• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

qaccy

But this bonus only kicks in when you feed it and lasts for 24hrs then you have to feed it again. Pet Food is crafted using relics, CC spells and fragments. So the 'permanent' status is not so permanent.

Is pet food difficult or expensive to get? Maybe for some, but it doesn't seem like it to me. I'll be able to activate that bonus whenever I want, making it essentially permanent. The bonuses still seem far too powerful even given the investment into upgrading them that's required, since from where I sit it's a lot more work to upgrade AWs.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'll be able to activate that bonus whenever I want, making it essentially permanent.
Statistically maybe 9x per week, unless you are refreshing the crafting recipes at 75 diamonds a pop
And it costs you 2 CC per which is 12h MA time. (there are only 168h per week so that only leaves 60h for other spells)

So it kinda works for the flamingpigeon but the other ones not so much.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Speaking of pet food - any particular reasons for differences in recipes? Take a look:

MA-PetFood.PNG

Same number of catalysts, same amount of vapor, same number of relics. But one takes 2 hours to craft, another one takes 3. And they even have different rarity ribbons. I assume you're getting the same thing in the end, so doesn't make much sense to me.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The event boost building is available, and its down to $8 USD (down from $11 on Beta).
Resist!

(edit: Pretty sure the best it gets you is about 450 or 500, which would probably have been cheaper to buy yesterday in the essence sale, and waaaaaaay less work I could be wrong, though..)

DeletedUser9601

Resist!

(edit: Pretty sure the best it gets you is about 450 or 500, which would probably have been cheaper to buy yesterday in the essence sale, and waaaaaaay less work I could be wrong, though..)
I didn't check the pure essence purchases, so hopefully someone can weigh in.
I'm past the point of buying anything regular (expansions too expensive, capped MA/builder, don't need magic buildings), and I do like to support the game. So for that end, getting an extra level on my Fire Phoenix sounds nice. But yeah, not sure whether this building or the pure essence purchase is more bang for your buck.

DeletedUser22959

So in the end we stand a 5,10, 15% chance to get those stupid buildings, for each of them!!!. Oh really great, actually marvellous. Seriously...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So in the end we stand a 5,10, 15% chance to get those stupid buildings, for each of them!!!. Oh really great, actually marvellous. Seriously...
Yes, we have a less 100% chance of getting the best possible outcome for free.

Really? My offer shows up 10.99...
Is your account normally billed in U.S. dollars? And, are you looking at it on the browser, or in mobile? Everything with Inno is more expensive on mobile because the play stores take a cut.

Deleted User - 3932582

Is your account normally billed in U.S. dollars? And, are you looking at it on the browser, or in mobile? Everything with Inno is more expensive on mobile because the play stores take a cut.
I wouldn't know, I was never billed by Inno and intend to keep it that way ;) It shows 10,99 $, and there are no additional clarifications at least until you type in your credit card and press Pay.

It's on the browser.

EN guys also report £7.99, which is close to 11 USD. This one doesn't say much as they often get ripped off over in Europe ;)

DeletedUser5046

Why does the Event Outpost cost more this time around when it does exactly the same thing as last time? I bought 1 for each of my worlds last time around and LOVED it! I just can't justify spending almost $25 this time around.

Deleted User - 3932582

By the way, does anyone have the full line up of the Grand Prizes? Without opening anything, I can only see Artifact -> Wishing Well (nice to have it in the front this time) -> Artifact. What's the rest of the cycle?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Speaking of pet food - any particular reasons for differences in recipes?

Same number of catalysts, same amount of vapor, same number of relics. But one takes 2 hours to craft, another one takes 3. And they even have different rarity ribbons. I assume you're getting the same thing in the end, so doesn't make much sense to me.

The 3-hour crafting uses relics from a non-boosted good. The 2-hour crafting uses relics from a boosted good. At least that is the difference for me.

Deleted User - 3932582

The 3-hour crafting uses relics from a non-boosted good. The 2-hour crafting uses relics from a boosted good. At least that is the difference for me.
Are you sure it's not the other way around? Dust is my boost while silk is not, and as you can see I've got them 3h vs 2h - not the other way around.

Plus Soggy claims that it is a bug that was fixed ;)