• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

Moho

Chef
Having to either scout a province or complete a research should have been changed.
The devs' primary concern is to keep the game fun.

IMG02.jpg
IMG03.jpg

ETA: Explaining the sarcasm of the original (photoshoped) picture.

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

I just got to quest 41, and even after we reported it and complained about it on Beta, the stupid devs did not bother to change it to something a player at the end of chapter 20 could complete in less than 7 days. Having to either scout a province or complete a research should have been changed. @Astram @Silmaril @Sweetp
So, I just reached quest 41. Unless chapter 21 comes out in a day or two on live. I have to wait 5d 17h to complete this quest. Not a good state of affairs. @Astram, what next? I've decided to summit a ticket and will see how far that goes. Meanwhile, I sit stuck.
The devs' primary concern is to keep the game fun.
In this case, they failed.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Up to S&D, use festival merchants. After that, get thee a Dragon Abbey! I don't really have many mana buildings out. My Unicorn Glad will be snorting sparkles for the next 10+ years to come though.
I used both plus lava eggs and burning pools lol!

Rp44

Well now I'm curious to see what will happen this evening at the daily unlock time. My older cities were all at various points past where the lock should have been and, besides the two stopped at a scout or three toolboxes, they were partially finished with the quest they were working on. Will I just be locked for a few days until the calendar catches up? Will that partial amount of completed quest still be there when we get to it?

I had a three day scout that will beat its toolboxes by a few hours, which amused me greatly and now matters not, but otherwise it's not a big deal to me. The toolboxes can sit out of the way for a few days. I'm still curious though. :)

Yogi Dave

Exactly the idea my photoshoped picture above is supposed to convey. :)
Sorry, I was miffed at the time and missed the sarcasm aspect.
Apparently a hotfix is out now, read here.
The daily quests were blocked? Wow! But that is now fixed according to that post in the beta forum. Good day for Inno. Obviously, since I'm stuck on quest 41 I didn't get a chance to hit that wall.

tpabird

I am extremely disappointed with elvenar support and their ability to listen to the community. I play in beta as well as live. In beta forum I pointed out 2 issues with this event and neither were addressed.

1. Quest for research or scout a province is totally unfair for cities finished with chapter 20.
2 reference to “Easter” in quests from seasons is not only offensive to some players because of the religious connotation but also is Not The name of the event.

Today my completed chapter 20 city hit the first of these. My only choices are to cease the event for about 5 days it takes to scout or use a so many time instants it is not worth it. Why does Inno keep avoiding any solid suggestions from the user community and just continue to ramrod event after event jamming them in without fixing things that need to be fixed.

ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME INNO STARTS LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY AND FIXES ISSUES BEFORE GOING LIVE AND WHILE THEY ARE AT IT SLOW DOWN THE ENDLESS STREAM OF EVENTS.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol
I knew about all the quests being available but didn't bother racing as far forward as possible. This happened in 2016, and I distinctly recall the fallout. I had a couple of fellows who complained for days about being stuck with only city litter drops. :rolleyes:
At the time we did not get daily awards, iirc.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I am extremely disappointed with elvenar support and their ability to listen to the community. I play in beta as well as live. In beta forum I pointed out 2 issues with this event and neither were addressed.

1. Quest for research or scout a province is totally unfair for cities finished with chapter 20.
2 reference to “Easter” in quests from seasons is not only offensive to some players because of the religious connotation but also is Not The name of the event.

Today my completed chapter 20 city hit the first of these. My only choices are to cease the event for about 5 days it takes to scout or use a so many time instants it is not worth it. Why does Inno keep avoiding any solid suggestions from the user community and just continue to ramrod event after event jamming them in without fixing things that need to be fixed.

ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME INNO STARTS LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY AND FIXES ISSUES BEFORE GOING LIVE AND WHILE THEY ARE AT IT SLOW DOWN THE ENDLESS STREAM OF EVENTS.
In response to your last part, isn't this exactly what the beta is supposed to exist for anyways? Thought just occured in my head...