• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How are other fellowships handling this?
Demotions. Everyone is a fellow. Just like the FA where someone randomly takes the flag before everyone has contributed.
The rankings are mostly meaningless in this game so as long as it's explained well there should be no hard feelings.
Custom rankings/permissions would be pretty simple to implement and is probably worth making a suggestion for though.
"1,2,3 not it!"

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I told them whoever is around when we reach 25k to pull Knowledge Sharing. Then whoever's around when we reach 50k, pull Tournament Archive next.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I knew this would happen. As soon as we had enough perk points someone spent them. I had put out a vote so we could decide as a fellowship what we wanted to use them on. This REALLY REALLY NEEDS CHANGED. Players may think they are only choosing for them selves when it affects the whole team. The only option left to AM’s is to demote most players. This really isn’t fair to good players that have earned the mage title and could cause hard feeling. I have to wonder if who ever decided this has ever led a fellowship because it is so not how this should work. How are other fellowships handling this?
First off.
I have 2 mages in each FS that I AM (by choice! Yeah Yordan I'm still pissed at you). Secondly I build Fellowships of like minded people, and although we voted on it, it's pretty clear what is needed. Still folks waited for me to choose.
I have plenty more guidance but it's late and I'm tired, so perhaps tomorrow..

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

The operative part of that post is, even though we knew what our goal was to be, still everyone waited for me; might have had something to do with the advance prep work that I did a month ago.
Yup, it's totally possible to contact everyone in a FS and make sure that each member understands the goals and choices and to ensure that no new members miss out on previous decisions and then just cross fingers and hope no one forgets.

or

Demote everyone since ranks are basically meaningless.

I don't think anyone needs 2 guesses to figure out my preferred lazyass approach. :p

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup, it's totally possible to contact everyone in a FS and make sure that each member understands the goals and choices and to ensure that no new members miss out on previous decisions and then just cross fingers and hope no one forgets.

or

Demote everyone since ranks are basically meaningless.

I don't think anyone needs 2 guesses to figure out my preferred lazyass approach. :p
Lol Soggy, my phone near about wore my lunch.
When we knew the Perks were coming, I recirculated the discussion thread and then mentioned it on chat (for those who clean out their mailbox :eek:).

SunsetDanar

Probably missed this somewhere along the line but are Spire and Tourney just stored this week for the following week or are they usable for the current events?

SoggyShorts

Probably missed this somewhere along the line but are Spire and Tourney just stored this week for the following week or are they usable for the current events?
the points are gained when the spire/tourney end so it's not possible for anyone to have points right now and therefore no one can use points now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And your points would be 0/xxxx, right? So as I said, it's impossible for anyone to have points.

Right. The perk can be bought before end of Spire or tournament and those leftover points can be stored for next week. Just making sure people knew you were talking about those points, and experience Points, since you only said points. After all, you know how some people around here can be.