• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How is this not "pushing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13415

I don't get a lot of you. You're mad at Inno for not doing something about a ton of things....
So you rant, add things like "PROTESTING" to your fellowship names, refuse to buy diamonds... say things like Inno only cares about making money... and that you're going to play something new... We're all doing the best we can with the levers we have at our disposal to improve the game.

We have consensus that pushing is a bad thing. I've done something I think all of you would deem quiet sophisticated to thwart this and the reason some are mad is because I sent a WARNING in a PRIVATE channel prior to ratting them out to inno? Threatening legal action? Whether you agree with my methods or not... Is that constructive? Is that helping the problem? Please stop being so cynical.

Allow me to calm some fears here... everyone i've warned so far has received over:
1. 600 KP from people not in their fellowship.
2. FROM PLAYERS that have not received any KP in their own wonders in the last week ... (and i mean zero... not even the player contributing to their own wonders or the random map person who sticks 1 kp in peoples wonders... ZERO ZILCH NOT ONE KP inserted in to their wonders).

I've accounted for each of the concerns raised here. And it's entirely possible to do if you've put enough thought into it.
I've had several positive responses to the email from people that have agreed to stop pushing. So, hey without requiring any outside assistance that's progress towards a common goal... Can't help but think how much more progress we could make if people showed support for the cause instead of being alarmist and indirectly telling cheaters go ahead and keep doing what you're doing cause Alt Man is a "pot calling the kettle black" and inno will never do anything.

And as for the person here who audaciously posted a story here justifying their alt usage. I have replied PRIVATELY to you as a forum conversation (see the indicator in lower right hand corner to view it). I will say I wholeheartedly disagree with their statements and would appreciate not falsely attacking me on the forum's going forward.

DeletedUser10531

well I do have 2 players however I DO NOT do any "pushing" didn't even know what that was until someone explained it to me.....and I DO spend money on this game and if for any reason I get taken off this game I will be complaining to someone to get my money back.....I have 2 players cause I love the game and wanted something else to do while waiting for other cities to be ready for "whatever" so whoever u r "alt man" make sure u do have concrete proof before u report anyone to anybody.....u will be opening a can of worms u may not like...........

DeletedUser51

I do need to make something clear here - if a player meets the criteria for a 'pushing', they would be contacted privately via an in-game support ticket about the matter. This is an ongoing process that we do monitor and if we have not contacted you, then there is most likely no issue with how you play the game.

DeletedUser5800

We have consensus that pushing is a bad thing. I've done something I think all of you would deem quiet sophisticated to thwart this and the reason some are mad is because I sent a WARNING in a PRIVATE channel prior to ratting them out to inno?
You begin with the assumption that anyone trust you or believes in your judgement. That is where the alt man persona goes off the rails. You could just be a push player trying to weed out your competition! You have earned no trust and there is no way to verify any of what you say. You can't just decide you're the new sheriff in town and start knocking on doors with 'Warnings', the real police would show up and haul you away. That just isn't how the real world works. So even though you fancy yourself some hero vigilante that was driven to do this, it's a fantasy, which might seem funny in a fantasy game, but you are harassing actual people, and ever pushing INNO in the opposite direction. You are creating an environment where they should side against you which in turn makes them sound more pro pushing. You are driving the narrative in the wrong direction.

DeletedUser3507

The Emperor is next on my list, heck with the Dark Side...o_O and the Alt Side too...:cool:

CanDaMan

Serial replies should be combined, what your doing is frowned on.

I was told NOT to do an edit, for the purpose of adding an additional post, they were quite adamant about it. The reason Inno does not enforce their own rule is because they would lose half of the players, and that means a cut in revenue. It's a business decision, plain and simple.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Normally I agree with most of your posts LD, but not this one...

You begin with the assumption that anyone trust you or believes in your judgement. That is where the alt man persona goes off the rails
No one needs to trust Altman. He/She is only contacting players that meet a very strict criteria i.e those that get more than 600 KP per week from accounts outside of their FS, that get nothing in return. The only support asked for was to help spread the word that those players will be brought to the devs attention.
You could just be a push player trying to weed out your competition!
Even if that's the case, so what? If there was 1 pusher left in the game instead of dozens, wouldn't that be an improvement?
you are harassing actual people
Again, I would say that telling someone that you are going to report them for their activities in 1 single private message does not even come close to "harassment"
You are creating an environment where they should side against you which in turn makes them sound more pro pushing. You are driving the narrative in the wrong direction.
I think the over the top responses to Altman have done far more harm than his/her attempts to help solve a problem. That and people who just refuse to understand who the targets are.

To that end, lemme try and clear it up again

Do you have more than 1 account? -- No one cares.
Do you trade KP with a friend? -- No one cares.

Do you have an entire fellowship of fake accounts that give you thousands and thousands of KP per month?-- You might get an email from Altman.

'Pushing' can only be done by a single player with multiple accounts, within their own accounts.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
I do need to make something clear here - if a player meets the criteria for a 'pushing', they would be contacted privately via an in-game support ticket about the matter. This is an ongoing process that we do monitor and if we have not contacted you, then there is most likely no issue with how you play the game.

Let me ask you then, directly- Can KP donations to other wonders be balanced by receiving another type of game resource (such as benefiting from 4:1 trades from goods)? To be clear I will give the following example: Player A puts up a large number of zero star trades. Unconcerned with chapter advancement, he freely donates KP to the wonders of those that take his lousy trades. Is this Player A pushing?

DeletedUser51

In most cases 'pushing' can only be done by a single player with multiple accounts, within their own accounts.

There are exceptions, but as I said, players are contacted by support if an issue is detected. No one is going to be instantly banned from the game with no warning for this behavior.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Here is an idea: form a fellowship with the requirement "must maintain an average score of 3000 in weekly tournaments" This requirement alone will largely establish the behavior of the fellowship members, no matter who joins.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The point isn't getting to the tenth chest. The point is setting a behavior style, and can be justified as progression in the game by the ranking points gained for being in the top 100. @jps54, I think you need to do a better job reading in between the lines. And I am fully aware that this would require at least 12 tournament provinces unlocked, so large map for a perhaps early chapter city.

DeletedUser3507

Well I am in the top 40 and just did over 3k this tourney so your not telling me anything new.

DeletedUser6653

Here is an idea: form a fellowship with the requirement "must maintain an average score of 3000 in weekly tournaments" This requirement alone will largely establish the behavior of the fellowship members, no matter who joins.
This makes no sense, a pusher with 16 push account all of whom pass 3k tourney score collects 1275 kp for their wonders every week and this requirement would make them "legal"?:confused:

Am i missing something in this idea of yours?o_O

Pheryll

Set Designer
This makes no sense, a pusher with 16 push account all of whom pass 3k tourney score collects 1275 kp for their wonders every week and this requirement would make them "legal"?:confused:

Am i missing something in this idea of yours?o_O

Yep, the KP needs to go somewhere... and if progressing in squad size makes you ineligible then only so much KP can remain in the fellowship.

Status
Not open for further replies.