• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Are you sure it's not the other way around? Dust is my boost while silk is not, and as you can see I've got them 3h vs 2h - not the other way around.

Plus Soggy claims that it is a bug that was fixed ;)

I got the recipe today for 3 hours needing one of my non-boosted and my girlfriend got the same in her city. Maybe the two-hour time is a glitch then and they fixed it overnight?

DeletedUser22962

Newcomer hee..I have eggs placed but my evolve tab is gray...what do I need to evolve them and where do I get it?

DeletedUser

Newcomer hee..I have eggs placed but my evolve tab is gray...what do I need to evolve them and where do I get it?

You need Artifacts, which you see in the column on your right. You get those by filling that line above the Phoenix chick with feathers. You get those by opening those chests, and you open those with the purple diamonds. You get the purple diamonds by solving the quests and collecting them as they fall around your city.

2019-04-16.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This event is pretty darn frustrating! Seems to me the prizes worth having are days apart and of the ones we know so far they are way down the list.

Yep, I really wanted multiples of today's daily prize and then nothing til the wishing well in 12 more days. I am in Amuni right now. My girlfriend is in Sorcerers and she feels about the same way. Today is good for mana production in a small building and then nothing for the next two weeks. I guess players who are pre-mana will get more use out of the rest of the buildings for the first two weeks than us players further along.

DeletedUser9601

This event is pretty darn frustrating! Seems to me the prizes worth having are days apart and of the ones we know so far they are way down the list.
I think its the opposite. There's no double days, so you can really pick your preferred buildings. And so far there's nothing so great in days 1-4 that aren't reasonably available later (Golden Palace on Day 3 is nicer than Spring Flower Cage, but not game-breakingly so).
I found it much more frustrating when a particular set building showed up only on Day 4, and if you didn't have essences to open 10+ chests, you might get hosed.

DeletedUser9601

Why does the Event Outpost cost more this time around when it does exactly the same thing as last time? I bought 1 for each of my worlds last time around and LOVED it! I just can't justify spending almost $25 this time around.
The event is a few days longer. Meaning you can get more out of the building?
That's the only "logical" answer.
The other answer is that there's no "right" value for these buildings, and Inno is basically testing to see what price maximizes their overall event profits. And you can't run those tests without having different values during different events.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The event is a few days longer. Meaning you can get more out of the building?
That's the only "logical" answer.
The other answer is that there's no "right" value for these buildings, and Inno is basically testing to see what price maximizes their overall event profits. And you can't run those tests without having different values during different events.

I thought they were $8 US in the last event too and it was the two events before that one where they only cost $5 US?

Deleted User - 3932582

Golden Palace on Day 3 is nicer than Spring Flower Cage, but not game-breakingly so
I guess it's not game breaking, but GP produces about 30% more seeds per tile, at least in Halflings (haven't looked at later chapters). I'd say that's pretty significant. And because chests don't account for building size, a single successful draw on day 3 nets you twice as much seed production as SFC.

I know which one I will be going for ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Like I said, it was fixed on BETA.
They just forgot to fix it here.

Screenshot_20190417-041805_Elvenar.jpg

My crafting menu earlier tonight. The one crafting required boosted relics and took 2 hours. All the others required non-boosted relics and took 3 hours. Is this still a glitch or just the way Inno decided to make it for the regular servers?

On another note, I have not seen a single pet food use tier 1 relics, only tier 2 and 3 so far.

Risen Malchiah

Event Feedback

- I love the evolving buildings concept and hope this idea returns for future events.
- I like that the quests are fairly quick to complete so we don't get stuck for too long.
- I like the storyline. MUCH better than the badly written Carnival dialogue.
- I don't like how the Grand Prizes again include filler items (Wishing Well, Carting Library) that we're forced to go through before getting back to the actual grand prizes.

However, my main issue is that once again the storyline and quests don't match:

PhoenixQuestA.jpg

PhoenixQuestB.jpg

Most of the quests are like this. The quest dialogue implies a completely different set of requirements for the actual quest. Maybe not enough players care and just plow through it quickly. But I would like the storyline and quests to match for a more immersive experience. Or else, what's the point in following the story at all?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The Fire Phoenix increased unit damage, does this damage apply to your troops used in the weekly tournys as well as the clearing of the world map fights?
Yes. And if you time your feeding carefully to start it just before you do a round, you can still have it active for the next round about 16 hours later.

Deleted User - 3932582

View attachment 5599

My crafting menu earlier tonight. The one crafting required boosted relics and took 2 hours. All the others required non-boosted relics and took 3 hours. Is this still a glitch or just the way Inno decided to make it for the regular servers?

On another note, I have not seen a single pet food use tier 1 relics, only tier 2 and 3 so far.
MA-PetFood-2.PNG

Nope on all points ;) Here is my crafting screen earlier today. Silk is 2h, while marble and gems are 3h. Neither of the 3 are my boosts. Marble is T1.

And the rarity ribbons are different for all 3.

Also, someone is clearly thinking that I don't have enough pet food. Hopefully, this won't be a regular frequency as pet food would swamp out other crafting recipes...