• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2824

its just frustarating when i dont even have a single player in my fs maybe its because i want to run a laid back drama free group with a play the way you want with very little rules but i thaught thats what alot of players wanted

There are plenty who do and plenty who don't. It's just finding the right like-minded people that takes so long. Only a small percentage of players actually use the forums, and there's no global recruitment tools. So in the end you have to do the best with what you got. Lately, I've had more luck with recruits sent to me by referral, rather than me looking. If you really want it to work and don't mind being an Arch, just hang in there, you'll eventually get some members. :)

DeletedUser2824

Got a neighbor who's been visiting me on a regular basis. He's called ROCKFELLER123. Boosts are steel, scrolls, and dust. He has non-boosted factories, but he hasn't been playing more than a few weeks, so I doubt he has much savvy about the game yet.

DeletedUser7527

Got a neighbor who's been visiting me on a regular basis. He's called ROCKFELLER123. Boosts are steel, scrolls, and dust. He has non-boosted factories, but he hasn't been playing more than a few weeks, so I doubt he has much savvy about the game yet.
ty Taggathias I will try and see if he would like to join me