• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventures!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
So we have ~ one day down and this is what I'm seeing in Khelonaar

Of the 893 FS that exist (granted some players/FS are ghost towns) only 86 have logged points (<10%). Of which only 23 have more than 500 points (2.5%). Pretty much says it all . . .
  • It might be a little early to call it. West coast players haven't even gotten home from work/school yet.
  • The first "day" is never a full 24h either: For me, waking up at 9am means that "day 1" started a couple hours after I went to sleep, and lasted 7 hours after I got up.
  • The FA always starts slow. My FS has collectively close to 100 badges, but now we are short a dwarf badge, so we've been sitting for quite a while since no one wants to cancel longer badges that are cooking.
  • There are also very few badges needed in stage 1, so nice fellowships wait until everyone has contributed(getting them the prize) before filling all flags.

An interesting comparison is that last tournament only 229 fellowships got over 1,800 points. I doubt that a fellowship which gets 1 chest or less would bother with the FA. As of this post, there are 226 FS that have started the FA on Khelonaar

Here are the stats from last FA:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/results-from-fa-3-and-4-need-your-world-info.15492/

Last edited:

Laochra

Also, as a future project, it would be really cool if there was a single page spreadsheet that allowed you to click the various paths you planned to take, but then gave you a "global" view of badge requirements and progress. I know enough Excel to know I can't produce something like that, but it would be cool :)
My fabulous statistician creates a fantastic interactive spreadsheet for the FAs (when we are participating). It only has the paths that we have preselected for each stage & it tracks how many are needed per stage & how many are still needed to complete each waypoint. :D

I checked all the realms (that I am in) earlier today & at that time Arendyll was the only realm that had more than 200 FS playing the FA.

DeletedUser8187

It seems to be scaled at about 35 visits per badge. What I'm doing which is kinda annoying is
1. In browser open the sack of coins quest
2. Open game on mobile, and do 35 visits
3. Switch back to browser and hand in the quest
repeat 1-3 until I run out of neighbors

How long does it take you?
for me it's 4 hours in the barracks.
Did you know that mages count as 4 units and golems as 6? They are weighted as far as the quest is concerned.

I'm on hour 4 and I only have 624 of the 1629 troops/units I need for the badge. Not my favourite badge.

I'm now on hour 6.5 I have 1146 of 1629. My barracks is at lv 12. I can train 140 of the regular guys in 1HR. My dogs 140 in 53 minutes. 23/hr for treants and golems. I'm now going to bed, we need 150 of these badges. If I read the info correctly, (I'm hoping someone will tell me I read it wrong and we don't need that many) JEEPERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8187

View attachment 3600
273 fewer production badges. perhaps most importantly 80 fewer blacksmiths! That is 400 workshop days saved!
Yes, there are 3 new badges, but really "gain coins" "donate KP" and "train troops" are pretty good.
The other new requirements are 1.3m goods, and 2,250 relics.
Relics:
A FS that can do 4 chests in the tournament gets over 1,000 relics per week.
It stands to reason that a team that is good in the Fellowship Tournaments should do well in the Fellowship Adventures.
Goods:
300K t1 isn't an insane amount imo.
So that leaves 1m T2 goods. This will be tough for some fellowships that have all small players.

There are going to be some disadvantages to having a team of all weak players. It is a choice to form a FS like that, knowing full well that you will not be getting very good tournament prizes, and will have a hard time in the FA. There are plenty of mixed chapter FS looking for new members of every activity level. For example my Winyandor FS has only just filled up after over a year of having at least 1 spot open, and scores range from 23,000 to 400,000.

In the Fellowship Adventure I don't see how the strength of your fellowship wouldn't be a factor in how well you do.
Are these numbers for all three paths, Blue, green, green. No blacksmith badges needed????

DeletedUser8187

Stage 1 blue= zero blacksmiths
Stage 2 green= zero blacksmiths
Stage 3 green = zero blacksmiths

Woohoo!! So excited.:cool: Good consolation for the painful guard badge. I have my troops going 24/7 so I'll get some made (eventually). :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13353

• It might be a little early to call it. West coast players haven't even gotten home from work/school yet.
  • The first "day" is never a full 24h either: For me, waking up at 9am means that "day 1" started a couple hours after I went to sleep, and lasted 7 hours after I got up.
  • The FA always starts slow. My FS has collectively close to 100 badges, but now we are short a dwarf badge, so we've been sitting for quite a while since no one wants to cancel longer badges that are cooking.
  • There are also very few badges needed in stage 1, so nice fellowships wait until everyone has contributed(getting them the prize) before filling all flags.
An interesting comparison is that last tournament only 229 fellowships got over 1,800 points. I doubt that a fellowship which gets 1 chest or less would bother with the FA. As of this post, there are 226 FS that have started the FA on Khelonaar

Here are the stats from last FA:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/results-from-fa-3-and-4-need-your-world-info.15492/

So far on Sinya it looks like there are 727 total fellowships, of which 503 have no points after 24 hours. There are approximately 128 or so with 100 points, only 50 fellowships have more than 200 points. Of the 727, obviously some are 1 person fellowships and half inactive ones, but even so, to have 6% of your total fellowships actually playing in the FA, there's clearly something wrong.

