• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OUTRAGEOUS ELEMENTAL TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, in to the Elementals chapter, but not far....so just able to start trading sentient goods and the number of unfair trades up there is mind boggling...at this point I would rather build my own factories of all 3 and deal with it that way, rather than get scalped just to get some freaking platinum or elven tree gum. SMH

DeletedUser3507

The trader is just as bad...for elemental goods in my world...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Wow, in to the Elementals chapter, but not far....so just able to start trading sentient goods and the number of unfair trades up there is mind boggling...at this point I would rather build my own factories of all 3 and deal with it that way, rather than get scalped just to get some freaking platinum or elven tree gum. SMH
It only looks bad, it really isn't. There's the same handful of players posting stupid trades that no one takes, but if you post a fair trade it will be taken in a couple hours.
I've been making T4 goods that I don't need for a long time now(for my fellows), and I trade every possible combination to get what they need without any problems whatsoever.

Last edited:

nightrider1

a thought has occurred:)
do both amounts decline or just the amount u post? this could somewhat explain these trade

DeletedUser3507

I have been scolded before for doing it @SoggyShorts so go figure...:p
By the Mods...Just like you can't post cheaters names....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3122

It is? I just re-read them, and see nothing about posting player names.

Ya, they deleted the post because "he who shall not be named" reported his name in a post that I demonstrated with an actual screenshot. I want to know why Inno doesn't allow screenshots of their own game and players making 1:4 trades.

Are we not allowed to post facts?

Apparently when someone complains their name is verifiable, it is? I don't get it either.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
A screen shot with you posting 1:4 trades is a fact.

Honestly, if you had named me with a screenshot or otherwise for posting 4 to 1 trades I would have been all over it to mods & support. I have posted much worse! I will have someone post offer 100 demand 10,000 to help them out and they would do the same for me when I was still in Elementals. That is none of anybody's business. Period. I would never imagine anybody else even considering taking a trade like that or anybody else making accusations about something that is none of their business.

DeletedUser3122

I would never imagine anybody else even considering taking a trade like that or anybody else making accusations about something that is none of their business.

If you don't have a personal problem with it, then why do you call it an accusation? If you think it's fine, then what's the problem? You self admitted you did it. Did that incriminate you?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you don't have a personal problem with it, then why do you call it an accusation? If you think it's fine, then what's the problem? You self admitted you did it. Did that incriminate you?
The act of treating it as "wrong" has reputation-damaging effects. Posting someone's name beside something they've done and a commentary that it is wrong (even thought it is an approved in-game activity) is an attempt at shaming them for something without having all the details. If you didn't mean to shame them for doing it, there's no reason to post their name. If I saw someone post such a shame-attack I'd report it, regardless of whether I knew or cared about the other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.