• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 312108

@The Unbeliever I am telling myself it is my HOA decorating for Halloween :) fortunately they are outside not inside with me. Spiders in MN are very small compared to spiders in Australia so I can deal.

@Alistaire I think we're all exhausted. I know I am, but I also started it with beta. I hope to see changes Tuesday, but my expectation is it will continue as is. IF there were more realistic ways for the majority of players (and FA or tourney are not doable at high levels for all Fellowships nor do all players want to participate in them at that level). to gain the evolution relics, not being able to fully evolve a single bear might not be so... aggravating, but honestly with 3 evolving buildings, my expectation is that a casual free player should at least be able to get 5 evolutions, for those who are not casual, but still free, at minimum 1 fully evolved bear IS a reasonable expectation. For players that have a high level of magic residences, buy keys and the event building and use speed boosts and diamonds, I do not think it outrageous to expect them to have 3 fully leveled bears. This event does not show me that there is a reward for purchasing the keys (as I said, they key purchase offered does not even equal one artifact so why would I bother?) or the event building OR for actively participating in the event with speed boosts or play. Sorry, 14+ hour scouting, 1 day workshop quests, and way more gain relic or encounter/tourney encounter than I ever want to do are not the way to get players to participate in the event.
The entire thing seems backwards. Many small effort, small reward quests at least build into the player's sense of accomplishment and keep them engaged within the game.

What happens when you get a toolbox or scout quest and you aren't inclined to speed it? I may set everything else to a 9 hour or 1 day build so I don't need to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Several other people have suggested fixes too and I have this fantasy that INNO developers and code writers are in a big conference room somewhere looking up at a huge monitor and looking at the list of all of them thinking of ways of making them work...
Then again... I have this vision of those same people reading the notes posted and laughing and pointing at said monitor while they throw popcorn at it.

More like a conference room in their headquarters in Germany, one screen showing all the comments and complaints in English, while a second screen next to it shows the German translation for the employees, and it says "Everything is fine. We love the event. Give us more like it." lol

Alistaire

It is good to see the new people come to the forum for the first time even if they are ticked off.
Be honest though...those people aren't likely to continue posting, or even playing. If I wasn't someone who would post on a forum but did only cause the game pissed me off that bad, it wouldn't be long before I quit if changes didn't come soon.

mikeledo

My experience with computer random number generators is not really that random and they tend to create patterns. Out of chaos comes order.

BTW does anyone have a second Brown Bear?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My experience with computer random number generators is not really that random and they tend to create patterns. Out of chaos comes order.

BTW does anyone have a second Brown Bear?

I have been following the Beta forums too and by the end of the event there, some of them had gotten extra bears. For the US servers, the most likely one to be that far along, who also posts here, is @Alistaire .

Alistaire

I have been following the Beta forums too and by the end of the event there, some of them had gotten extra bears. For the US servers, the most likely one to be that far along, who also posts here, is @Alistaire .
No sorry. About to finish 2nd bear, might get to the 2nd set but idk at this point. Remember my progress last time had to do with about 70 "very easy" provinces to scout at the start of that event.

GlamDoll

Have game devs forgotten we have a life in the real world?

They have, or just don't care. I suspect they have forgotten we like to have fun gaming as well...perhaps they just don't care about that anymore, either.

They certainly don't seem to care about money anymore, at least from posts I have read, as well as my own.

Right now I am hating this game with this complete BS :mad::mad: If that was their goal, well done :mad::mad:

Okay, it's getting weird for me....You nailed it again 100%!!!

Anyways, thought you all want to start thinking about the next FA that is coming. This event was over before it started.

Thank you (I think)...jury is still out on this one. I mean, I did want something to look forward to with this Event. I guess it being over before it started will have to suffice. I should have been more specific. :/

Wow, I meant this as tongue-in-cheek, but Inno exceeds expectations once again. So here is how it goes:

They never fail to impress, do they?

Yeah, so much "fun" getting 1 fething quest per day...
Piece of crap event.:mad::(:(

Awwww yeeeeahhhh! Nothing like the smell of crap on fire in a dumpster....Delicious!!!!! >.<

One more reason not to go off on a design tangent over people who earn a lot of event currency: We pay for it twice. Once in the initial effort to get the keys, and again when we spend them. If you pursue a strategy of maximum upgrades, most of the prizes you actually get are dreck. While the first 20 spins might be interesting, by the 50th "5% coin instant" we're looking for ways to dump the keys faster to avoid wanting to cut ourselves just to feel alive again.

^^^ Yes! But, I thought it was a wild tangent, but yeah! Thanks for the smile it put on my face.

If INNO had fixed this problem when they saw players gathering 3, 4 5 or more "pets" or buildings in an event, we wouldn't have the cluster **** we are seeing now. They dropped the game ball and opted to make you pay for their incompetence.

As much as I agree, THAT, would require Inno to do a number of things though....

Accept responsibility, stop blaming us gamers & saying we are "exploiting", "cheating" AND NOW, "abusing" systems!?... for a start.

Double incompetence, since they made the additional "pets" available in the first place.

I admire you. I think you are being a "bit" generous....but I agree!!!

If this wasn't so sad it would be funny.
43 pages now and still going strong.

Yeah, it's something else, isn't it?

Yep laughing is what i picture.

On top of them laughing all the way to the bank as well, I imagine. Unless, this was their last ditch effort to not go bust & milk us dry!

Seems, they can afford to piss us off & lose money though....so, I guess they are "rolling" in $$$!

Edited: For editing...if I missed any, oh well....least of my concerns, at this point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4699

If this wasn't so sad it would be funny.
43 pages now and still going strong.
Think I'll leave the light on tonight

It's honestly been slowing down a lot. I think the saddest thing is the sheer number of "first time posting here, came here to say how bad this is" posts in this thread. But hey, we have more forum participation now!

Well, since we're counting...

52 different people posted in this thread. As was mentioned, many were new or first time posters, and only posted once. But, the vast majority of posts were made by only 13 posters, totaling over 520 posts themselves.
So yeah, even though this thread is 44 pages, if each person complaining only lodged their complaint once, this thread would only be 3 pages.

Make of that what you will.

Deleted User - 3932582

While the first 20 spins might be interesting, by the 50th "5% coin instant" we're looking for ways to dump the keys faster to avoid wanting to cut ourselves just to feel alive again.
Yeah. Also love that I am closing in on 300 Inspiring Meditations, from this event and the last one. Even if I won't get another one, I can run IM 24/7 for the next couple of years. And I am pretty sure that this is not the last IM that I am going to draw...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

52 different people posted in this thread. As was mentioned, many were new or first time posters, and only posted once. But, the vast majority of posts were made by only 13 posters, totaling over 520 posts themselves.
So yeah, even though this thread is 44 pages, if each person complaining only lodged their complaint once, this thread would only be 3 pages.

Some of us have had actual discussions in the thread. Some of us have posted constructive feedback for the mods to pass on. Some of us have posted our lists of quests received. And some have only posted multiple complaints.

Oh, and if you scanned the entire Discussion sub-forum for the entire year, I would be surprised if you found even 100 people who had posted more than one time.

GlamDoll

It is true, numbers & math don't lie....however, thankfully, there is a bit more to it, than numbers. Right??? Although I agree with you, and technically, you're right. I for one, just can't or don't know how to make myself care about it. Please don't misread or misunderstand me. To me, anyway, it's loose change that was found in the sofa, at this point.

There are such bigger "fish to fry", in the grand scheme of ALL of this. I know there is an adage that goes something like this: "Can't see the forest for the trees".

There is also a flip-side to it, as well.

"Can't see the trees for the forest".

In other words, it may look all fine & dandy at a glance....but, upon further inspection, one can't help but realize, that there is a total BREAKDOWN here.

But, it's neither here nor there, in the end....This is either us all "whining".....OR!!! this is the beginning of the end for this game.

The new requirements do not only effect this Event, ALONE.....BUT, also, everything else in regards to not only this game, but our cities as well!

I am after the shark in the tank. Or the elephant, in the room.....

I just don't have time for the minnows or cut-bait.

So, I took your "suggestion"?, And made of it what I will.

This is messed up, 6 ways from Sunday.....If you catch my drift, with my post.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Sometimes the game can actually be nice to you during this event. It is Sunday, so no tournament and I have no open provinces and 40 or so hours til a scout even finishes, then I get a Gain 11 Relics quest. But my crafting choices are this:

Screenshot (1).png

So no waiting for a couple of days this time. :)

Rocce Sqirl

Third time today I've been hit with "Solve 7 encounters or 35 tournament encounters." I've run out of scouted cities -- used to be I was scouted 5-6 cities ahead -- and I have only two encounters available. Today's Sunday, tournament doesn't start until Tuesday. It'd be nice if the Spire encounters counted same as tourney encounters (and those double-battle things counted twice). But they don't. Offer that option and it might even get me to play the Spire, which I've been ignoring as irrelevant.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Third time today I've been hit with "Solve 7 encounters or 35 tournament encounters." I've run out of scouted cities -- used to be I was scouted 5-6 cities ahead -- and I have only two encounters available. Today's Sunday, tournament doesn't start until Tuesday. It'd be nice if the Spire encounters counted same as tourney encounters (and those double-battle things counted twice). But they don't. Offer that option and it might even get me to play the Spire, which I've been ignoring as irrelevant.

In case you have not seen one yet, there is a quest that requires you to either complete normal encounters or Spire encounters, so it is already in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.