• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cancelled. After reading through it, this thread is irrecoverable.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've been trying but for the life of me I can't think of what word you actually wanted there.

I think he meant this definition of agnostic:

"designed to be compatible with different devices (such as computers or smartphones) or operating systems —usually used after a noun"

As in system agnostic, so as not to benefit either the fighter or the negotiator more.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think he meant this definition of agnostic:

"designed to be compatible with different devices (such as computers or smartphones) or operating systems —usually used after a noun"

As in system agnostic, so as not to benefit either the fighter or the negotiator more.
Thanks Enevhar ... I guess I'm not a programmer. I should have asked my son but I didn't even realize this was a technical term. Learn something new every day. :)

sam767

I just got this from one of the members of my FS. His problem is "nothing but spire fragments". How do I move this idea forward? We have been gold the last two weeks. Most of the FS is on board. I have a few spire-phobic members.
I don't win enough in the spire to offset the costs.Everyone else seems to win things.I do not,so,I will be limiting my spire play.If you want to replace me I understand that,but it's not fun for me and not worth losing what I work on all week for tourney play.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I just got this from one of the members of my FS. His problem is "nothing but spire fragments". How do I move this idea forward? We have been gold the last two weeks. Most of the FS is on board. I have a few spire-phobic members.
If the person is negotiating, maybe they are not good at logic puzzles (at least this one), and are therefore taking too many attempts, you could ask how often the have to spend diamonds, and how many, to complete an encounter. If they are not completing in three rounds the vast majority of the time, they will benefit from learning how the game works.

On the other hand, if someone doesn't want to play, they will find reasons whether they are true or not. You might have to decide to live with it or replace them.

sam767

If the person is negotiating, maybe they are not good at logic puzzles (at least this one), and are therefore taking too many attempts, you could ask how often the have to spend diamonds, and how many, to complete an encounter. If they are not completing in three rounds the vast majority of the time, they will benefit from learning how the game works.

On the other hand, if someone doesn't want to play, they will find reasons whether they are true or not. You might have to decide to live with it or replace them.
He fights. He is not good at logic puzzles and not very good at fighting. He loves this game - especially the tournaments. He is mentoring his daughter into the game. He started in another world. What I need help with is moving the suggestion forward that there are too many spell fragment rewards in the spire.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
He fights. He is not good at logic puzzles and not very good at fighting. He loves this game - especially the tournaments. He is mentoring his daughter into the game. He started in another world. What I need help with is moving the suggestion forward that there are too many spell fragment rewards in the spire.
Makes sure your original post is edited/updated to what you want it to actually say, and think people will support, then Tag the moderators and request a Poll. At the moment, Nightguest is most active, so that's who i would tag.

I don't know if specific recommendations of what to have at a given point is ideal. My instinct is not, since people who don't like the specifics may be inclined to vote against it. Maybe a general "XX% reduction in spell fragments, replaced by items from this list......." I would try to encapsulate a general preference, which will be complex as there are competing ideas for how it should work.

Good luck.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have to say
In a small city I've been playing around with
Getting fragments from the Spire came in handy for event tasks
but did you have to go up more than one floor to do that? The suggestion as it ended up is to leave the first floor alone but swap some fragments for other things on upper floors.

Deleted User - 1178646

I voted for no, I am afraid we will go back to to few spellfragments
While I have a lot of spell fragements, I noticed how i am somewhat stabilising,

If people running around with 600-700k of spell fragments they might consider starting to craft. and I mean more then the occasional combat building only. if they even craft those.
If this change is handled the wrong way, people will be starved again,

On my smaller developing account, I do 2 levels every week in the spire and I still need to take care of my fragments, but I do craft a lot, every combat building and if possible timeboosters and those broken runeshard based kp items.

I am not at a stage where I am swamped in event buildings, each event I need those again to replace older ones, and I can't say 11k fragmenst is a lot, and often I am around 5-6K a few goods items and it's all gone again.

I have already skipped something I wanted in crafting because a lock of spell fragements.

Risen Malchiah

I had to go look it up since I haven't paid attention to how much I have, it's that inconsequential of a resource to me. I have 206k and I craft a lot, sometimes 2-3 things in a cycle if it's worth using time boosts. I also have 13 pages of buildings in my inventory, most of which I have no intention of ever using. I can't say for sure, but I have to assume my abundance of spell fragments is because I do all 3 levels of the spire each week. I haven't needed to disenchant anything since the Spire started unless a quest asked for it.

Deleted User - 1178646

I had to go look it up since I haven't paid attention to how much I have, it's that inconsequential of a resource to me. I have 206k and I craft a lot, sometimes 2-3 things in a cycle if it's worth using time boosts. I also have 13 pages of buildings in my inventory, most of which I have no intention of ever using. I can't say for sure, but I have to assume my abundance of spell fragments is because I do all 3 levels of the spire each week. I haven't needed to disenchant anything since the Spire started unless a quest asked for it.

I do not want the "end gamers" be the reference point for spell fragments, in general end gamers have to much of anything anyway.
I have 146K on my biggest account and craft a lot to, it's still growing but not as fast anymore, I also do 3 spires every week. (I ran low on spellfragments during autumn event with the unlimited quests)
Buildings 16 pages.

From this point of vieuw I could say the same, too many,

But I also play on a world that opened last oktober?, here I do 2 levels every week, have no bucketload of spare buildings, and surely not plenty of spell fragments.
I think a developing active town is a better benchmark than many endgamers.

I like to remind everyone how difficult it was to get enough fragments before we had the spire improved droprate, you guys asked for that change for a reason, you wanted spell fragments instead of coin rains and supply instants as those were not considered to be prizes. there was a reason you asked for that specific change, this change is the same thats debated now to be changed back (to coin rains and supply instants?)

Then next year we see the same complain again and we want spellfragments again?

Last edited by a moderator: