storage besides the recharge enchantment?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Question: If I manage to stay in the silver league to the end and I get the 35 kp reward, will I lose 15 kp even if I do a echage limit increase? Is there a way to upgrade kp storage besides the recharge enchantment?
You won't lose 15 kp. You will get all the kp that the silver league gives you, plus whatever kp you had already. But you won't be able to gain more from the regular hourly recharge unless you spend some. I hope that makes sense.

Tehya1

My quest today is solve encountes or solve tournament encounters again, on a Sunday, two days before the end of the event. :(

Tehya1

You won't lose 15 kp. You will get all the kp that the silver league gives you, plus whatever kp you had already. But you won't be able to gain more from the regular hourly recharge unless you spend some. I hope that makes sense.
I will use them as soon as I get them lol Lots of research to do :)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I'm pretty sure what is causing all the discussion, confusion, etc. is that the quest list in Gems has it listed as complete 8 tournament encounters and does not include the part about regular encounters. The list from beta has the quest as complete 8 encounters or tournament encounters.
This has been repaired.

OIM20

My quest today is solve encountes or solve tournament encounters again, on a Sunday, two days before the end of the event. :(
@BrinDarby The devs consider the tasks completable the day they are offered, and the optional portion is for players that can't complete the first part. We've discussed this in the past, it isn't going to change, no matter how much we might want it to.
Sorry. We tried before. I think their position on it may be that the tournament is the "or" part, not the complete encounters. Which I guess is understandable, if not something many of us agree with them on. I know that most of us don't understand why they can't use "Spire" instead of "Tournament" since the Spire is actually open on the day of the quest. And I think the reason that we have the disconnect, largely, is that they use the "or Spire" quests regularly throughout the event, so there really isn't a reason that we've been given as to why it's the one that's closed that they choose, other than to force people into the original quest if they want the event currency that opens up on the day such a quest appears.
_________________________________________​
Indeed, there's a suggestion (again) floating around somewhere to let us "devolve" appearances while keeping evolved stats.
@InnoGames This game is popular because it is pretty, why don't you want to make more money off that?
It was a discussion, not a formal suggestion. :) Though, there was a reason I mentioned using the extra artifacts from the event. Not only would Inno potentially make money off of the skinning ability itself if they charged diamonds directly (because when most people run out, they will buy more), but if they allowed the artifacts for that building to be used in lieu of diamonds, they could make more money off of the event. Especially bear and phoenix events, where players already want extra artifacts to exchange for the original bear and phoenix artifacts.

Tehya1

Kinda bummed. I am barely in the silver league after being firmly in it since the first week. I either have to accept bronze or buy keys, and I am more inclined to do the former.

Tehya1

I dont know, but its not a big deal for me. I went into this event blind, and made out pretty well. I got lots of stuff and my red panda to 10. If I am kicked out of the silver league, then no biggie. :)