• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How is this not "pushing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13467

Thank you, I won't even ask you to join the Dark Side! Not yet, anyway :)

DeletedUser3640

I'll start by saying that it's beyond my understanding why players who aren't cheating would defend cheaters... Keeping that in mind, let's stop few main arguments why pushing isn't bad / shouldn't be stopped:

1) "Pushing isn't prohibited."

It is. Game rules state that "Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player [..]".

Basically, players are allowed to create multiple accounts, but not trading / sharing KP between them in an "unbalanced" way.

I have no idea why our beloved mods and com-managers keep repeating themselves and explaining that players can create multiple accounts. That's not the issue. I couldn't care less about players with 10+ cities if they are all run separately, and not used to donate KP or accept unfair trades to / from one main city. Main issue lies in "unbalanced routine resource transfers" part of the rule.

2) "Pushing doesn't affect non-cheating players."

It does. AWs provide boosts to goods production, produce and strengthen troops, save tons of space which can be used to advance faster / place more manufactories. All of that makes participation in tournaments much easier, and provides extra ranking points. Mathematically. So, please, stop bringing this up.

3) "Dealing with cheaters will ruin families / friendships."

This is my favorite.

Sorry, but I'm against spouses / kids / friends slaving their butts off for the sake of one person.

4) "Dealing with cheaters will harm the game."

Imprisoning murderers and maintaining prisons also harm tax income / budget, but that's something countries have to do to keep everyone else happy (safe).

Cheaters make me (and obviously some other folks as well) unhappy. If I knew that situation with enforcement of this rule is so damn grim, I'd never join this game. We can also assume that some players left and / or may leave the game because of unfair competition (or just because they simply can't tolerate cheaters / lazy staff).

Figure on your own how non-cheating players leaving the game / not joining the game can harm it.

5) "Dealing with cheaters will harm you / your FS."

Why would you play with cheaters in the first place....to benefit from them?

For a long time I was quite proud that my FS was cheaters-free, but now we got one. It sucks. Thought about leaving my FS after that person joined.... so, personally, I'd love to see each cheater being punished, and doesn't matter if that would affect my FS.

6) "Community can't enforce this rule, leave it to those who can."

Right now communication between community and mods / com-manager in this regard looks like this:

- "What's being done about cheaters"?
- "Everything."

Nice, that's clearly the answer community needs! :D Right now few players on Elcy, who have been pushing for several months (at least 6+ already), are still pushing. So, unless Elcy world is an exception to that "monitoring", currently nothing is being done about cheaters.

Even in this thread main questions are left without answers, and this thread is about game rules.

Community can't enforce any rule, true, but community can check if something is being done by looking at reported players cities. Right now that attempt got denied.

Anyway, will try to report some not so smart pushers, and then..... if nothing will be done, Reiq1, Reiq2, Reiq3....Reiq99+ cities here I come :D

The simple way is to take screenshots, and follow up to see if there is an obvious pattern

And that's one of the new AWs.... Outstanding. But, of course, we should give that person the benefit of the doubt - he/she clearly doesn't know what he/she is doing, correct, @Ælfwine?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

I guess the upside is they'll stop cheating for a while?
I'm sure they will just push to account #2 if they actually max out #1... and yes INNO should very much do something about it. I have no disagreement there. I did say I would support them just locking AW's after all. When I put 500+ Kp into my own and then see things like that it does piss me off also... and I would report them... and I wouldn't warn them. ;)

DeletedUser3507

I wish they would do something, I have a city by me that's an obvious push account. They produce only tier 1 and rank in the top 30 each tourney.

DeletedUser5202

There is a player who is using an entire FS of 12 multi accounts to feed KP into his main account's wonders. That has got to be considered pushing, no?

Every "player" in that bogus FS has the exact same city layout, and the are listed as donors to the main wonders. To be clear, he is in a real FS, the FS of 12 push accounts is separate.

Someone joined my FS briefly...with a name that sounds like a cookie company in the U.S. [don't want to call out directly as it's not necessary.] Immediately someone from another FS sent warning messages with the same complaints you mention, and more. The person only stuck around for less than a week as he/she said that they were waiting for an opening in LWW and then, out of curiosity I checked to see and instead of joining the #1 FS, he/she started their own. [This was in Khelonaar]. Only two of my mages knew what the deal 'may' have been, as we weren't certain and didn't want to cause a commotion among FS members.

He left without harm to our FS but I was warned and knew what to keep an eye out for. I'm only adding this as it sounds like the same person...

DeletedUser3507

Yes I have already started on Winyandor's violators, more fun to come.:cool::D:D:D:p

And I don't have mention that there in the top players, but I will. And this is not a rule violation since I mentioned no names......

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@tibsno The player you encountered is the original reason for this thread, and seems to have disappeared. I even had a conversation going with them that now shows the name "UNKNOWN" instead. So either they asked for their account to be deleted, or Inno did it.
I'd love to know which, but like Aelfwine said, they can't give that info. I'm willing to give them the credit though, and keep reporting cheaters to see if a pattern of cheated>reported>deleted emerges.

DeletedUser3507

Me 2 as I have 2 push accounts near me that I watch from the cheater/pusher I mentioned above.
And there not mine... I should mention...

DeletedUser5202

@tibsno The player you encountered is the original reason for this thread, and seems to have disappeared. I even had a conversation going with them that now shows the name "UNKNOWN" instead. So either they asked for their account to be deleted, or Inno did it.
I'd love to know which, but like Aelfwine said, they can't give that info. I'm willing to give them the credit though, and keep reporting cheaters to see if a pattern of cheated>reported>deleted emerges.

Just before seeing your reply, I looked him up and tada, gone. It's interesting to note that a slew of other accounts by this person are still around tho. Several made up ones even include the name ______the Cheater and _____ the Corrupter. He was advertising! I omit his name as I don't want to get the boot.[IMAGE HIDDEN BY XELENIA]
1461170992936.jpg

DeletedUser13467

donate KP or accept unfair trades to / from one main city. Main issue lies in "unbalanced routine resource transfers" part of the rule.

FS help one another all the time in tight spots, during events, and even a regular basis. Like my mentor once helped me, I now help Darth Vador. Accepting his trades, regardless of stars or tier. And I'm just going to take a wild guess here, that there is more to your complaint than what you posted. A reason you are not saying for whatever reason. Did you just lose a tournament? Are you venting frustration? If so, join the Dark Side...

He left without harm to our FS but I was warned and knew what to keep an eye out for. I'm only adding this as it sounds like the same person...

Another brilliant statement. Sure, what are the odds out of tens of thousands of Inno players :p

Sorry for double-post, they don't allow quotes in /edit. Anyway, let your negative emotions grow. Strike me down with all of your hate, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete.[MERGED BY XELENIA]

DeletedUser3507

Combine post Emporer your violating the repeat law in forums...

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You need to quote both/all posts first, then start your post with the quotes, you can save multiple quotes, but you have to do it before you post because you can't in edit mode. As you found out using the dark powers of the force.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
FS help one another all the time in tight spots, during events, and even a regular basis.
As has been repeatedly stated in this thread, no one cares about helping FS members with trades or even KP. It's players with a dozen dummy accounts donating KP to themselves that is the issue.

BTW, If you make a post with a quote, and want to add another quote afterwards, you can enter the quote in a new box, copy it, then edit the old one and paste it in.

DeletedUser13467

Heck ban Alt Man just for General principles, just because of his name...:cool:;)
Well I am in the top 40 and just did over 3k this tourney so your not telling me anything new.
The Emperor is next on my list, heck with the Dark Side...o_O and the Alt Side too...:cool:
Combine post Emporer your violating the repeat law in forums...

Further harassment will be reported. Sorry you didn't make top 20. But don't take that out on us. Join the winning side.

DeletedUser51

I know the subject of this thread brings out strong emotions for some of you, but please stick to the topic at hand.

Repeatedly going down the road of not constructive comments, borderline personal attacks, etc. is just going to get it closed for further comments.

juniperknome

I came from a game where I had 3 main accounts and 3 sub accounts before I changed games the shear amount of time it takes to run multi accounts is almost as big a problem as trying to push a city there is just not 100's or hours a day. there is no war pvp here so a 3-4 accounts a realm is just not to an advantage that would make pushing as easy as you think and the cities are so random no guarantee the cities would be close to trade and the contest take so much time I can out gain my neighbors that are running more then one city. I got bogged down in chapter 3 with a group of about ten or so new people and think I counted 60k or so kp sent out to the top 3-4 top members so there is times that kp could go very big and look like an extreme push .

Status
Not open for further replies.