• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser20709

Just write up what you need and post THAT at the end of each siggy post you create...problem solved. It will be the first thing anyone sees when they check the thread.

Add it right below the instructions on how to add the siggy. ;)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @NormalMoon , what about his one

NormalMoonAvatar.jpg

Sig
NormalMoonSig01.jpg

For the Avatar copy it to your computer and then hover over the icon on the bottom right of the page then pick avatar and upload it there.
Getting the signature to work is a little different as you have to copy the signature from here where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list here. Then paste the signature in the box there. Then use the alignment button and click Align Center to center it !

index.php

You can copy the signature to your computer for your own personal use, but to make it work here in the forums you have to copy the one in the post I created for it.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

If you would like a signature, please include some of the following in your request:
Favorite color
Theme or background preference
Favorite fantasy character(s)
Anything else that would make your signature more enjoyable

Gath Of Baal

Hi Sir Squirrel , I been thinking about adding a Sig and was wondering If you could do a Sir Squirrel original for me :)

I like blacks, grays and darker reds. My fav characters are my namesake Gath Of Baal and Conan.. I love art from Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo that type of style art is timeless ..
I like pictures of barbarian type characters with huge weapon walking towards the picture in a menacing pose, kind of like you know your about to die when he gets to you and he is in no hurry to do it, and the weapon is so intimidating it scares you just as much as what you know is about to happen. those type of pictures ...
I love the Dante scale one vs many type battle art, one man surrounded by hundreds of enemies all out to kill him, but yet he still fights on even though hopelessly outnumbered and death seems assured..

When I look at Fantasy art that is the way I like to feel about the art.

Now that I see what I am writing, I am feeling like I am a pretty morbid type of person.. BRB I got to go call my shrink real fast :p

Hopefully this is enough info

Sir Squirrel

OK one for @hunybuny , what do you think about this one?

HunybunyAvatar.jpg

signature
Hunybunysig02.jpg

or
Hunybunysig01.jpg

For the Avatar copy it to your computer and then hover over the icon on the bottom right of the page then pick avatar and upload it there.
Getting the signature to work is a little different as you have to copy the signature from here where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list there. Then paste the signature in the box. Then to finish it off use the alignment button and click Align Center to center it and don't forget to click the "Save Changes" button!
index.php

You can copy the signature to your computer for your own personal use, but to make it work here in the forums you have to copy the one in the post I created for it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

Ok @NormalMoon , what about his one

View attachment 5349
Sig
View attachment 5350

Getting the signature to work is a little different as you have to copy the signature from here where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list here. Then paste the signature in the box there. Then use the alignment button and click Align Center to center it !

index.php

Thank you so MUCH :D

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Gath Of Baal , what about these?

GathAvatar.jpg

Signature
GathSig01.png

or without the cape
GathSig02.png

I found the original picture of that banner one you posted :
Death Dealer WEB.jpg

Getting the signature to work is a little different as you have to copy the signature from here where I posted it, then go to the bottom right of the page and hover your mouse over the little picture that looks like your avatar, then pick signature from the list there. Then paste the signature in the box. Then to finish it off use the alignment button and click Align Center to center it and don't forget to click the "Save Changes" button!
index.php

If you would like a signature, please include some of the following in your request:
Favorite color, Theme or background preference, Favorite fantasy character(s)
Anything else that would make your signature more enjoyable!

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

@Sir Squirrel Thanks man, both the Sigs look Great. I love the way his Helm and cape stick over the top of the banner, and the way the cape shadows on the forum page itself. I also love the look without the cape .. You made it a hard choice for me to pick between them.. Also thanks for the extra research on the picture, I added it to my collection

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

No problem Gath of Baal. I am glad you like it. It took a bit of work to pull that look off, but it was worth it as it turned out pretty sweet looking if I do say so myself! lol.

LoL I switched sigs like 50 times last night because I could not choose. I love them both.. I think it really shows your progression as an artists, that you can keep finding new ways of improving your talent in creating the signature blocks... Again I Thank You, I now have the best Sig on the block :p

Sir Squirrel

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Still in the signature business @Sir Squirrel ? if you are i would love to have one.
My avatar name is inspired from the Greek mythology of the titan Atlas, who's task is to hold op the sky so that heaven and earth doesn't collide. Atlas is often depicted as carrying a globe but thats not my favorite image, i like the sky carrying version more. thats also what Atlas"himmelbaerer" means. my profile pic should give you an indication of the theme.
i mainly play in Ceravyn and Arendyll

Atlas.