• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

hoopity

It looks like a bunch of Magic Academy changes are in the pipe -- vision vapor will get a little more expensive, at least in terms of CCs. Is there any evidence or reason to believe that they're changing mystical object rewards?

hoopity

It looks like a bunch of Magic Academy changes are in the pipe -- vision vapor will get a little more expensive, at least in terms of CCs. Is there any evidence or reason to believe that they're changing mystical object rewards?

I went looking for it and didn't see one, is there a canonical list of Mystical Object rewards somewhere?

--edit I decided to run through some resources and just figure it out myself. Turns out the cycle is 10 chests, not 7 as I'd previously thought! Here it is:

13%​
1 x Flourishing Nut Cave
50%​
5 x Ancient Knowledge 10
23%​
4 x Light Ranged Battalion
15%​
4 x Smallest Room
10%​
500 x Diamonds
43%​
5 x Ancient Knowledge 10
38%​
12 x Booster 5h
10%​
1 x Observatory
18%​
1 x Mother Dragon
43%​
35 x Knowledge Points
30%​
8 x Booster 8h
10%​
1 x Balloon of the Dragon
17%​
1 x Mermaid in a Shell
40%​
5 x Ancient Knowledge 10
27%​
12 x Booster 5h
17%​
4 x Smallest Room
20%​
500 x Diamonds
47%​
35 x Knowledge Points
10%​
3 x Spectral Stone
23%​
1 x Observatory
20%​
1 x Clam Cliffs
37%​
35 x Knowledge Points
33%​
12 x Booster 5h
10%​
1 x Flower Float
20%​
500 x Diamonds
47%​
5 x Ancient Knowledge 10
17%​
4 x Mage Battalion
17%​
1 x Elven Float
23%​
1 x Flower Float
37%​
35 x Knowledge Points
30%​
8 x Booster 8h
10%​
1 x Elven Float
13%​
1 x Balloon of the Dragon
43%​
5 x Ancient Knowledge 10
33%​
2 x Spectral Stone
10%​
1 x Glossy Garden
10%​
500 x Diamonds
43%​
35 x Knowledge Points
30%​
4 x Light Melee Battalion
17%​
1 x Glossy Garden

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion ...

You could already buy badges, couldn't you? I think I looked at the price of badges once... and laughed, and laughed after I choked

Yeah, and there are those badge packages that pop up "for sale" during the FAs. Maybe this is replacing those, or buying badges in general. If this new direct way is cheaper, then Inno will likely make money off it, as now people can just use diamonds directly and save their badges for the Pit. I fear we shall see new all-time high scores from a few of the Whales. Some people just have to have the bragging rights, not matter what it costs them.

elvenbee

Yeah, and there are those badge packages that pop up "for sale" during the FAs. Maybe this is replacing those, or buying badges in general. If this new direct way is cheaper, then Inno will likely make money off it, as now people can just use diamonds directly and save their badges for the Pit. I fear we shall see new all-time high scores from a few of the Whales. Some people just have to have the bragging rights, not matter what it costs them.
You can purchase the badges directly from the waypoint if you don't have the badge, so that feature isn't something new.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion ...

You could already buy badges, couldn't you? I think I looked at the price of badges once... and laughed, and laughed after I choked

My husband is also in my fellowship. There was 1 FA when I had a health crisis and we both missed part of the FA. I spent an untold huge amount of diamonds to buy the badges to finish level 3. Thankfully, we only do 1 path!! I hope & pray I am never in the situation to feel like I should do that again. I am personally not a fan of the FA but I do feel that we have a responsibility to help our FA members get artifacts they need. Other than that, I haven’t felt the need to buy badges since the early days of the FA. Other than bragging rights, there is no point. I don’t feel the need to spend $$ just to impress ‘imaginary’ friends that I will never even know in real life.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@Deborah M I'm not imaginary. I am here... I am a who... so please jump over to my fellowship and help me out...lmaoooooo. I did that once as well because we just needed one stinking blacksmiths badge and we didn't have time to make one and complete it... so I bought it and we completed. I however, never told my fellowship about it because they would have felt bad and maybe like they should have done it.

However, I came here to cry. I lost my astral phoenix. I don't know what happened to it. It was in my city.... then I moved and wasn't on for a bit.... and now it's gone. I don't know when. I don't know if I banked it and it disappeared or what. But I'm heartbroken. I found my second base but i don't have but one evolve for it. I am truly distraught.

Okay, so I just had a huge move.... and I am so tired, hence not being around...... I found my spacey chick... Just forgot what it looked like... I can be such an idiot sometimes...(no one needs to agree with me...lol)

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
News from Beta.
Someone thinks we don't have enough to do, apparently. So...
The Dwarven Gateway to the Past has been Announced here. This means another merge event, FA, and then Halloween.

Pheryll

Set Designer
News from Beta.
Someone thinks we don't have enough to do, apparently. So...
The Dwarven Gateway to the Past has been Announced here. This means another merge event, FA, and then Halloween.

At least Halloween will feature an evolving set building. I'll see how they will pull that one off. Perhaps a 4x4 layout with one building is too small for an evolving building. o_O

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At least Halloween will feature an evolving set building. I'll see how they will pull that one off. Perhaps a 4x4 layout with one building is too small for an evolving building. o_O

It is supposed to be a 5-building set and one of the buildings is an evolving building, so it will take a lot of space overall.

StarLoad

Did I read that correctly the prize for fully evolving the beast is a whopping 10 min Time instant?????

StarLoad

No, that's only if you ignore all of the other increases from level 9 to 10.
At my level (Ch 17 - Traders) the bump from 9 to 10 will net an extra:
7600 mana
690 seeds
1 KP
Plus the 10 min timer.
So I did get that correct that level 10 adds a whopping 10 min timer, even tho the bldg looks cool, Looks like an event to skip as the Mana and seed production is far less at my ch16 level than most other bldg on a per square basis

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Quest 29 in the new event on Beta:

@Dominionofgod

Screenshot (4).png