The impression that comes across is that Fellowship Adventures generate money for Inno. Thus, push them out faster, ignore the feedback that would make them better (other than no longer having to hit decline, that's 1 item out of dozens of ways to make it better that actually got implemented).

SoggyShorts

Of the 727, obviously some are 1 person fellowships and half inactive ones, but even so, to have 6% of your total fellowships actually playing in the FA, there's clearly something wrong.
I think you underestimate the number of inactive fellowships.
Last tournament only 159 fellowships on Sinya Arda got 1800+ points for 2 or more chests. Considering that a solo player can get 1800 points but has almost zero chance of completing the FA, I would expect FA numbers to always be lower than tournament numbers.
I imagine a FS of 3-8 can quite easily get 2 tournament chests, but won't bother with the FA.

If you want to more accurately judge the popularity of the FA you should only count fellowships that have 20+ members*, and compare their participation level in the FA and the tournament.

*Yes the FA can be completed with just a dozen active players as we have done in the past, but I think a FS like that is an outlier and needn't be factored into statistics.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13353

If you want to more accurately judge the popularity of the FA you should only count fellowships that have 20+ members*, and compare their participation level in the FA and the tournament.

*Yes the FA can be completed with just a dozen active players as we have done in the past, but I think a FS like that is an outlier and needn't be factored into statistics.

I can't compare tournament participation, but I did count fellowships. There were 239 with 20+ players and 70 with 15-19 players. A total of 309 fellowships that have a good amount of players. There are 72 fellowships with 500 or more points currently, around 23% of these active fellowships. That's a pretty poor turn out.

I guess we'll see as it progresses, but I am curious how many will actually complete stage 2.

SoggyShorts

I can't compare tournament participation
For Khelonaar last tournament
10 chests 8
9 chests 2
8 chests 2
7 chests 2
6 chests 11
5 chests 33
4 chests 32
3 chests 60
2 chests 79
1 chest 133

. That's a pretty poor turn out.
I disagree.
At this point in the FA having 72 FS with 500+ scores
vs
Last tournament having 90 FS with 4 chests

Keep in mind how easy it is to get 4 chests:
20 players
2 provinces
4 stars

It seems to me that the participation is pretty comparable.
I guess we'll see as it progresses, but I am curious how many will actually complete stage 2.
Keep an eye on this thread when the FA is over to find out:

Last edited:

DeletedUser3468

How long does it take you?
for me it's 4 hours in the barracks.
Did you know that mages count as 4 units and golems as 6? They are weighted as far as the quest is concerned.

Depends on my city. In Winyandor I can get through it within a few hours. Larger training grounds and barracks and more and higher level armories.
In Sinya, it takes me about a day to do one badge. I'm upgrading whichever I'm not using (right now it's barracks and after I collect the next batch of cerberus, it'll be the training grounds. Can't do too much as far as armories since I think they're upgraded to a point where I need more room for further upgrades... would be nice to be able to train more than just 80 at a time though) Am I correct in thinking that it's the level of the barracks/training grounds/mercenary camp that affects the speed of training and the armories that affect the trainking size?

DeletedUser3507

I think Inno is crazy asking for 30 of 3 types of relics, no I know there crazy.
Taking relics from people not only stalls there progress it makes it go backwards.
Adventures in my opinion should not stop your forward progress. No prize it worth that. Sorry that's my opinion.

DeletedUser3468

I think Inno is crazy asking for 30 of 3 types of relics, no I know there crazy.
Taking relics from people not only stalls there progress it makes it go backwards.
Adventures in my opinion should not stop your forward progress. No prize it worth that. Sorry that's my opinion.

That's bad enough but what's worse for a smaller Fellowship is the ridiculous amount of goods they're requiring. Even one of my Fellowships with larger cities and more members is have trouble with that one, especially on the third map.

@SoggyShorts Thanks for the reply!:)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Got through the first relic one for 30 with very little pain (I could have done them all myself), but when I saw this I thought about the 90 T3 relics the green path needed for the 2nd stage, went and looked and they're not there! No where on the green path does it ask for any relics...what changed? Do we still need 200 for the green path/stage 3? Going to see if there are any notes on GOK; been caught up in the FA so much I'm not checking sites like I should.

Edit: never mind, they got the 90 done without me ever seeing it open, lol! We're set for round 3's 200 once we get there. What has the potential to stop us from completing the 3rd path? Elvarian Guard Badges. We've had a few stragglers come in. but we still don't have any more than 15 playing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1791

I think this FA has some of the better rewards for non 1-2-3 place finishers. Some good KP boosters and an upgraded Barrow!

DeletedUser3507

Only if you finish it, and I doubt my FS will.. at least for the barrow...
I the past we had guest race space to dedicate for it, not this time...

The Elevenar team had poor planning, FS Adventure should have been before Elementals was released.

DeletedUser3602

The Elevenar team had poor planning, FS Adventure should have been before Elementals was released.

Hahahaha, I would have liked to read your posts if they had done that! Instead of a new chapter, that you had been waiting for for ages, you would have gotten a new FS Adventure. Me thinks you would have been even grumpier than usual, :D