• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Sprite1313

Sweet :) Ok, here's mine: sorry for the image quality, making GIFs is new to me, self taught with a lot of blind clicking.

View attachment 9250
Glad I’m not the only technology-challenged one, :p

Okay - here goes: Black unicorn (whispering to the purple unicorn) “I used to be silver, until I got to close to that Phoenix and his stupid campfire”.

Moho

Chef
Entry two

Certain players’ Tetris abilities allow them to literally swap the horses in the middle of the stream.

Moho

Chef
Entry three

BoJack Horseman got butterflies every time he found himself surrounded by exquisite equine specimens.

hvariidh gwendrot

to make a short story longer i spent a few hours a day for 3 days and was able to copy, cut , crop and paste still and animated screens shots everywhere but in the forum .. so i have no idea what's wrong .. but i just like participating, Moho can have any wins )

Moho

Chef
Thank you. :) Here is the new image, which I found on the Internet.

elvenar-8.jpg

Moho

Chef
Okay, it is time to declare the winner. I mean, I would like to have more entries to choose from but it seems the picture I have posted can only inspire this much. Thank you everyone for their contributions - they were all high-quality stuff.

It is always difficult to say who has won, especially because you don't want to anger any wizards. :)

My choice would be hvariidh gwendrot's entry:
the origins of the rock paper scissors game
His caption shows wit and out of the box thinking. But I can't give the prize to hvar because he seems to have difficulty posting a picture to caption.

I will give the prize to @Sprite1313 for the following entry:
You see, little Hobbits, I told you not to anger a wizard.
For some reason, this caption feels just right, appropriate.

Therefore, Sprite1313, it is your turn to post a picture (or gif). We can't wait to see the next challenge.

Sprite1313

Woohoo! Thank you thank you. Okay, like @Moho, I went to the internet this time. This is a still from an Elvenar video.

9B214FA7-5986-4309-A92D-08A5E67BFCF7.jpeg

Last edited: