• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Now we have a Magical Chess Set in Crafting!

I don't have full details yet, but will post them once they appear.

Here is a thumbnail of two of the buildings

51014187_10213316475287015_3557932336567812096_n.jpg

You can view the full-size image here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1&set=g.1650734901848558&type=1&theater&ifg=1

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

Here is a thumbnail of two of the buildings

51014187_10213316475287015_3557932336567812096_n.jpg

You can view the full-size image here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1&set=g.1650734901848558&type=1&theater&ifg=1

I'm glad they are adding to it but I hate these little buildings that have to be connected to roads.

On another note:
Does anyone actually pay 75 diamonds to switch to a new set of crafts?
I've been known to spend way too many diamonds just because I don't have the patience to wait for construction.
But even I think this is a ridiculous price.
Especially since you have no idea if you will rotate to something better.
I haven't had a useful craft item in two days.

DeletedUser9601

These buildings are a nice idea, but unless they do something like "Chess Week!" where you get a new set recipe each day, I am a bit disappointed, for 2 reasons:

1. There's already sooo much recipe bloat. As mentioned above, you can go a week without seeing something good. Adding more buildings to the list only worsens this problem.
2. Related to #1, if it takes you a month to get 3-4 set pieces, I can't imagine wanting to focus on these buildings. I don't want to place a set building alone, and wait an indeterminate amount of time to add 2-3 other buildings, while that first building sits around as a pretty meh stand-alone building. And in the 4 weeks it took me to actually build a whole set, well maybe I'm in a new chapter, or don't have the city space, or something.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
let me beat my dead horse here ... drop down build menu that lists everything you can choose and/or go make what you need to build and use it for disenchanting blueprints in to RR spells or usable crafting items
Never Happen. They want people to spend diamonds if they don't like the current recipes, or spend diamonds to rush a crafting job if there are two they want.

SunsetDanar

There have been negative comments made here regarding the crafting of relics and, for the most part, I tended to agree. Then I found that my production boost of tier 2 Sentient Goods is unexpectedly low so I figured that I'd simply craft some. I was very disappointed to find that crafted relics do not count towards production boost and I have yet to find where INNO has provided us with this information.

DeletedUser3602

There have been negative comments made here regarding the crafting of relics and, for the most part, I tended to agree. Then I found that my production boost of tier 2 Sentient Goods is unexpectedly low so I figured that I'd simply craft some. I was very disappointed to find that crafted relics do not count towards production boost and I have yet to find where INNO has provided us with this information.

Are you sure about that? You need 500 relics to reach the 700% boost and you can't go any higher. The AW's that affect your normal boosts don't affect your sentient boosts. Crafted relics are added to your relics total, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't count towards your production boost...

SunsetDanar

Are you sure about that? You need 500 relics to reach the 700% boost and you can't go any higher. The AW's that affect your normal boosts don't affect your sentient boosts. Crafted relics are added to your relics total, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't count towards your production boost...

I'm pretty sure that that's the case. I needed 6 relics for the next boost, collected 5 from crafting and it still said I needed 6 for the next boost.

DeletedUser3602

I'm pretty sure that that's the case. I needed 6 relics for the next boost, collected 5 from crafting and it still said I needed 6 for the next boost.
Hmmm, that's weird. That would mean those relics weren't added to your total. Or did you maybe use some to produce a spell or upgrade a wonder in the mean time? If not, I would send a ticket to support, tell them you crafted some relics and they weren't added.

SunsetDanar

They seem to have been added to the total, just not to boost.
That seems strange
Have you done a log out/in since producing them?

I also find it strange that you got this far without already hitting 700%
Do you not play the tourny?

I know that, on occasion, some things do not immediately register and I did not reload and recheck. I intend to give it another try at the next opportunity and watch it a bit more closely.

When the production boost is activated on the tech tree, you are credited with what you have in inventory so if you have over 500 then you will be at 700%.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It could simply be that the routine which adjusts the number needed message is separate from the actual boost percentage (It would be weird, but I no longer expect coders to be efficient) we won't know for certain until you get more relic.

DeletedUser5801

Do we know if this set had a time limit? I started getting pieces, but they were few and far between, and now I haven't seen any for weeks. I have two little floating blocks that aren't worth much, but worth even less if I sell them! If it will be coming back around, I guess I will wait. I have been making as many portal profits as I can, as they seem to give me the most value. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser1390

It seems once you have a given chess piece it is removed from the recipe rotation, so the odds of seeing one decrease the more you have. I got three of them relatively quickly (including even two on one menu), but then like you didn’t see the last one for weeks. Then it finally did show up the other day. So just hang on and they will probably show up eventually. (And if you are missing the King, save up your CC spells, it costs 15.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It seems once you have a given [crafting job] it is removed from the recipe rotation, so the odds of seeing one decrease the more you have
I think there are a couple of things contributing to that appearance:
  1. They've probably created some "bunching" of related items, whether intentionally or accidentally.
  2. If your current craft job runs past the end of the time for those options (or you don't collect it in time), I think whatever might have popped up in that slot is skipped.
  3. Most people miss an entire set of options, maybe two, while asleep or at work.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Has anyone seen a chess piece that they've already crafted reappear?
(Certainly other crafting recipes reappear many times.)

It has been confirmed by mods/CM's on Beta and EN forums that the ones you already built/inventory will not reappear. They also stated if you want to upgrade the set to later chapters that you need to delete a piece from town/inventory so that it will reappear in crafting list.