• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA on June 25th ?

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_14.png

DeletedUser3507

@SoggyShorts were on stage 3 all ready after completely doing stage 1-2 I worked hard all day long making brewery and trent badges... So post your results....lmao...

Then we will compare.....;)

qaccy

@jps54 I'm not sure anyone here but you, unless more of your FS members are also on this forum, cares what rank your FS is in the Adventure. It's also very easy this time around. If you're expecting some sort of gratification from doing something you think is impressive, well...you're not going to be getting any from me, at least. Though I am taking the time to type this up, so I guess that means I care enough about it to do that much. I'm just tired of seeing you always talk about yourself and trying to get others to pat you on the back more than you already do.

DeletedUser3507

No Diamonds, and were up to 9k now, I joined this FS a month ago and they have consistently been 1st for over a year, so I am enthused...

DeletedUser3122

Does anyone know if your team gets more points based upon the path you take?

Each point on any path will tell you how many points that area is worth. The points are the same for each area and every path is 8 areas. The main difference being, each path has a different difficulty. In stage 1, the green path was easiest. Stage 2, the blue. Stage 3, seems to be green.

Laochra

Did they change the rules? One of my members found on GoK, that
--At the end of each Stage, all Fellowship members who have contributed at least one badge (or good, or relic, etc.) to at least one completed Waypoint during that stage will earn the prizes for that chest.
Does this mean just having 1 badge somewhere on the map isn't good enough anymore? The waypoint has to be completed or that person forfeits the prize? That is soo wrong!

DeletedUser9601

For discussion:
Prize for 4th-7th place (Unobtrusive House) is WORSE than Prize for 8th-12th (Passageway of Acolytes). House is minor pop, culture and gold (and requires a city connection). Passageway is just pure culture (and requires no connection).
Disclaimer 1: this analysis is for people in Orcs+.
Disclaimer 2: gold is basically infinite in this game (yes, an exaggeration, but not by much), so buildings that provide it as a secondary stat should have that stat discounted (especially at the cost of a street connection).

Risen Malchiah

I can see the confusion, but a waypoint does *not* need to be completed for the person to get credit. It only needs to be completed for the fellowship to get points. Any contribution counts (even placing 1 plank or similar).

Perhaps most important: Players only receive prizes for the stages in which they contribute. If a player places badges in stages 1 & 2 but fails to contribute in stage 3, they will not receive the stage 3 prizes.