• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

DeletedUser19149

Just so I make sure I am correct....delete ALL my non boosted manufactories? I am boosted in planks, Silk and Gems(mouth goes dry, spent a lot of time building them up) so keep them upgraded as much as I can?

DeletedUser19149

How many do you think I should have for each manufactory, planks, silk, and gems? I am just going into V:A path to Heritage. Any suggestions would be great! Thank you :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How many do you think I should have for each manufactory, planks, silk, and gems? I am just going into V:A path to Heritage. Any suggestions would be great! Thank you :)
If you aren't buying premium expansions, I'd say
5-6 planks
3-4 silk
2-3 gems
If you are also keeping up your military, then go for the lower numbers.
If you are pretty much negotiating and catering most things then go for the higher end.

You might also want to think about looking for a more active FS too.
According to this: https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us4/21958 yours has 8 players who probably don't play anymore.

You can find fellowships here:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/fellowships-seeking-members.58/
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/members-seeking-fellowships.59/

Last edited:

DeletedUser20422

I have a strange one. I have a quest that requires me to produce a mage journal. That term doesn't even turn up in the wiki! What is it?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Specifically, the one day production run
Scrolls_Goods_Production.png

DeletedUser19149

Soggy Pants I ended up changing FS. I put in 10 trades and they ended up dropping off with no trades happening and if I am building up my boosted manufactories and not the others (still have a Steel and Crystal just cant seem to sell them) I need trades for that to happen. I also noticed that everyone in my new FS has one of each of the different manufactories and several in their boosted, I may do that......hummmm.....but land is a issue....

DeletedUser19149

The main problem for me is that my score is not that high even though I continue to rise, or the rules they have, must provide 500 per tournament, my manufactories don't produce enough for that yet (I'm working on it...really I am). I even got that they want someone with more experience.....

DeletedUser19149

I am going to try and see if I can reach 500......I really never tried when only five people are playing along with you...not worth it.....

DeletedUser19149

newbie question....what happens when you finish a providence in a tournament like all 6 levels? Never done it before (highest is third) and was just asking......

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
newbie question....what happens when you finish a providence in a tournament like all 6 levels? Never done it before (highest is third) and was just asking......
Each time you beat the same province you get more points, but the enemy brings more troops against you.
Until you have some military wonders that give you a bonus you will have a hard time in rounds 4-6 if fighting.