• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Deleted User - 3932582

View attachment 5590
Yes, it bothers me that I missed one in that sweep...
This is probably a reason why we don't (didn't) get WWs in dailies anymore ;)

Is this on beta? This is a crapton of space for WWs and VVs right there, can't be a real city. Or is it? I am still running out my WWs that's I've got back in September in chapter IV - but only 4 at a time

But more importantly, how do you manage to do all collections at the same time to take a screenshot? Or is it a composite?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is this on beta?
Yep
This is a crapton of space for WWs and VVs right there
nothing else to use space for really. I'm at the end of the chapters and I'm betting on over 100 days before the next one.
can't be a real city. Or is it?
yep totally legit F2P city. 13 of th 36 WW are older that I never got a chance to place
But more importantly, how do you manage to do all collections at the same time to take a screenshot? Or is it a composite?
click and hold on one thing and drag it around your entire screen to collect every possible collectable (browser only)

Black watch

Hi folks, so quick question, or maybe not so quick.
Without placing a phoenix(any of them), will they Evolve while they are still in your summoning section, or do you need to place them to start them on the journey up through the stages?

SoggyShorts

Hi folks, so quick question, or maybe not so quick.
Without placing a phoenix(any of them), will they Evolve while they are still in your summoning section, or do you need to place them to start them on the journey up through the stages?
You have to evolve them through the building interface which is only accessible once you place the building.

Black watch

Oh great... so the Artifacts you get from the feathers will just be wasted unless I place the Phoenix...
yeah, this going to be difficult, I have NO space for it. I could always just throw out a big chunk of my Woodelves stuff.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts was #48 updated? it is different from what is listed on elvengem
Collect Toolboxes x 3 OR Collect 3 Combining Catalyst Spells OR USE 3
For sure the

Tomatohu's list was verified by both of us on Beta, the GoK one was originally just a google translate from an italian player(as was ours before we verified) I don't know what quests Facebook or GoK updated, but there were a few that needed it

EDIT: GoK seems to have the same as Tomatoehu...I'm not sure what you are seeing

EDIT2 I didn't test on live but on Beta you could cheese this quest by starting a crafting recipe and then cancelling it for full refund

DeletedUser22466

I,m stuck at the stage of defeating one camp cause I dont have orcs and will take me forever to reach what's neccesary to accept the deal or troops enough to defeat those damn huge troops when camps are very difficult. How the heaven do I get out of that? No normal event either to do 5 camps instead in there. More than 1 day or who knows for how longer i,ll be doing nothing!!!