• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

DeletedUser3507

Hmm maybe they did do a programing thing but she was allowed to keep her numerous lvl 25 aw's, over 10...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hmm maybe they did do a programing thing but she was allowed to keep her numerous lvl 25 aw's, over 10..
She's also finished chapter 12, and not all of that came from cheating. Also no matter how many push accounts she had, they couldn't supply all those runes that she needed to get 18 wonders up to level 25. If I was inno I'd never admit it, but anyone who fills my pockets with thousands of dollars probably would get "overlooked" too.

DeletedUser3507

She's also finished chapter 12, and not all of that came from cheating. Also no matter how many push accounts she had, they couldn't supply all those runes that she needed to get 18 wonders up to level 25. If I was inno I'd never admit it, but anyone who fills my pockets with thousands of dollars probably would get "overlooked" too.

Cheating is cheating no matter, how much you spend.... Or sugar coat it. So I question Eleveners business ethics!

And a ETC lvl 25 is a serious advantage in Devine Seeds alone not to mention the others

Last edited by a moderator:

HJK84

Oh absolutely, I'm just admitting that for a few thousands dollars my ethics go out the window.

For some reason, this following word came to mind. But as a joke, no one take offense to it:

merica-glasses.png

The other app game that I was in before this, the #1 dude had 100's of accounts. But... he had also spent thousands to buy his main account off a good friend of mine who quit, he had spent 10's of thousands on the game, but got tired of relentless assaults on him, so he sold and quit. The new owner of the account continued to spend more. And added those 100's of accounts.

DeletedUser3507

I see your point, but there oh so wrong. At least in my perception....
They violate the own rules... In not doing something like deleting her account, So how do you see it?

SoggyShorts

I see your point, but they're oh so wrong. At least in my perception....
They violate their own rules... In not doing something like deleting her account, So how do you see it?
I see it as being logical. Unfortunate, but logical.

Option #1 Delete cheaters
Pro: Makes legitimate players happier
Con: Lose revenue from cheaters.

Option #2 Do nothing
Pro: Gain revenue from cheaters
Con: Legit players are annoyed (but most continue to pay and play)

Unless #2 becomes less profitable than #1, only an idiot would delete cheaters. Remember, inno is a business first. Sainthood isn't the goal.

DeletedUser3507

@SoggyShorts I decided to show you the cost of upgrading

Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_14.png

DeletedUser3507

Who looks a wiki :eek: I hardly ever do. The post is it for all everyone in Elementals that doesn't go to wiki..

I get most of my info from Elvenar Architect
And Gems of Knowledge

I'm trying to decide how many of my manifestations to actually upgrade. At some point the resource cost for upgrading outweighs the benefits of increased production. The quests only call for upgrading one of each of the manifestations, which is what I've done so far. If I only had a few manifestations I would upgrade all of them, but I have the full complement called for in the quest line. Any mathematical geniuses up to an analysis?

Of course upgrading the portal to level 4 is an obvious choice, since it increases production for the manifestations and the canals.

qaccy

For me personally, manifestation upgrades are not going to allow me to complete the chapter more quickly because my main limiter is apparently minerals. But then again, minerals aren't directly needed for research, so using them to upgrade manifestations will give you higher production for the essences you DO need to get through research. And it's not like you're going to be able to stop producing minerals even once you're done upgrading the portal, so may as well upgrade manifestations as you're able so they get put to use.

Sound advice. Thanks again, qaccy!

I actually upgraded my portal to level 4 before doing manifestation upgrades. The portal now gives me the max boost for both canals and manifestations, so I'm moving along a little more quickly now. Not much, but every little bit helps!

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_16.png

Like so did the same thing.

SoggyShorts

Yeah I think I like a build&burn strategy for chapter 12.

Step 1: Build a portal
Step 2: Build as many canals as you can, using up most of the room you have for your settlement
Step 3: Build 2 manifestation of air, using them to make as many artifacts as possible
Step 4: Build 2 manifestations of fire using them to make as many artifacts as possible(replacing canals if you must)
Step 5: Upgrade portal to 2, and upgrade again whenever you can
Step 6: build 2 manifestations of earth and water (replacing a canals if you must)
Step 7: upgrade portal all the way
Step 8: replace extra canals with missing manifestations.

DeletedUser3507

But @SoggyShorts that does not follow the storyline, first build portal. canals, and 1 of ea manifestation.
Then 2, then upgrade portal
I have the full set almost at lvl 2 for all manifestation.

I missing the lvl 25 ETC aw. :confused: