• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

hvariidh gwendrot

thanks all for the help, i know i ask a lot (and re-ask) but i do pass it on as players get blindsided by a lot of this stuff :cool: i would have been uberscrewed by this orc thing if i wasn't watching forum talks and i've stopped several from getting map locked by it as well, so keep getting smarter for me please ;)

Tauriel Dragonwood

Thank you Bobbykitty and Mykan for all the work you did to create your guides. They are excellent and will come in handy for me as I am going to create a new city to test out if these events are a hardship or fun challenge for new players. In my post, I've included links to your forum pages to help new players out 'n about exploring Elvenar. My post titled: Are Event Quests a Hardship or Fun Challenge for New Players? I’m about to find out, can be found here. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....-for-new-players-i’m-about-to-find-out.17148/

Last edited:

Tauriel Dragonwood

The most helpful tip so far has definitely been cycling through the quests and learning how to work with them. I now make sure to only leave one encounter left undone in each province, use the 'complete 3' quest to go through the others, then come back to the 'complete a province' quest before hitting the last one. I'm timing everything a lot better now with quests.
It is very beneficial to learn which storyline quests to skip and which to complete. If I can, I skip storyline quests asking to upgrade buildings and only work on guest race quests. This way I will have buildings to upgrade when an event comes along with quests asking for upgrades.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It is very beneficial to learn which storyline quests to skip and which to complete. If I can, I skip storyline quests asking to upgrade buildings and only work on guest race quests. This way I will have buildings to upgrade when an event comes along with quests asking for upgrades.
This strategy does not work at all beyond chapter 7.
You cannot skip storyline quests to upgrade buildings and then do guest race quests, it is simply not possible because the storyline quests do not have the decline option.
Source:https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/story-quests-elves

hvariidh gwendrot

if equal amount of kp are donated on my AW's is there a system for who gets what chest for bonus if 1-6 are equal is it based on fellowship 1st, or rank, time of donations etc? or would it be random?

SoggyShorts

if equal amount of kp are donated on my AW's is there a system for who gets what chest for bonus if 1-6 are equal is it based on fellowship 1st, or rank, time of donations etc? or would it be random?
First gets top.
For example if I am the first one to donate 100 KP, the next person needs to donate 101 to take my spot

DeletedUser12171

In other words, if 6 people donated exactly the same no. of KP, the chests go to them in the order of who donated first. FS and rank have no part to play in who gets what rewards. There are only two factors - size first, then sequence, of donation

DeletedUser15646

I recently hit the start a new world button and I don't want it!! How do I delete it??

shimmerfly

If you started a new city it can not be deleted. Your not forced to play it. If you didn't actually start the city try logging out before you do.
Welcome to the forum!

SoggyShorts

Unless you're me, and don't log in for 7-12 months and it's still there, in Chapter 2. (I'm rebuilding in Khel)
If you buy diamonds or reach chapter 3 apparently you never get deleted.
I make test cities all the time, and they get deleted 30 days after I'm done with them each time.

DeletedUser2768

If you buy diamonds or reach chapter 3 apparently you never get deleted.
I make test cities all the time, and they get deleted 30 days after I'm done with them each time.

I have purchased enough diamonds to "buy" two builders, and immediately spent them. All other diamonds I have I've gotten from wishing wells. I REALLY wish there was a way to tag your own cities for removal.