• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser3494

I'm in Canada and the app on Android won't let me log into my city with my username and password. It will let me start a whole new city, which I'd rather not do.

When I try to log in with my email and password I get the 'Incorrect Player Name' message.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm in Canada and the app on Android won't let me log into my city with my username and password. It will let me start a whole new city, which I'd rather not do.

When I try to log in with my email and password I get the 'Incorrect Player Name' message.
Are you sure you have the right server selected?
delete.png

DeletedUser13692

Well done -- mobile team! The interface is well thought out and elegant. Sure, the product was rushed to release before the developers were truly satisfied with it (umm don't tell me you were satisfied. If so I take the kudos back). I especially like the fellowship visits and use mobile for visits rather than desktop. (Are you listening Desktop team?). Again well done and don't be disheartened by "constructive criticisms" -- you have created a good code base here.

DeletedUser13875

love being able to play the game on my phone. I just wish I could access my ancient wonders to add K{

DeletedUser14022

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Why is my Avatar different?

edeba

Ok, can't do tournaments, can't put kp on fellowship AW, doesn't work for allowing you to get goods from crystal lighthouse and I haven't been able to visit more than 10 neighbours from my map without it crashing. It crashes every time you try to help a neighbour with a main hall under construction, and I just reloaded it three times and it wouldn't even visit another neighbour without crashing. It needs a lot of work.

DeletedUser51

While we are aware of the limitations with the mobile version at this time, we would ask players to let us know if they have an issue with the actual App working properly in our Bug section of the forum so we can report it to the developers for correction.

SimplyNoble

Last week my laptop died d has been replaced by a Viking Pro 10 notebook. So farh mobil app for Android is working well. The limitations are frusteratig but overall it is pretty nice. Looking forward to future improvements. Rich now I feel a little cut off from my fellowship and they are the man reason I enjoy the game and am still playing n a year later.

KarlD

It would be immensely helpful if the over 400MB of static data that the game downloads could be stored on the SD memory card (if available) instead of internal phone memory. My phone has become unstable because of low memory and it seems totally unnecessary when I have GBs of free space on my memory card.

SimplyNoble

I cant find where my gues race goods are stored. How am I supposed to know how many hardshrooms are in my inventory?

DeletedUser13538

is there any road map for future feature adds, specifically tournament play on mobile?

i'd also like to repeat the above suggestion about adding the city name to the neighbor visit/help pop up, so that we can accurately supply the help wanted.

i'd also like to suggest removing gold available for collection triggering an alert that some supplies are ready. it makes the alert completely useless.

DeletedUser10675

Just started using mobile on iPad as I no longer have a desktop. Really miss a few things. Winter quest is no longer accessible. Unable to use magic academy, kp to ancient wonders, in trade would like to see quantity of materials Before making the trade. I can no longer mail neighbors or fellowship (I am Mage in 2 of them). Would like to choose what neighborly help I can help with. My female avatar has been changed to a male with a beard :(. Also I can no longer access all the instants I have. It looks beautiful though. I am hoping new updates are coming soon.

DeletedUser7366

Yes, loaded the mobile version on my galaxy S2 tablet. Everything seems to work with these exceptions:
1. Check box to remember login needs to be added.
2. A guide somewhere to show the limitation of the mobile version.
3. Where are the spells and instants.
4. When I choose (click on) the Magic Academy, the menu on shows upgrade. No way to use or start spells.
5. When I choose an Ancient Wonder, no menu shows up at all (Just a one line info). How do you upgrade, add KP (research) or see the overview.
6. When I visit a fellow or neighbor, who decides what they need help with and how do I tell my neighbors, fellows what I want to show up when they visit. Or is it randomly chosen by the game?

Those are my questions after only playing with it for 30 min. or so.

IT LOOKS AWESOME. Great job. Well worth the wait. Graphics are easy to view and understand even with these really old eyes Zoom is also good. I like the way the trader works.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Robert
I would only add one thing to this. Can’t participate in events. Would love to access my spells and instants.

DeletedUser1876

When playing from England, on a new phone, with the mobile app, worlds are missing.