• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How can the Devs make Enars more worthwhile for more players?

Dew Spinner

Looking for ideas!

The wonders' main function is to provide Mana every time you start a scout, Secondary is to provide a broken rune shard, 1 broken rune shards, That are easily gained in tournament, once a WEEK, I am sure the Devs can do better than that! After spending 22,163 KP you can get 7 broken rune and It also gives Mana but if you can not use that Mana on the same day as you collect it by upgrading a building, completing a tech or catering it away in Tournament/Spire, then it will be lost or mostly lost to decay. The size is 4x7 or 28 squares, this AW should give a lot more for the space and Tournament/Spire Penalty that it is going to give you. You are going to take 2 penalties that multiply against all the other penalty factors, 1 for the AW levels and 1 for the land it takes to house it. Looking for ideas on how the Devs can retool this AW and make it more worthwhile for more players.

Last edited:

Dew Spinner

@Alram
As Enar's #1 fan I can't understand your lack of support for this idea.
Let me fix that for you...As Enar's only fan I can't understand your lack of support for this idea. I was roped into posting this idea by someone who will remain nameless.

Sprite1313

1 broken rune shard, once a WEEK
It actually goes to 7 per week at level 31. The mana option will also become slightly more useful again after you can build the Scout's Tavern, when scouts no longer take a week to finish. On the other hand, collecting your mana and broken rune shards weekly at least gives you a predictable schedule. :p

Dew Spinner

It actually goes to 7 per week at level 31. The mana option will also become slightly more useful again after you can build the Scout's Tavern, when scouts no longer take a week to finish. On the other hand, collecting your mana and broken rune shards weekly at least gives you a predictable schedule. :p
Except the mana will be wasted on most collections due to decay unless every single time you collect the mana you can actually use it before that game day is over. You are right about the broken rune shards, I will edit the original post. It takes 22,163 KP to get it to level 31 and if your broken rune shard bar is full or 1 or 2 away from being full you will lose the rest, after all that KP.

Last edited:

Flashfyre

@Dew Spinner "if your broken rune shard bar is full you won't even get that, it will just disappear"

Incorrect. I have Enar's deployed, it generated a rune shard, I was full, and it DID NOT disappear; it was greyed out until I made a rune and cleared the shard bank, then I was able to collect it.
In the future, please do your research before posting erroneous information that might confuse new players.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I was never a big Enar's fan, but @Alram did make me give it a second and even a third look.

With the changes made to the Rune Shards, those broken rune shards are a lot more attractive than they used to be. Not for players who were playing before the Devs changed the distribution and value of Rune Shards, but for players who started after the changes, they are kinda useful.

And it is also true that if you don't overscout then you have to scout a certain number of Provinces every chapter, unless you are parked.

Dew Spinner

Incorrect. I have Enar's deployed, it generated a rune shard, I was full, and it DID NOT disappear; it was greyed out until I made a rune and cleared the shard bank, then I was able to collect it.
In the future, please do your research before posting erroneous information that might confuse new players.
I haven't seen you correcting all the other "erroneous" info on this Forum, I am always willing to correct any info that is wrong in my posts. Do you think it is worth over 22,000 KP, 28 squares of space and 2 Tournament/Spire penalties that are multiplied against all the other penalties for 7 broken rune shards a week, when they can be easily earned in Tournament and Mana that will, more times than not, just decay into nothing?

Dew Spinner

Fixed it! Now [MOD EDIT] removed text

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew Spinner

I was never a big Enar's fan, but @Alram did make me give it a second and even a third look.

With the changes made to the Rune Shards, those broken rune shards are a lot more attractive than they used to be. Not for players who were playing before the Devs changed the distribution and value of Rune Shards, but for players who started after the changes, they are kinda useful.

And it is also true that if you don't overscout then you have to scout a certain number of Provinces every chapter, unless you are parked.
Broken rune shards are easily won in Tournament without causing you 2 Tournament penalties that multiply against all the other penalty factors.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Let me fix that for you...As Enar's only fan I can't understand your lack of support for this idea. I was roped into posting this idea by someone who will remain nameless.
I am the nameless one that said and I paraphrase here "post a thread on how you would make it better or open the discussion" Just because its been discussed before does not mean its not worth fixing. There are several Wonders that need fixing and now that chap 21 is out we might have a window to be heard, Maybe not but I see no harm in trying.

However, I do not want just bashing of Ideas, I want to see if a real considered approach can be found to improve Enars.

Flashfyre

I haven't seen you correcting all the other "erroneous" info on this Forum, I am always willing to correct any info that is wrong in my posts. Do you think it is worth over 22,000 KP, 28 squares of space and 2 Tournament/Spire penalties that are multiplied against all the other penalties for 7 broken rune shards a week, when they can be easily earned in Tournament and Mana that will, more times than not, just decay into nothing?
Since I don't post erroneous information, I have nothing to correct. And it's not my task to fix errors that others have made; why would you assume that it is?
It doesn't matter if I think Enar's is worthwhile or not, except as it pertains to my game. What other people do makes no nevermind to me [MOD EDIT] Text removed

Last edited by a moderator: