• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventures!

DeletedUser3507

Then give us the troops to fight with my training cost is about 25k tools per batch currently.

NightshadeCS

@jps54 After viewing that graphic you posted above, I felt a strange niggling in the back of my mind. It looked odd to me. Then I realized...

SOMEHOW, I have never built a mercenary camp! I am starting woodelves, how did that happen?!?! [facepalm]

DeletedUser3507

Mistake 1...:eek: Cerberus "Dogs" are great but it takes about 1.5 times the amount you would consider for 1 tourney. I currently train about 150 squads of the appropriate troops each tourney and about 225 squads of "Dogs"

Last edited by a moderator:

The Unbeliever

I think there needs to be something difficult/expensive in order to make getting the reward feel like an accomplishment.
  • They tried loads of small badges like beverages, and we complained that it was too tedious.
  • They replaced many of those with easy long badges like statues and blacksmiths, and we complained that they took too long and there were too many.
  • They reduced the number of badges, and replaced some of those with relics and "gain coins/troops" and now we complain about relics.
I honestly can't think of a challenge that they would implement that wouldn't be complained about.
Perhaps you have a suggestion?
- gain X+Y coins & supplies
- gain X relics
- gain X+Y+Z T1 goods
- gain X+Y+Z T2 goods
- gain X+Y+Z T3 goods
- spend X coins
- spend X supplies
- spend X kp's
...that took all of about 3min to think up!
As long as the amounts aren't beyond unreasonable, no one *should* complain. (but of course, the professional complains will always ***** no matter what INNO does!:rolleyes:)

As for the 5min/15min/1hr badges...
I personally don't mind them, but baking them, especially in quantity is ugly due to how laughably awful the quest interface is.
Same deal with why I hate doing the 9hr & 24/48hr badges. Yeah I could plant a decent number of them, but then I'll also be spending half the freaking day just re-loading my city again and again ad nausium as the quest systems gaks up every 3-5 clicks while cycling!:mad::mad::mad:

I think the bugged as feth quest system is atm, the single biggest problem with FA's...
The prizes may be getting worse and worse, (and for far too much effort for what is effectively flaming garbage in terms of a so-called "reward"), but I really can't be bothered to put my own time & energy into a system that is busted beyond usability.;)

DeletedUser1108

...a
Then give us the troops to fight with my training cost is about 25k tools per batch currently.
...and you have the capacity to pay for those, eternal superiority can't be a right! Why would lower level players even bother? The entire game would die in a matter of months if there was no attempt to level the playing field.

DeletedUser3507

Well yes I use all magic buildings and have a lvl 5 magic academy, but that's not the point. I feel if Inno wants us to fight then they should provide the troops to do it, It takes me roughly 2 weeks to generate enough troops to do 1 tourney...

DeletedUser1108

Well yes I use all magic buildings and have a lvl 5 magic academy, but that's not the point. I feel if Inno wants us to fight then they should provide the troops to do it, It takes me roughly 2 weeks to generate enough troops to do 1 tourney...
are you under the impression that it is any easier for a player in Dwarfs?

DeletedUser3507

I started Magic Buildings when they came out, I was in Fairies Chapter atr the time so I can't say for sure, but magic buildings saves room and headaches as you can upgrade them after doing adv scout, versus at the end of the chapter. This applies to Magic Workshops which I love, the typical magic ws gererates 4 times the tools of a non magic one.

DeletedUser1108

Placing high in the tourney every week SHOULD be expensive!

DeletedUser3507

I only place really high about every 3 months, But I am in the top 40 of everyone I do,but to do it you have to have at least 6 factoriers of each tier. I have 7, friends of mine have as many as 11

This past gem tourney I was 5th in global standings.

DeletedUser1108

The whole idea of the tourneys is that a player in Dwarfs who really wants it should have a shot at the top and it isn't the god-given right of larger player to win every week.

DeletedUser3507

@SoggyShorts I reposted the new relic counts, as of after this gems tourney, I gained about 520 relics and started producing spells as I did tourney

The whole idea of the tourneys is that a player in Dwarfs who really wants it should have a shot at the top and it isn't the god-given right of larger player to win every week.

Your going to try to compete against a person who has a minimum of 30 factories at lvl 23 +, good luck with that...:eek:

To be #1 in a tourney while your in dwarfs, would take your entire FS giving you unfair trades to do it.

DeletedUser1108

Of course! THEY have 50+ push accounts which I consider to be cheating and removing all the "game" and challenge out of what they call 'playing', but that is just MY opinion and it is clearly not shared by Inno.

DeletedUser3507

i have seen Fairies players in the top 10 but never 1st....

Laochra

I just had to confirm this to make sure I had my facts correct. One of my FS friends has a city in Elcysandir & a few weeks ago while he was still in Chapter 5, placed 11th in the realm for the tourney. (He started the Dwarves chapter shortly after that)
So it can be possible if the strategy is precise enough. :D

DeletedUser1108

i have seen Fairies players in the top 10 but never 1st....
He was first for most of the tourney, finished second, likely he has no goods or troops left to speak of, his fellowship may well have sacrificed greatly as well...good for them! For someone with 50+ push accounts I say "so what", you cheated.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
He was first for most of the tourney, finished second, likely he has no goods or troops left to speak of, his fellowship may well have sacrificed greatly as well...good for them! For someone with 50+ push accounts I say "so what", you cheated.

Now that is impressive but I don't see how he did it. I'm not big on tournaments but this time I finished 3rd. To do that I wiped out all of my troops, all of my planks (boosted), all of my gems (not boosted) and all of my supplies. I am in Elementals with 7 of each manufacturing and 12 Magic Workshops. Leaves me wondering! Guessing the battle requirements & catering are that much lower? Anyway, now I am definitely not keen on doing the FA! Playing the game with everything before there was an FA is enough for me.

DeletedUser1108

Now that is impressive but I don't see how he did it. I'm not big on tournaments but this time I finished 3rd. To do that I wiped out all of my troops, all of my planks (boosted), all of my gems (not boosted) and all of my supplies. I am in Elementals with 7 of each manufacturing and 12 Magic Workshops. Leaves me wondering! Guessing the battle requirements & catering are that much lower? Anyway, now I am definitely not keen on doing the FA! Playing the game with everything before there was an FA is enough for me.
Remember his fights were easier, his catering costs less...that is the whole idea in leveling the playing field.