• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exegtical

Attachments

• fsperks-english.jpg
    fsperks-english.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 191

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It was an accidental leak on the Dutch servers and is not actually active anywhere yet. Beta will get it first to test, as usual, but it is not active there yet either.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What's the 4th one?
Is it longer buffs when you polish a FS member's building, or just a longer window where you can get supplies from returning a visit?

Also, is there any hint as to how you get xp to level those perks? From the 2 images it looks like that FS had 860 xp and a perk upgrade/purchase costs 25,000

I'm also unclear on the KP one. Is it that the FS gets 1 KP, or each player, or...?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This was just announced:

Dear Humans and Elves,
We are happy to announce a much requested feature that is coming to Elvenar tomorrow September 14th.
The ability to view your Fellowship online status, from the Fellowship window as an extra tool to help Fellowships to thrive.
We hope you like this change and that this will benefit our Fellowships. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

241969978_10219822370210322_7540032006043134447_n.jpg

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Who has been much requesting this feature?
Ideas/Suggestion Thread
See above thread for details, but what players have been asking for is a way to see if cities in their neighborhood are active. That was not possible due to privacy laws in Germany. Apparently they determined it 'might' be possible for Fellowships :rolleyes: Like that wasn't already available in FS chat.
So, one more 'Implemented' idea that came from players.
This is another example of why we really need to be careful what we ask for...

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
BETA SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT - CRAFTING WITH SPELL FRAGMENTS

Dear Humans and Elves,
New Crafting Recipes are being added to the Magic Academy from tomorrow, September 15th.
These are designed to enable Spell Fragments to be converted into Combining Catalysts and Vision Vapor!
We hope you like this new change for a brand new use for Spell Fragments. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

241997395_10219824333219396_7494757757191114366_n.jpg

Gladiola

So it used to be that Vision Vapor was an added bonus from crafting. Now we're cutting out the middleman and just making Vision Vapor for its own sake? I know that some people craft items just for Vision Vapor especially during FAs and events, but ... I guess I find it disappointing that instead of providing more interesting recipes to craft more frequently so we will want to make stuff that produces VVs, they're just having us make VVs directly.

I guess this could also be directed at people with lots of Moonstone libraries who need to sop up all those extra spell fragments. Which is not me, although I'm finally beginning to have a decent supply of them.

Dew Spinner

Anyone else thinking that big changes are coming to the mystical object?
I wouldn't doubt it, when INNO giveth they usually taketh away somewhere else. Those 40 VV recipes are going to be giving out a lot more diamonds and I bet INNO lessens the amount of Diamonds in the Mystical Object Chests or lessens the chance to win them.

Status
Not open for further replies.