• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

Agvar

Now, to compound things, Inno are updating Beta world with just 90mins of the FA left to run. What's so urgent they couldn't wait until it had finished? That really is stupid.

Another example of Schadenfreude?

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Well, now it's official, Inno have conpletely lost the plot.

The discussion on Discord regarding the nerfing of Ancient Wonders confirms it.

This may be my last post here, as if the recent changes go live I will be leaving the game (along with many others).
They are adjusting it and some numbers, but it is still happening. The new adjustments will be going into beta very shortly. It will be rolling out to live worlds but hopefully with way more adjustments when they do it that are better than the adjustments I saw announced today on discord after they saw all the feedback. I do not like what I'm seeing but they so far added new ways to get the required upgrading stuff and adjusted the culture part and something else I think. It was an improvement from yesterday, not but nearly enough in my personal opinion and still bad for all players.

Agvar

It goes live on the final servers tomorrow, despite having only been on Beta for a week instead of the normal two, and despite near universal condemnation on Discord - several thousand posts. You'd have hoped the volume itself would have generated some form of response from Inno, but nada.

Black watch

I lost 300,000 culture... gained some population, and checked my AWs... Enar looks to be better... along with Thrones...
But now, how can you build when you have virtually no RRs and will run out of Frags after ONE upgrade... You can't build when your culture is in the minus!
I have 5 RRs.... how will someone be able to continue upgrading buildings after a chapter change AND upgrade AWs that use RRs?
You can use the MA to craft RRs using Blueprints, but again, blueprints for me go to upgrading my Magic buildings... I need 40 just to do that every chapter.
This game keeps getting nerfed when they DON'T NEED TO, and adjusted lightly and not enough when they should... all the while patting themselves on the back.
My neighborhood continues to shrink and INNO still thinks an end-game player needs to be balanced with a newbee....
When I started, I looked up to the top-ranked players... why would I need to be on some even par with them? Who would I look up to? Who would I strive to be like in this game? Where is the challenge?
Their mindset is delusional and it's clear that THEY don't PLAY their own game... how could they think this dumpster fire of a change is good for the game?
It's a game killer, pure and simple.
I'm trying to find something positive to say to the Morrigan as AM...
I'm at a loss.
I see us stuck in a loop that needs you to upgrade, but won't let you or will take a very long time to do.

Yeah, it's only a matter of time before they come up with the next inane change that only hurts this game. They've made their bed and are going to have to sleep in it.

Agvar

So the latest plot losss seems to be using the existing Fellowship Adventure map and Badge requirements with no thought to how the game has changed over the last few months. Doh! Another example of Inno's 'head in the sand' approach. This game is dying.

Dhurrin

So the latest plot losss seems to be using the existing Fellowship Adventure map and Badge requirements with no thought to how the game has changed over the last few months. Doh! Another example of Inno's 'head in the sand' approach. This game is dying.
Yes, they seem to be unable to view anything from the players point of view.
One would think that when making HUGE changes in the game they would at least consider the impact those changes have on both regular Events and FSA. Btw, the very high amounts of crafting needed are not really helpful considering the high demand for spellfrags at the moment.

@InnoGames ; no these AW changes were NOT an improvement and the update to lessen the cost a bit may mitigate the disaster a bit, but whether one steps in a large pile of cowmanure or a small pile of dogmanure doesn't matter, it still stinks.
These changes are changing the game alright; more and more it's becoming a chore instead of a way to have fun. If you guys seriously think I'm going to pay you (increased costs even!) for giving me chores you probably would do well to go get some therapy or check what reality you are living in, because that just is not happening.
I'll hang out a bit longer, but when I reach the point I have to force myself to log in, a point which is getting closer with every one of your changes, I'll just find a company that can provide some nice relaxing fun time.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'll hang out a bit longer, but when I reach the point I have to force myself to log in, a point which is getting closer with every one of your changes, I'll just find a company that can provide some nice relaxing fun time.

If it weren't for the people in my fellowship, I would already be gone. Despite having stepped down as AM, I still feel very close to everyone in the group.

TimeMachine

but when I reach the point I have to force myself to log in
I guess I have already passed that point several times. In my case it is mostly like that because I am playing too much cities.
Mysteriously it seems like it had become too much for me but when I play excessive for only one day, everything seems easy again or is already done the next day.
If it weren't for the people in my fellowship, I would already be gone.
And when longtime-fellows are leaving the fellowships and/or the game because of the changes that were made to it, I can really understand that humans and elves are frustrated or even mad at InnoGames.

Last edited:

Dhurrin

If it weren't for the people in my fellowship, I would already be gone. Despite having stepped down as AM, I still feel very close to everyone in the group.

That is an important point; I am the AM and don't want to abandon 'my' players. And that is probably the most important reason for me to keep going, far more so than the game itself.

I guess I have already passed that point several times. In my case it is mostly like that because I am playing too much cities.
Mysteriously it seems like it had become too much for me but when I play excessive for only one day, everything seems easily again or is already done the next day.

And when longtime-fellows are leaving the fellowships and/or the game because of the changes that were made to it, I can really understand that humans and elves are frustrated or even mad at InnoGames.

At one time I played about 10 cities on 10 different servers. But time-restraints had me cut that down until I had 3 active cities. At that point I started using the others as test-cities for different things which were only active once in a while. And I added a couple more of those so I had some in a lot of different chapters. But all that was when I still really liked playing the game.

Basically all those are gone now. I have my main city and then 2 smaller ones I only barely keep active. And then 2 cities on beta, one which I have parked and just keep alive, one where I play a bit. And I'm not even sure I will keep doing that.

And yes, I'm a long-time player who started on the German and Dutch server about when the game was launched, so I have seen just about all the changes. Some good, some not so good, some just plain bad. But the bad ones seem to be gaining speed. And the fact they obviously do not listen at all at feedback or input from beta anymore makes one wonder why the heck they have a beta world.