• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Maz Mellor

I wondered the same. I've gotten applicants that don't meet hardly any of the requirements. I think they apply at any FS they see on here maybe, or just hit some random FS in the list in the game. I would love to get some of the ones you post, but none of them have the goods we need, save for gems. Thanks for posting though! Sorry I never take the time. But I haven't been getting applicants either.

Yeah, I think there must be a lot of people who just think, "I'll apply to every fellowship in the top 100 w/ an opening!" (or whatever rank they choose as an outside parameter). I don't even bother messaging them unless they've messaged me first; I just decline their applications. 'Cause I've become a salty old archmage who mutters under her breath about the way "standards of behavior have fallen" and "politeness used to be a virtue back when I was a young player." :D

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Two more prospects for your consideration (both applied to Mystique, so I know they're looking for a fellowship):

COLOSSUS - Planks/Silk/Gems - score 6314 - producing almost exclusively boosted

Arines - Marble/Crystal/Gems - score 933 - producing non-boosted

Meanwhile, I could really use an advanced dust producer. Just throwin' it out there. :D

DeletedUser5747

A few more folks who have applied to Mystique in the last couple of days but who don't meet our requirements (does anybody actually read our descriptions any more?!):

Nana0101 - Steel, Scrolls, Elixir - score 6327 - producing non-boosted

AngelEllie
- Marble, Crystal, Elixir - score 2429 - producing non-boosted

Mr.XYZ
- Marble, Crystal, Gems - score 899 - producing non-boosted; has trader built
tried for Nana, she is in a guild, but I am in need of her boosts, we only have one spot open, but if someone doesn't get off the pot soon, we will have room for one more. Thanks for the leads.

Maz Mellor

Thanks for leads. We finally have a full roster again. :D

Nice!! Happy I could help!

I just filled my one vacancy with a dust-producer, only to have one of my other dust producers quit the game. Guess I won't be deleting my post in Fellowships Seeking Members just yet.... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2824

I just filled my one vacancy with a dust-producer, only to have one of my other dust producers quit the game. Guess I won't be deleting my post in Fellowships Seeking Members just yet.... :rolleyes:

And here we've got way too much dust. :p

Maz Mellor

New prospects! Get 'em while they're hot:

Lucero - Steel/Scrolls/Elixir - score 4866 - boosted-only

SillySkare - Steel/Scrolls/Dust - score 1893 - producing non-boosted

BettyBC - Steel/Scrolls/Dust - score 1248 - producing non-boosted; visits one of my fellows regularly

Meanwhile, we're recruiting again, and I could really use someone w/ a score of at least, say, 20K.... Y'know, just sayin'. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5157

I grabbed SilkyScare so I thought it only best to share a few new ones that've popped up in my trade.

Grandpagary - dust, planks, silk
Bonrar38 - gems, marble, crystal

DeletedUser9278

I think this is a great thread. Please continue to post players as we have very little requirements and are looking for more recruits.

You can also send them directly to Wolffammar.

Thanks
Wild

Maz Mellor

Been a while since anybody posted here, but I've got a few suggestions for you all. These are neighbors of mine, all active, all growing (and all still producing non-boosted - sorry!). Have at 'em! ;)

Boltar King of the Elves - marble/crystal/gems - score 5473 - may need some guidance re: trading

mharsch - steel/crystal/elixir - score 4955 - most active of the lot I'd say

MeLaNiErOwE - steel/crystal/elixir - score 4842 - apparently visits one of my fellows regularly

AmberRae - planks/silk/gems - score 2537 - has messaged w/ me, seems very nice

Pavie Andel - steel/scrolls/elixir - score 1371

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Couple more, if anybody's watching. I'm guessing @taggathias is, at least, b/c Pavie Andel is no longer a free agent!! :p Anyway, these are applicants to Myştique who don't have what we're looking for right now (and didn't read the description very carefully, obvs):

WinterCharlie - steel/scrolls/dust - score 3734

Bree84 - planks/silk/dust - score 675

EnchantedDemmie - steel/scrolls/elixir - score 651

DeletedUser2824

Yeah, I've got Pavie Andel in the Court now. ;) I'm looking for at least two more players without planks, silk and dust. So I'll check at least two of those new names out.

DeletedUser1858

WinterCharlie is now a member of the Kings Guards. Thanks for the information. Looks like a good player.

Maz Mellor

Yeah, I've got Pavie Andel in the Court now. ;) I'm looking for at least two more players without planks, silk and dust. So I'll check at least two of those new names out.

Yay!

WinterCharlie is now a member of the Kings Guards. Thanks for the information. Looks like a good player.

Double yay!

Here's one more, FWiW (possibly not much, since he has no event buildings):

JABELL 1 - planks/scrolls/dust - score 5315

DeletedUser7527

ty for the names as i am trying to start a new fs and just havent had any luck the name of this fs is DragonSpine and we are a laid back play as you wish fs and we are drama free and just a fun playing group

DeletedUser2824

ty for the names as i am trying to start a new fs and just havent had any luck

Trust me, the recruitment process is a long and slow one. Our tools to find the right kind of active players are few. Don't worry if it seems you are hitting brick walls, it just takes time. My fellowship took almost a whole year before we first had a full roster that didn't include inactives. So just take your time and find good, like-minded players who want the kind of fellowship you are offering. :)

DeletedUser7527

Trust me, the recruitment process is a long and slow one. Our tools to find the right kind of active players are few. Don't worry if it seems you are hitting brick walls, it just takes time. My fellowship took almost a whole year before we first had a full roster that didn't include inactives. So just take your time and find good, like-minded players who want the kind of fellowship you are offering. :)
Ty for your input its just frustarating when i dont even have a single player in my fs maybe its because i want to run a laid back drama free group with a play the way you want with very little rules but i thaught thats what alot of players wanted but yes i will sit here on my tree stump and wait and ponder till i get some to come by and join me as again ty for the kind words my friend